Webm thread?

webm thread?

webm thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7dkZLtdK2M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoEfF2Wrfoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this from? The animation is terrific

Then they bag all the sand up and hand it to a team of 180 lesser monks who's job it is to spend 8 years sorting it all back into the original colours again.

>tfw want to post the first webm I made but I won't get any (You)s

Thief and the Cobbler

>it's another deaf-friendly thread

Go ahead and post it...here is mine. And now I have over 5 gigs worth...

You got anymore from the Resident Evil series?

less pointless than the years of our lives wasted on vidya

milla's tit size/nipple shape is the perfect combo.

who here MEW?

god this is fucking retarded

Goddamn I love gianna

thank god i dont live in a nigger infested city

always triggers the stupid hicks.

ITT people who deserve to get run over and are the reason why drivers hate bicycles.

yep, right now from the first two, will work on more later

I didn't see the problem and thought it was kind of cool until I saw them going across lane and weaving into oncoming traffic. Stupid fucks.

>capeshit

his hair is amazing

Death Stalker got a sequel? I'm pretty sure I saw the first one on Mystery Science Theater 3000, and that shit was garbage.

>lol you're just triggered that people are endangering the lives of others by riding their bikes in the middle of the street.

There are 3 sequels

haha you know it's fake right? this is Sup Forums webm, not /s/ for /fit/ webm you moron. you probably read fake news and get triggered before thinking things through.

Man Gone Girl was a trip and a half BUT WHY YOU NO GET NAKED ROSAMUND PIKE

Wait, seriously? How do they fake it? Even if the camera pov isn't on a bike, what about all the others?

That's not the point you idiot. People riding bikes through traffic isn't funny, it's just stupid and dangerous.

They actually perform some ceremonies with it and then throw it in a river to remind them everything comes together and breaks apart.

Now this is Kino

It's Thief and the Cobbler by Richard Williams. The animation was never finished, the movie never had an official release. Search for the Recobbled Cut, (I think it's on youtbe), which is essentially a good fan made editing of what they had, some finished scenes, others not so much in various quality stages. The animation is simply absurd all the way through. Search also for the documentary The Thief Who Never Gave Up about the making of the film.

>none of them get run over
What's the point

youtube.com/watch?v=U7dkZLtdK2M

Wanted to see Carrie coon naked more.

Nora is perfect waifu

She really is. I file her stuff under "True Waifu"

>angel of death starts playing

i didn't really see that coming

> Still riding kids bikes

When you see it...

lol they even used slow motion on the scene.

>she never makes the stuff

>WHAT WE NEED'S ANOTHER WAR

Did the guy who stole the flag say something like "Immigrants not wanted" or something?

It has the best title segue in history. Our hero make his escape and the evil sorceress poses in a fur bikini at the window he jumped out of:

>"I'll have my revenge, and Deathstalker, too!"
>Title appears onscreen "Deathstalker 2" as the electronica kicks in...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoEfF2Wrfoo

a true classic