I memba death sentence on several systems guy

I memba death sentence on several systems guy
you memba?

THAT'S THE EASTEREGG? I know it's blurry as fuck but I can easily see that pigface doesn't look the same at all. If you're going to do something retarded like this then do it right.

I kinda don't have a problem with this

How did they survive the Kill Star beam?

Oh, I member! It was Fantasic!

STAR DESTROYERS
I'M GONNA CUM

they were on the way to their ship and left like an hour before

They're wanted men. They have the death system on 12 systems. So naturally they'd be hopping planets like motherfuckers.

My head canon would be they saw the explosion. They're hiding on tattooine getting drunk out of shock getting as far from the empire as possible

>It was Fantastic!
... Say that again!

Fun fact: that's Michael Smiley playing Dr Evazan

That's some good headcanon

Is the empire structured on a federalized hierarchy or does it incorporate the different system it owns under it's laws?
Because how can a citizen of the empire only have the death sentence on 12 systems? Surely once you have the death sentence on one system the empire rules over, you have it on all systems the empire has a hand on?
Why only 12?

Also explains why the cantina was so loud and active. Rumors of the Death Star.

Bretty gud.
Explains why they were irritable and easily-irked in the cantina.

or maybe the cantina scene is the way it is because it's a wretched hive of scum and villainy full of criminals
canonfags are seriously the worst, kill yourselves

fuck off southcuck

The Emperor gives zero shits what the individual planets do as long as he's getting whatever he needs to make his silly space stations with giant lazors. There are Imperial governors for regions, and I'm sure they indulge their petty tyranny where they can get away with it.

I would assume he was specifically tried and sentenced in 12 systems. He could also be sentenced in places the Empire gives zero fucks about in general i.e. the Outer Rim.

Alright that's enough an explanation for me to shut myself about it.
Thanks buddy.

>tried and sentenced

I don't think the SW universe is big on due process. I read it more as a "wanted dead or alive"

They should probably give a fuck about the Outer Rim. Doesn't seem very wise to allow the niggers a safe space to scheme against you.

"it's a trap"
i memba

yeah watching and shitposting what i memba realtime

Well hindsight is 20/20, friend.