What are some movies to watch with your gf on New Year's Eve?

What are some movies to watch with your gf on New Year's Eve?

Why did you post a black png

Bitch so dark she sucked the color out of the door

needs to be WHITED tbqh

blacker than my soul

She probably needs to wear one those bright safety vests even during the day.

That new Goose movie looks chick flicky

spooky, floating eyes

its like alice in wonderland cat

Terrifying

If she were my Black gf I'd tell her she has to be smiling at all times if we have the lights off

Why are you sweating? This is a film discussion thread.

Is it?

who's this?

Her face and hair are disgustingly fake. Call me a fedora, but a man should knock her lights out for looking so plastic. I don't even have anything against hot women, this bitch just obvously went to far to look like an actual barbie doll.

I was always more attracted to petire small black girls desu senpaitachi

Malibu's Most Wanted is a classic

Goddamn, imagine going to the slave auction and seeing that one on the block and you have a pocket full of Trumpbucks. This is the future MAGA is going to give us.

Whatever that is, I wanna fuck it 'til my dick falls off

We should write a script where a 6', blue-eyed White guy, newly employed and living well on his new salary because of low taxes, buys a coy and beautiful slave girl at a Trump-brand slave block then slowly gets to know her, falls in love, and starts the first post-Trump family.

>tfw had a gorgeous big titty black gf with white features that was fiercely loyal and smart and I fucked it up by moving across the country for a job I hate and telling her she couldn't come with me even though she wanted to and now I miss her everyday

TLDR I'm a very stupid man.

I'd watch the fuck out of that. How would the SJWs react? There is slavery and Trump but also interracial marriage and all that. Would their heads explode?

American History X

You'd need to get up off your fat lazy ass for even the smallest proportion of that shit to happen.

Has anyone ever told you that your girlfriend looks like a black mannequin from Old Navy?

>yfw you will never EVER have a qt black gf

>tfw my jungle fever ruined white girls asses for me

They would hate it because they don't see Black women as beautiful people with a sensitive, personal humanity. Instead, they see them as political props.

that guy in the cuckolding picture watching a black dude fuck his wife wears an old navy shirt
could there be a connection?

You suck at this.

>implying there is such a thing

good to see you appreciate the importance of letting "sjws" determine what it's ok for you to like
fucktard

Way to read the meaning of that post completely wrong you reactionary fucktard.

>Love black women (and men, if they look good :3)
>Have a slavery fetish

I deserve to die alone.

Feelsbadman

>ywn have a gf who is the perfect robber

:(