Why does Sup Forums love the Third Reich so much and not the British empire?

Why does Sup Forums love the Third Reich so much and not the British empire?

Third Reich
>lasted 12 years
>killed 80 million white people
>its ideology got stamped out forever

British Empire
>basically conquered the entire world
>gave us mountains of scientific achievements
>massacred brown people and asians and didn't give a fuck

I love me some redcoats

Because the Brits were already practicing cancerous and suicidal social and economic policies by the time WW2 came around.

The British Empire was the first nation seized by the Jews i.e the Rothschilds

Reich went down fighting, Britain fell apart

It's depressing to think everything just collapsed.

we slaughtered native Americans and native Australians, killed over 1 billion Indians, cascaded the Niggers into a position in which they will be fighting each other for centuries, and the same with the middle east when we created Israel, if it wasn't for the Nazis we would still be strong and proud, the Nazis blue pilled the entire west you niggers still haven't acknowledged that

>1 Billion Indians

You faggots sided with kebab and kept Russia from retaking Constantinople. Also, if you kept your noses out of WW1 none of this would have happened

This, the British empire killed itself trying to be progressive. Fucking cucks ruined the empire, again

>i will never go travelling around the world discovering new land and killing natives with the lads

ok it was 23 million, but a fuck ton anyway

meant for

WWI killed the empire m80, we should have just sat on our island and sold weapons to both sides eternal Anglo style.

yeah we had issues with the Russians, but the Germans tried to take France, couldn't let that happen, our mistake is they asked for peace in 1916, and some some fucked up reason we said no, but west was still red pilled until WW2

British were the first to end negro slavery. They are cucks to their colonial pets.

negro slavery, sent millions of Niggers to America retard, slavery was bound to end, the slave trade is why niggers are roaming the streets of America, Britain is the reason why nigs are eternally fighting each other in Africa

>Is the Jewish nexus pre-Israel

>hurr massacring people of other ethnicities is cool
find yourself a girlfriend you human wreck

>Why does Sup Forums love the Third Reich so much

Egyness and the ability to day-dream and fantasise on "if"

>implying we don't love the British Empire

We just don't like to think about it because it committed suicide, unlike Nazi Germany.

Wtf is wrong with some british posters?
All those threads about GB being the best of the best every single day, being the chosen one, Me Be Greatest, etc.
It's not like you have any reason to feel insecure, GB was a fine country with some fine men.
Did you guys finally lost it? Are you morphing into white jews?

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
Of course we aren't go... guy!

> killed over 1 billion Indians

Americans slaughtered Natives, you guys were friending them to side against the American rebellion.