Father stabbed to death with chopstick

Be japanese.
Get stabbed with chopstick.
Ban all chopsticks now, no one has a right to such power.

japantoday.com/category/crime/view/man-arrested-for-stabbing-father-to-death-with-chopstick

DIGIT attempt

>inb4 conservatives try to rationalize owning assault chopsticks

Its already banned in britian

>51
>still lives with his parents

There truly is no hope for us NEETs is there...

Ban assault chopsticks now! Is it also a coincidence that a MAN used a phallic symbol to murder? This is all the result of toxic masculinity

I bet that topic was what sparked the quarrel in the first place.

don't be a dick, bin that chopstick

dindididu ricididu

>2016
>Owning a semi auto chop stick

L I T E R A L L Y
unexcusable. Not even hunting is a reasonable excuse for owning that weapon that can mow down 50 people per second.

that must have resulted in some pretty wicked splinters. poor kid.

>hurt cock while fucking
>ban fucking

ever heard of 'reductio ad absurdum', smegma stench?

What POSSIBLE justification could you possibly have to own ASSAULT chopsticks like these?

EVEN CHILDREN CAN OPERATE THEM

It's time for common sense chopstick reform. Enough is enough!

Breaking news! Australian government bans chopsticks and is implementing buy back program to round up remaining chopsticks

registry for chopstick owners when? #not one more

Are you winning son?

Most likely one of those Muslim Japs

I can't even....

How many more times would this have to happen before people realize?! You don't NEED chopsticks! You can eat with your hands just fine! chopsticks are an unnecessary danger!

pic related, standard chopsticks, next to assault chopsticks, (notice the darker body and 6,000 splinters capacity).

BAN ASSAULT CHOPSTICKS NOW NOW A DERANGED KILLER STARTS A KILLING SPREE WITH ONE

DON'T BE A PRICK, BIN THAT CHOPSTICK

Chopsticks were first developed for the vietnamese military during ww2 where they were used in pit traps for american soldiers. They were never intended for civilian ownership.

>51 years old
>Still lives with parents

Jesus