John confirmed red-pilled

John confirmed red-pilled.

Any other Youtubers admitted they browse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnKD3lHJCkw
pastebin.com/vr1Wft5F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenné
youtube.com/watch?v=A0ZyhPfBnNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

browsing pol doesnt make you red-pilled you fucking nimrod.

Yea I suspected this. I hope he never actually posts here and draws attention to himself, since Sup Forums would rip him apart.

Literally who?

This. There are plently of capitalists, libertarians, moralists, egalitarians and other blue-pilled morons who post on Sup Forums.

The Reviewer

It does eventually.

He's always been redpilled.

reviewbrah, you faggot

PeeWee Herman?

>this is the average Sup Forums browser
lmao

/r9k/ fuck off

What the fuck did you just say about Reviewbrah you mong?

Looks like it's the original ben garrison version.

i.e.; hill shills

Whatever happened to rules 1 and 2?

>original

Go home little jew.

rude

Styxhexenhammer666 is a Sup Forumsack

>hating on reviewbrah

kys my compatriot

he's a libertarian dreaming of a multiracial utopia.

He jumped aboard the Trump train a few days ago due to Johnson's stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnKD3lHJCkw

pretty sure reviewbrah is more of a /fit/ thing than Sup Forums...

>loner alien weirdo who reviews pizza wearing cheap unfitting suits goes on anti-semitic racist nepalese wood carving forum to learn about the state of the world

wow, really makes you think.

Reviewbrah is a Miscer m8
Back off
t. Ryan DeLuca

it actually warms my heart knowing that kleinfelter's syndrome brit and reviewbrah have anons from Sup Forums to talk to

you can just tell they're lonely and have poor social skills and probably don't make many friends

Looks like me.

F

> cheap unfitting suits

Nice meme

write some emails for his next VORW he got like 6 last time

frequent writer here

Everything looks too big on him, thought I dont blame him if he has some disorder despite eating trash food every day.

Especially obvious in his earlier videos.

Like look at the shoulder part here, its way too big
However thats the least of his problems, thought I enjoy his videos tbqh

He should work out and get out of the house

Oh it's Review Brah, I think /fit/ generally likes this guy too

Reviewbrah wouldn't go to a party like that. Once on one of his nightwalk segments in his podcast, a bunch of teens were near him somewhere outside drinking, and he started swearing under his voice about how they're degenerates and stuff - sounded pretty upset.

>Everything looks too big on him
That's generally how vintage suits look.

>He should work out and get out of the house

He's done one.

I'd blame his frail stature, and/or buying suits which dont fit him.

That jacket looks 2-3 sizes too big

>one
Well, there are dozens of outdoor videos, car videos, and mall videos. He also regularly goes on walks, he finds it very refreshing.

Again, I don't really agree.

Based reviewer of delicious chest meals

Not a matter of opinion brah, anyone who wears a suit (and I have 6) knows and recognizes this

>Reviewbrah wouldn't go to a party like that. Once on one of his nightwalk segments in his podcast, a bunch of teens were near him somewhere outside drinking, and he started swearing under his voice about how they're degenerates and stuff - sounded pretty upset.

Link?

I like this guy

Not youtube but the Admin of Classical Art Memes and Rough Roman Memes on Facebook goes on /his/ and Sup Forums

He used to drop some subtle redpills a couple of months ago when Classical Art Memes was nowhere near as big, and he used to flatout call out cucks on Rough Roman Memes. Does it less so now but you still see it every now and again.

One time he posted a painting of a guy with a moon head and the captain "Who are you?" and then Moonman "I'm you but stronger" then posted in the comments that was completely aware of what Moonman symbolises (even though 99.99% of his followers didn't). I think the picture is still up but he deleted the comment.

I unironically listen to VORW podcasts as background noise when I'm doing things.

>One time he posted a painting of a guy with a moon head and the captain "Who are you?" and then Moonman "I'm you but stronger" then posted in the comments that was completely aware of what Moonman symbolises (even though 99.99% of his followers didn't). I think the picture is still up but he deleted the comment.

Lmao, please try to find this

>"you fucking great hunter"

>AFRICANS HAVE LOTS OF ARCHITECTURE
>Posts a building built by the French

Poor guy, he obviously has something wrong with him.

Kek. Using Mogadishu as an example of African urbanization.

>as background noise
I completely focus on them, Reviewbrah is an incredibly interesting and likable person with very interesting opinions

>you will never watch uncle addy speeches with reviewbrah whilst drinking poison neon energy drinks and eating burgers and chicken wings

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here you go f@m

Had to go back fucking ages and sift through it all to find it

Can confirm he did delete the comment.

pastebin.com/vr1Wft5F

Pastebin because Sup Forums doesn't allow kikebook links

I don't know him that well, but as far as I know he's for border control. So I wish people on Sup Forums and also the alt-right would stop labeling anyone who identifies as libertarian or ancap as some kind of weed-smoking, degenerate cuck liberal-with-guns. Rothbard (the single most influential person on anarcho-capitalism), Rockwell (head of Mises Institute, one of the most influential libertarian/ancap organisations), and Hoppe (Rothbard's best student and the best ancap academic working today) are all against open borders.

Yeah, I may think laws against drugs and prostitution create more problems than they could fix and I may think that government is ineffective at really anything it attempts, but that doesn't mean I use drugs, associate with degenerates, or aren't socially conservative myself. That has nothing to do with libertarianism. It's just where groups like the Libertarian Party in the US are at now. And they are wrong and people are getting excited about Trump right now precisely because these idiots are talking about all the wrong things.

>original

Looks like a faggot

Thanks m8

kek, when will this faggot an hero

Alos, someone pm this thread to him, I don't have a jewgle account

That's the Great Mosque of Djenné, it was built by the French in 1907 and the first building on its place was about 1000 years after Rome fell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Djenné

Shit

In

A

Fucking

Toilet

You

Untermensch

Go home medium-sized jew.

I know a gurl gamur youtuber personally that browses this board and other places like this board, but you would never guess who it was just by watching her videos

okay, faggot

go suck some refugee cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0ZyhPfBnNc

john green (slowly).

i love this guy

>original

Straya please...

>capitalists
You're retarded.
>communism is the way to go!1

>flag

Sup Forums is one of the most blue pilled places on the web.

You idiots argue with bots. One post by this id threads are Sup Forums's favorite past time.

Shit is that his dad? Pretty cool for him to show up in a video. I only watch once in a while, but love it very interesting person.

>this is Sup Forums
NEW FAGGOT GET OUT

kek

Go home big jew.

>He doesn't even hide his power level
You are the reason Sup Forums turned into this.

>capitalism
>blue-pilled
Yeah, cause it's so much better when government gets its filthy jew hands all over banking or even worse starts controlling the economy outright and setting artificial prices for goods. Why don't you go live in Venezuela you fucking degenerate piece of shit.

Dem pickles though.

> libertarians
> capitalists
> egalitarians

t. communist faggot

Absolutely based

>that "america is doing well so it's not like nazi germany at all" argument
lel. Germany was doing great under Hitler before they went to war. Unemployment was down (a statistic he pulls up to show how America is unlike Germany).

>tfw daddy gone

>(((Rothbard)))

When you finally poo in a loo

Fuarrrrrrrrrrrk reviewbrah now redpillbrah.

Reminds me of Goebbels a little

Oh damn i know that feeling too

retard detected

>this is what the average Sup Forumsfag looks like
I can't even be disappointed anymore

Could be worse desu

Stay jelly faggot

(user was lashed for this post)

Are you certain you're Australian?

the reich was also in a lot of debt.

/fit/ or bodybuilding.com found him and he only came here because of them

>implying he won't be the Goebbels of our new Reich

that said, he looks like something out of a time warp. Like what if mainline Protestant New England WASP preparatory schools and things like the Somerset Club still existed? People like T.S Eliot and Calvin Coolidge. Truly the pinnacle of Anglo manners and society tbqh.

I don't think he'd ever admit it, but I think this guy either browses here, or has a large group of fans who do. He seems to be pretty aware of the meme magic.

there's no "one-fit" in suits. As you can see, the italian cut looks loose, but it's the way the italians used to cut their suits. It's a fallacy thinking all suits should sit tight. That being said, a lot of people don't know how to size their suit, and that's why you ask someone competent to help you, and sew it in.