TransActivists Disrupt Orlando Moment of Silence

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc6-HikFz4

> Women Speak Out was hosted by the Just Want Privacy's I-1515 Campaign and Washington Women's Network, Maya Dillard Smith, Blair Tindall, and Miriam Ben-Shalom conducted a press conference and Q&A session to address the need to bring into balance the civil rights of women and girls, but local transactivists had other plans...

> This is a compilation of "heckling highlights" cut from the full Press Conference (which is over an hour long and linked above)

> Transactivists tried but failed to shut down the event by claiming homophobic attack in Orlando means women shouldn't be allowed a voice so they ultimately rocked up and gave an entitled display of heckling, tantrums, patent false accusations, hyperbolic theatrics and other age-inappropriate conduct in any attempt to shut the event down that way. The courageous female speakers being shouted down in the compilation have had their livelihoods and reputations attacked from all sides by these bigots

Feminism eating itself up. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Moderately rare

This video is really outrageous though. I think Sup Forums is ahead of the curve, there will be a real tranny backlash soon. The way Obama changed the definition of male and female by making an end run outside the law will be challenged.

topkek

Nah. It's just men are better at being women than actual women. When a man becomes a woman he knows his place is in the kitchen.

It's funny because feminism, a movement by and for women, has now basically been invaded and subverted by men (albeit men in dresses). I do have some sympathy for 2nd wavers and TERFs, even though they are a bunch of nation-wrecking degenerates as well.

That's what feminists get when they refuse to define what a woman is. Invaded by sex fetishists and mental illers.

I don't mind the kind of angry lesbian feminists who just hate men and want to live in the woods and be left alone. They're basically the same thing as white nationalists. The trannies are wrong to try to wreck lesbian stuff and force their way into womens space. I fucking hate the tranny thought police.

>(((Miriam Ben-Shalom)))
>oy vey, i'm a trans-goy, i'm one of you

Ironically she is a trans-Jew. She was a Catholic and converted to Judaism and joined the IDF to fight for Israel.

Now she is persona non grata because she's told the trannies to fuck off from womens events.

>TRANS WOMAN ARE WOMAN!!

>not born with:
>a womb
>tits
>pussy

top kek, can't spell woman without man.

>top kek, can't spell woman without man.

In Old English we had woman and werman. Men used to be wermen.

sounds more german

>this is why we don't want you in our bathrooms
BTFO

So much cringe.

>wermen

But that's wrong you retard.

They're actually imploding. It's beautiful.

Wifmen and weremen.

That's what I've read.

I'm convinced there is going to be an enormous fight over trannies in the english speaking world.

It's a cult that wants to make the word "woman" meaningless. SJW types in academia and government have rammed this down everyone else's throat, but you can't do that in a democracy.

Imagine a civil war there woman, and transwoman right to become the better "woman". They're still pissed Bruce Jenner stole their Woman Of The Year award. I think we should take a note from the South China Sea, and develop our own landmass for SWJ'S and liberals, and send them to it, and just watch them eat eachother like savages.

*where women
*transwomen
*fight

Still waking up.

> using their propaganda words

They are mentally ill men, not any kind of woman.

>weremen.
Isn't were old english for man? As in werewolf, weregild etc. I think you dun goofed

Very true.

Transsexuality is body dysmorphia with gender dysphoria doled on top.

It's mental illness.

Outside of very few legitimate hormonal fuckups and genetic problems, this shit is literally mental illness.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with how prevalent these degenerates have gotten.

the trans vs feminist meme is real

what a time to be alive

The radical feminists are very much the underdog here. They've been silenced about everywhere.

I'm really starting to hate these people so if that is their aim, it's working. Used to be a live-and-let-live but how this tiny sliver of mentally ill have diverted time, money and attention away from real problems that face our country is nauseating.