RIP JIM

Is he actually dead Sup Forums? I'm sad af if he is; guy was fucking based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8y1GbBhu9hA
youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw/discussion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP in Pizza, Jim.

He's probably shitposting here all the time, but we may never know. RIP Jim

I'm sure I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about

I never paid any attention to him whatsoever throughout that entire pile of drama, and I'm kinda glad.

Now I can care less about him fading into obscurity.

Lots of chatter that he has passed, no smoke without fire

died in orlando.

I found him on Jewtube when he started calling himself Mister Metokur. Got some keks, then started following him on Twitter. Now that seems to have gone silent too.

She was talking about going mainstream, writing books and shit under his real name instead of any of his internet handles.
If that's the case, I hope him the best. If you can become a real-life success away from the internet, I'd say you're making a leap few of us ever do.

So, you're saying you do care?

Jim died from a velociraptor attack rip in piece

fucking lol

Retired to Israel and is now working on a novel.

> stops making videos
> dies
let this serve as a lesson to you content creators
welcome to life on the content farm

He's probably just off sulking again because he doesn't like being e-famous.

I heard he got fucked in the ass

Jade got him into pegging.

Hes on vacation in a EU diversity camp

Hes not making anymore videos because Nick Denton has no more money

He's a degenerate race mixer who made a stream where he fucked her.

I do this, I spend weeks away from any social media and news when it gets too much.

He's also done this like 3 times.

vaguely remember that

Asians don't count unless you're having sons.

half of the alt-right leaders died in orlando m8...

I don't even remember his name to be honest.

All I remember is that dumb ass threads like this one with his face would appear in Sup Forums's catalog periodically. Never bothered reading the threads beyond what was in the OP.

That's the extent to which I ever gave a fuck.

True dat.

1/4 Asian male kids look white

It's not Jim being absent on youtube that worries me. He said he was tired of making videos and probably wasn't ever going to make them again. And it's not twitter that worries me either. Jim likes to disappear. But I will say, what worried me is he hasn't been on steam in half a month.

Oh he actually might be rip

If Jim got legitimately cucked by his chink I could see him killing himself.
Otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if he was just out of country or some shit.

The facts are:

He has a severe illness

This illness has caused him to take out credit cards and max them out

This illness has financially broken Jim

What illness does that, unless it's life threatening?

Link?

You made think "Gosh, I haven't seen him on Twitter in weeks!" Then I remembered I stopped following him because he is JUST a shitposting troll now. When he was doing long send-ups, it was funny.

Girlfriend.

see I think he would have absolutely said something about Orlando or E3. There's not a chance he would miss talking about those. Didn't know about his steam, I seriously think he died

and yet they will never be white, just like the irish.

Yellow fever

He's fine, the tumor in his head is benign. He's only off because he wants to write and his girlfriend has depression. Plus they got a dog so that takes up time unless she already ate it.

don't worry guys.

if Jim is dead, I can guarantee you at least one very redpilled video about it

Mundane matt has nothing of substance to say. And he bitch pussy shit himself when he was swatted. That audio recording of him trembling lost him any credibility.

Mundanematt is one seriously redpilled motherfucker.

Yeah your source you slow talking Canadian fag eh?

Mundanematt lives in a fucking box. You could see his living constrictions when he did his pussy swatted interview.

Turn off that pesky adblock

If you are truly based it means you aren't on youtube etc all the time attention whoring for shekels. Being a streamer is a wasted life.

That's how you know he's as hardcore as he is redpilled.

Who ?

good fucking riddence, Sup Forums dickriding faggot

nah im sure hes in seclusion going to troll someone with his book.

Internet Aristocrat, aka Mister Metokur and a shitload of old names I don't even remember.

Shitposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=8y1GbBhu9hA

the other half injured

How was he was when all he did is talk about the internet?

Did he make any original content himself?

Good that faggot ruined Sup Forums

what do you mean? He was just part of metokur, they were a ripoff of retsuplay but targeted autists outside of let's players.

He mentioned having a website, but I don't think he made any real content besides cyber bullying.

Did his chink whore kill him?

he will come back eventually, like he's done 5 or 6 times already

i highly doubt that since almost all of the dead ones are hispanic and black

is head dead or just banned or whatever

> in coma in a hospital in Cyprus for seven years of hillary administration
> in eighth year, trying to become permanent dictator
Jim has come to

plant the rice, pay the price

He operates under a different name.

Milo should have an answer. Did anyone ask him on Twitter?

>youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw/discussion
>"Decided I'd post this otherwise people will probably wonder when the next video is coming out. Recently my computer flipped its shit and the hard drive started dying on me, I was going to get around to replacing this but just this evening my GPU started shitting out on me too (Gotta love prebuilts). With both these parts taking a swim down shit river it'll probably be around 4 to 5 months before I replace them; or in Jimtime next Monday.

I generally don't post personal shit since it's the internet and why would you ever do that but given that people will probably find the time frame strange considering that the parts aren't really that expensive I figured fuck it why not. Long story short I've been ill for about 9 or so months which has essentially financially broken me. Lots of credit cards and selling shit ect. So as you can imagine computer parts are pretty low on the priority list.

C'est la vie - shit happens.

More than likely I'll get this all sorted in the future and get back to doing the hobby I enjoy, making shitty videos. That is unless Sup Forums is right and September is the doom of us all. In which case I'll see you fuckers innawoods."

He's probably hoping to get published so he can pay his medical bills. If he's financially crippled, he's likely staying at his girlfriend's/relatives's house.

someone help jim ;_;

How can he be broke? WTF

Because the kike won't take our goyim gold.

every time before this he announced it. usually he leaves because the channel got taken down.

Didn't someone yesterday say they were going to message Milo, Sargon and someone else to see if they've heard out of Jim and if he's okay?

Lung cancer.

People tried to warn that bold bastard.

His gf actually left him back in 2014. He couldn't handle it so he made an alt account so he could pretend they were still in a relationship. He told me that in a Skype call like a month ago, he said he didn't continue after the account got suspended because then it would just become sad.

I should note he also hasn't logged into Skype since the 29th of May.

He's said he's not interested in making videos anymore and is probably just taking a break from all social media associated with his youtube. He'll probably come back eventually and start making new videos, he's done this before

Rip in peas gym

Still, I'd walk a mile...

When white men fuck other races it's not race mixing. It's purifying the other races. When white men get cucked by white women having shit blood babies, that's the death of the white race approaching. Keep white women away from the niggers and assorted shitskins.