I
G
I
T
S

>w-we don't care about soccer
>get an average prospect
>start 30 threads a day about him

Proof Americans only don't care because they are shit at the sport.

These digits will punish you, say sorry now.

Nice! Digits confirm his GOATness.

u mad england has 0 avg prospects?

n-name?

*dabs*

>Except this time it's not Freddy Adu

>thinking Sup Forums represents reality

cool singles, shit player

>chile
>literal homos

>>you(gay)

been curious for a long time... what does that sign with their arms mean? ive seen it many times.

1 GOAL, 1 ASSIST NOW KEEP APOLOGIZING

he's right though. pulisic wouldn't make it to the Belgian nt reserves but your team is guaranteed to choke in every tournament.

He's a legit top five U19 don't be a silly goose. Every England prospect that gets any hype just turns out to be Ross Barkley in the end

Will he get the Cup for da states next summer

USA USA USA

Do you also think everyone on Sup Forums has a 9 inch penis and earns 100K starting from a STEM major?

witnessed

>chicanos talking about choking

Only jelly brits doubted him, he's better than the entire English NT combined

instagram.com/josi.katze/
now please watch russian premier league
or not, you can do whatever you want

>the white Jozy Altidore

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Apologise for what?

Anyone who doesnt rate Pulisic is retarded.

>problem glasses
Every time.

i'm not chicano. i just like soccer. my family thinks i'm a weirdo.

Hey England, You can talk when you finish in front of us in the world cup, unlike the last 10 years.

2026. it will be here and he might have some support by then. of course, he should be in peak powers then too. holy shit it's all lining up.

Actually this is really stupid.

Pulisic is going to be bought by a major club, and hes only 19.

He might be the best player in the world in 5 years.

He's bretty good.

>He might be the best player in the world in 5 years

try doing less cocaine

DAB ON EM

give me 3 players under 19 who are better than him.

if he continues improving at this rate, saying he will be a top 3 player in the world isn't some big surprise.

>wouldn't make belgiums NT
stupidity

mbappe
kai havertz
ben woodburn
vinicius junior
brahim diaz

>mbappe
sure
>every other player on that list

Literally who?

Lmao yeah dude how many of them are leading a top European team in a top 4 league in the world.
not even close, joker

also, in order to get in the belgian team he'd have to beat out
tielemans
both hazards
fellaini
de bruyne
dembele
carrasco

or any other attacking type midfielder they have. not going to happen.
pulisic is good but american soccer fans are so stupid they think he's a lock for the ballon d'or. fucking idiots. stuck to the nfl, i hear they have a new rule where if you're caught on tape body-slamming your girlfriend you get an extra 2 game suspension.

are you chicano by any chance?

>mbappe
Sure
>kai havertz
>ben woodburn
>vinicius junior
>brahim diaz
kek no. Two of those players aren't even getting regular minutes for their clubs. And Vinicius is a meme Real were somehow fooled into paying over 40m for.

they're better players, period. they have better technical ability, they have better movement and they have a higher ceiling. will they be better? i dunno. everyone is young, including pulisic that it's impossible to tell at this point. just enjoy pulisic and stop trying to make him out to be the next messi.

if you don't know who the top kids are in the world you should not be participating in this discussion.

You're the bumbling retard trying to say a brazilian meme who has played zero minutes of european soccer is better than an established player and current starter on a top 2 team in one of the top 4 european leagues

nope. i just play and watch soccer. i'm not a big fan of international soccer though so i don't really have that much interest in the usmnt and thus have little emotional investment in pulisic. i try to look at things objectively.
pulisic is good. really good. does he have the potential to be great? probably? will he be? nobody knows.

>THAT GET
>THAT PLAYER
>THAT DAB
>THAT COUNTRY

GOAT GET

PULISIC NEXT GOAT CONFIRMED

SORRY BASED PULITWINK

MLS will NEVER produce this kind of talent

MLS is cancer

Come to Kloppo, lad.

CHI

Are you an idiot?
He already is great.
Hes a 19 year old leading Dortmund to the top of the Bundesliga.
he is outrageous for a 19 year old.
he shows no sense of pressure.

not sure how youre confusing the fact that he is already Much more proven than the other names you mentioned.

Oh Christ, here comes the cowards who live in the US and wont watch MLS because they're afraid someone might be mean to them.

i don't need to see junior play in europe to already see that he's
1. makes better passes,
2. is a better dribbler
3. has a much more poweful shot
4. can protect the ball better
5. quicker
6. makes plays in tighter spaces

and is a year or so younger. in terms of raw talent he's miles better at this stage. i think pulisic is a more natural number. if i had to chose one i'm definitely choosing junior. its a bigger gamble but the upside is much higher. i don't see real madrid making a move for pulisic and he even played very well against them last season in the ucl.

>Hes a 19 year old leading Dortmund to the top of the Bundesliga.
cmon now, I rate him a lot but it's the first game of the season, you make it sound like he won them the league.

he is one of many very good prospects in european football. not more not less, and that's already something to be proud of

the question was who is better. they are better players. if i were watching them in training i'd tell you that these those players, right now, are better than this player. not by that much, but still better. will they perform better than pulisic given the same opportunity? possibly. theres still plenty of time for pulisic to flop. i've seen this movie before.

You clearly don't understand the game as much as you think you do.
You're one of those idiots who think Ronaldinho is half as good as messi.

dude, speed of play space and time given by competition dictates your passing, shooting, dribbling, etc

this is a waste of time.

>all these autists getting upset over the next great American Meme Player

fuck off and let us have our fun spamming PULIGOAT while he shits on subpar Bundes teams

>heh I'll list these subjectivities that I have no way of proving to make it seem like this farmers league player is better than an elite talent making an impact in europe

I can picture you posting this with your Portland Timbers scarf

Yeah, you sound like you don't know what you're talking about.
you must be a hell of an 18 year old intellectual

"time to flop"
He already made it. if his career trajectory stopped at this moment hed still be an absolute success.

this isn't freddy adu at 16 "lets see how good he gets"
Pulisic already dominates professionals in big games.
you need to humble yourself my young friend, youre a little lost in your pride

Otherside of the country.

but id rather be someone with balls and honor who supports my local blub..
then some wanna be coward faggot who says "lol mls is shite, I can tell cause I know soccer really well, I watch Manchester city cause theyre elite"

Digits confirmed

Sorry, pulisic

Can I go to Barca now plz

>listing a bunch of random junior players in training as better than puligoat
>Comparing training to actual games
>>>/trb/

I don't watch mls because the fans are a bunch of twinks waving their rainbow flags.

BTFO

hory shet

It's pretty simple. 120m with bonuses to bring it close to 150m and he could probably go. Barcelona aren't getting close to that, so he's not leaving as it stands.

Best girl

you're just another delusional usmnt fan. the question was simple, is he as talented as those other players? the answer is just no. a casual can see that. now you're moving the goalpost by saying "well they haven't played the same European minutes as pulisic so they don't count". well, no shit. if they were on dortmund too and pulisic had all those players on the bench i'd agree with you. but we can't do that. you've only let me pick 18 year olds. most 18 year olds don't a lot of minutes. pulisic is getting minutes largely because of serendipity, injuries and contracts. he's making the most of his opportunity though, which is good to see.

michael owen was tearing up the world cup at 18 and willing ballon d'ors at 21-22. look what happened. he had a decent career, but obviously didn't live up to his potential. he went from "guaranteed" GOAT to manchester united washout and shit pundit.
stop saying pulisic is the savior of the sport because he scored a goal vs wolfsburg. you're embarrassing yourselves.

he scored vs bayern in the supercup too

i watch mls. not because it's quality but because it's local. it's not even liga mx tier in terms of quality.

USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA USA WON FIFA

And assisted against Real Madrid in the CL. And drew a penalty in the cup final.

5 goals, 13 assists in all games last season. In his age group Mbappe's probably the only one who had a more impressive season in a relevant league.

Pretty sure only reason why barca aren't signing him is because he is american and not of any Latin descent.

>average prospect
He's easily one of the top 5 best teenagers in the world right now.

1. that was a defensive blunder
2. thats a glorified pre-season friendly
3. and he was only starting because of the chess match with barcelona over dembele
4. and they still lost

oh, i forgot he scored against trinidad. my bad. you're right, next messi. sorry, christian.

tell barca to pay up or they can fug off

he comes on as a sub and blows past relegation fodder in the last 10 minutes of meaningless matches. barcelona material if i've ever seen it.

CHI

>this smelly jelly chicano

will be better than memebele this season

>that was a defensive blunder
>what is pressing
It was a fuckup, sure. But it was a fuckup forced by Dortmund. Both from Dembele pressing Vidal, then Pulisic following it up against Martinez.