How does this make you feel, white bois?

How does this make you feel, white bois?

that nigga married an amish girl lmoa

Why is only one tooth off colour?

>babies usually have light features that get darker
>already has brown eyes and brown hair
lol

some dude invented dental prosthesis some time ago

>born with a full head of black hair
>very dark brown eyes
>take ancestry test
>99.7% yuropeen
hmmmm

What did God mean by creating you?

i genuinely dont care nearly as much because mexicans are part white themselves

he made me for the memes

That's fucking disgusting. Why would a nice gentleman like himself engage in bestiality with an ugly wh*te pigskin cunt?

this. he deserves better

That baby is basically white, so congratulations to the both of them I guess?

LOL - BTFO MEXICO AND White guys!
Indians are the Alphas, DEAL WITH IT!

The only thing that bothers me is that the kid will get benefits for being "hispanic" despite being Whiter than most of the Deep South.

BTFO!!! Keep crying, faggots!

ARIBA!

Both are ugly af

White women and Asian women belong to Alphas! Muslims/Arabs and Indians FTW!

true

para baixo

>quite swarthy skin
>raven hair
>dark brown eyes
>take ancestry test
>99.9% yuropeen

Southern Europe isn't white indeed.

Whitening his progeny. His son will marry a white girl too and then there'll be a whole lot of white guys with the surname Fernandez or Gutierrez.

Also, people care WAY too much about this shit.

YOU are one of those fuckers that is ruining America with this inter-mix bullshit. GO KILL YOURSELF!

ALLUH AKBAR should be printed on your fucking forehead, BITCH.

Does that mean, I dare to say... w*te?

>not giving one shit about race-mixing makes me a race mixing advocate
You are way too sensitive about this shit. The white race isn't going to go extinct because some girl marries a Mexican or black guy.

According to pol, this is white genocide and oppression for the helpless white race who DIN DU NUFFIN

Si muchacho, este es muy mal ajajaja

Yet, whenever someone post a pic of an Asian/Indian/Muslim with a white girl, you assholes lose your shit in a heartbeat. FUCK YOU!

It makes me feel good. Based on that photo alone, I say that kid has a pretty good shot, having two parents, being dressed right, and looking well fed and all.

My junkie cousin's 3 month old is a ward of the state of Delaware for now. A cop found her in a Walmart parking lot about a week ago. The district attorney sent me a photo of her yesterday, and she doesn't look to be doing so hot. My extended family over there is too dysfunctional to do anything about it, so I guess I am just going to have to fly out there to try.

Life is too short and we need to come together to cherish it. Otherwise, we're no different from the Hyenas.