So we all know Goldeneye was the best Brosnan bond...

So we all know Goldeneye was the best Brosnan bond, and I think most will agree that Die Another Day was the WORST Brosnan bond, but what did you think of the other two? Which was better? Tomorrow never dies or The World is Not Enough?

tomorrow never dies was the better action film

world is not enough was the better bond film

Loved them, especially Tomorrow Never Dies.

>So we all know Goldeneye was the best Brosnan bond
Actually, TWINE is the best. While Goldeneye is great, it's also a bit hackneyed. Plus you have dumb shit like Joe Don Baker as redneck CIA agent and the BMW that is explained by Q but never even used. The way Trevalyan is played up as the 'Anti-Bond' is interesting but in the end he's just another "I want to take over the world!" supervillian

TWINE on the other hand, is actually very original as far as Bond movies go, and some actual risks were taken. The relationship between Bond and Elektra is fascinating, and Brosnan's performance is excellent. Also you have M actually getting involved in the story for the first time.

As for Tomorrow Never Dies, it's a decent if unremarkable rehash of the films Lewis Gilbert directed. Yeoh is great and so are the action sequences, but the story is about as lazy as it gets.

Last night I pierced the buns of your sister

The world is not enough had the best bond girl

no, LTK did

Elektra is in respectable second-place though

Tomorrow Never Dies has the best Bond theme of all time.

These.

TMD had some awesome scenes, like the stealth ship and torpedo drill. Also Mr. Stamper and Carver were pretty nice.

TWINE just felt like a better Bond story. Also, I think they do a good job of demonstrating how dangerous radiation really is, and the Russian villain who is slowly dying from the bullet in his head.

DAD is the best one

No, it's definitely the worst. Nevertheless it is underrated and very fun to watch

Allowing a potato nigger to play such a classic British icon.

What were they thinking?

>Which was better? Tomorrow never dies or The World is Not Enough?

There's only one way to find out...

FIIIIIIGHT

they were thinking that almost everyone on Earth had been clamoring for Brosnan to be Bond since the early 80s

Hell, it's partly the reason that fans rejected Dalton at the time, they wanted Pierce.

>Allowing a.literal potato to play such a classic British icon

What were they thinking?

kek

>just Bourne my franchise up senpai

Brosnan was best Bond, he easily had another movie or two up his belt. Pity.

at least we got pic related

All of the Brosnan movies are enjoyable, the meme that he only had one good film needs to die

World is not enough and die another day are trash.

World is Not Enough is excellent and Die Another Day may be trash, but it's fun trash

Connery > Lazenby > Dalton > Craig > Moore > Brosnan

Brosnan had potential to be much better, but whoever wrote the Bond movies in his era is to blame for how awful his Bond was.

Brosnan = Dalton > Connery > Moore > Lazenby >>>>> deep-fried cow shit >>>>> Craig

This man is my friend

Tomorrow Never Dies is pretty mediocre overall but Jonathan Pryce evelates it a level with his performance. His scenery chewing is great and being supervillan Rupert Murdoch is a pretty good concept for a Bond villan.

TWINE is definitely shittier and has weak girl and villan. The only strength it has it that the Garbage song.

They're both comfy. TWINE has a more interesting story, TND has a better villain.

wasn't Anthony Hopkins supposed to be the villain originally?