I'm an intern at Warner Bros the phrase "Matrix Cinematic Universe" is being tossed around a lot lately...

I'm an intern at Warner Bros the phrase "Matrix Cinematic Universe" is being tossed around a lot lately. Just a heads up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgg7FdznyQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That existed. It sucked.

You mean they're FINALLY going to give us a sequel to The Matrix? Fucking awesome, I've been dying to know how the story ends!

they'd be hard-pressed to do worse than the sequels

anyway I wouldn't mind some new Matrix videogames

>le sequals arent canon maym
sup rebbit

The architect sends vampires to stop neo but with the help of indians he finally dies

It's gonna be remake disguised as a soft reboot starring a strong brunette bitch with a british accent. Keanu Reeves will be there to say a couple of lines.

I would like to play a proper Matrix MMO. Imagine how good it could be.

>inb4 Sup Forumseddit

Are they trying to lose money?
Jewish tricks

I'm an executive professor at the Sony Entertainment System Studios and I can tell you good sir with great guarantee and absolute virtue that in the PHASE 3 of the Matrix Cinematic Universe there will be a 3rd generation VR MMO game for playstation 5: freddy's revenge.

MMOs are lame shit for retards. Just give me a good third person Matrix action game

member when the Wachowskis were cool people

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgg7FdznyQg

The Matrix trilogy are some of the highest grossing R rated movies

Path of Neo was a fun game, I remember renting it from Blockbuster and never returning it

I don't know about canon, but they were pretty shit

Third person would definitely be better. How is an MMO going to work? Is everyone going to be 'the one?'

>tfw Wachowski sisters remake movies to be more successful than matrix 1

Screen cap this

Everyone is Agent Smith.

>I don't know about canon
hence you are reddit.

Matrix Online was okay in that the canon story continued post-truce. Morpheus became pretty nutty before he died. main characters would show up in the world controlled by GM's and new story would unfold.

It was already made. It was bad.

>Matrix Cinematic Universe
no

This is Kevin Tsujihara, stfu and get me my fucking coffee

Remember when the Wachowskis were men?

>main characters would show up in the world controlled by GM's and new story would unfold
That sounds pretty fucking cool.