What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>Underworld
There you go.

Underworld was never critically acclaimed
This means nothing

Long as it has tight rubber, latex and black leather and plenty of buttshots I dont care.

First movie was entertaining though

and pale Kate Beckinsale looks really hot

>trusting Rotten Tomatoes

Resident Evil > Underworld

Milla > Kate

She released a sequel to a franchise nobody cares (or even remembers) anymore, that's what.

If she had kept going like Milla in the Resident Evil series did she would at least get a zillion dollars out of it.

I like both Mila and Kate. They're both based.

i went to see one underworld movie

i think 2006? just out of curiosity because i kind of liked blade

the theater was pretty empty, the movie was shit but the only other people there were fat goths and wolf shirts

the movie was fucking awful and i dont remember anything about it. not a single thing.

I really wonder how this series is still a thing. It's rooted entirely in the early 2000s aesthetic and somehow they keep making 'em.

Well, they might have told people they were making it?

>the movie was shit but the only other people there were fat goths and wolf shirts
Oh god, I can see and smell them in my mind like I were there.

well of course

This is literally the only reason to watch these movies any more.

Underworld: Evolution, hands down the worst film in the series. You should have just rented the original, it's the only one that's actually good

>I really wonder how this series is still a thing.
It's all Kate Beckinsale and husband Len Wiseman have.

Wiseman is like the poor man's Zack Snyder. Beckinsale just never quite made it.

Michael Sheen must be laughing all the way to the bank, while carrying all his awards.

didn't Kate already leave his ass?

Yes. For a 20 YO.

well, as a Hollywood director, he shouldn't have trouble finding a girl even younger than that

>bland action-schlock-for-hire director hits the jackpot and lands Kate Beckinsale
>first instinct is to write action schlock featuring her in a skin tight leather bodysuit
>it's moderately successful because it has Kate Beckinsale in a skin tight leather bodysuit
>film her getting fucked by another guy in the successive sequels
>series' popularity wanes
>they both abandon it
>she divorces his punk ass earlier this year
>she agrees to a new sequel for an easy check and an extra middle finger to Len Wiseman who is relegated to TV work

Pretty similar to Milla/Paul W.S. Anderson and the RE series, except Anderson was once a promising director, they are still in a healthy relationship, and the RE movies are consistently entertaining garbage. Whereas most Underworld movies are boring, washed out duds.

poor len

>series' popularity wanes
box office revenue has been steady throughout the entire series run

Maybe he already did...

Fuuuuuuuck. That'd be such a dirty play.

>Kate is dating a little boy to make Lily jealous

>my little anime character
Is Kate, dare I say it, /ourgal/?

I played WoW with her back in the day so yes.

Same.

is kate beckinsale some kind of autistic woman

She is naughty

Just weird. Lily might be an autist, but she's probably just also weird. Her dad too.

Len Wiseman seems like a harmless softspoken nerd who pretends to be a 90s Chad so I wonder how he fits into all this.

how do i get an autistic naughty milf gf

Is this a good flick to watch just for cute sexy mommy?

I guess its watchable

mummy* :3

it's entertaining enough, but not good by any means

This.

her interviews are better

t h i s

it always does

Unironically this.