Want to set up a Tinder account

>want to set up a Tinder account
>don't have any good photos of myself
>girls don't like selfies unless you're a chad

don't bother, it's a waste of time.

Use this.
Bitches love curry thunder cock! :)

Tinder is for people who have good visuals, or for people who have good social status that can be easily communicated via a few lines of text. For example, "musician", or "6'3".

Just work on your Game, make some approaches, and you'll have more success than some "chad" whos too scared to talk to girls unless he met them first on tinder.

Do it, I'm ugly, and get laid all the time.

>get good photos taken

gee was that such a hard solution to your problem? was a thread on Sup Forums really warranted for this?

How do you actually meet girls unless you're doing something (work, school, etc)? I wouldn't want to date a girl I meet at a club or bar.

Only virgins say shit like "dude just walk up to girls and talk to them bro" because they saw it done in some movie.

literally just walk up to girls and start talking lol

Did you get banned from /r9k/?

man how do u expect us to describe basic social interactions to you?

Just go back to r9k or something dude this has nothing to do with Sup Forums and you're a lost cause anyway

I share the same hardship though, should I just ask a friend to take a photo of me? I've never seen anyone doing that though, it seems unnatural as fuck.

I've approached my current gf in Walmart. I was after a sleepless night doing nightshift and didn't think straight when I walked to her, introduced myself and asked if she'd like to hang out some time. I probably wouldn't have done that if I was able to think straight though.
Later she told me it was pretty weird of me to do but that it happens more than I think, when guys approach her when she's on her way to class in uni or goes back home.
Basically, guys do approach girls on the street. It's usually men with no self awareness of men with 10/10 looks. Point is, they both get some pussy (although the ugly ones usually end up with fatties/ugly girls)

"the worst she can say is no" is not a meme

On tinder there's actually a higher chance of getting a "no", since women have a lot more options.
IRL, most girls would be okay with being approached and those who wouldn't, would feel too scared/awkward to give you a no so they will say they have a boyfriend or they don't date at the time, something that will make you feel better about being rejected.

Thanks for giving me confidence to do this friends. Now that I remember the only gf(bf) I had in highschool I unironically stalked for a couple weeks and then just went up and asked

Why didn't I think of it I'm so stupid

Another thing, is it a good idea to ask out co workers

IRL it would make you stand out from 8 out of 10 guys who would never have the courage to do that. Women aren't monsters, they're not going to start humiliating you if you're not an IFBB pro bodybuilder and dare speak to them without asking permission.

>Another thing, is it a good idea to ask out co workers
If you have a real job, no.

>Another thing, is it a good idea to ask out co workers

If you're not working fastfood or something part-time then don't do it. Just make friends with all your coworkers and invite them to do shit after work.

I'm a maintenance guy and my coworkers are nurses.

Thanks for the advice friends

nurses are hto as fuck, those tight white suits omg

>set up a tinder account
>to shy to have any photos
>upload an apu
>right swipe all girls till i run out of likes
>one girl actually added me
>hey why the meme for a pic? are u playing some advanced mind games on here
>i upload a pic of me and she likes me
>few days after chatting she asks for my facebook
>it's an anime fb with no irl friends on it
>chat every day from 17-24
>got a date tomorrow

>tfw you remember that out of billion of girls you only need one (1) to like you
:)

fake and gay

You need basicly three photos.
>your dick
>your appartment
>150$
It's simple, the most easily thing you need to do is pay for sex. If u are muslim is most simple, rape.

ikr. I want to ask one of them out but I'm almost never in a situation where I can talk face to face unless I find out when they lunch but I don't want to engage my stalkerish tendencies

>tfw billion of girls

>mfw still 0 likes

How many attempts?

been on tinder for 2 days and run out of likes

>tfw to shy too set up a tinder account

What do I do bros? I have all the other stuff. I've got a social life and I can talk to people well enough. I even go out of state and do fun shit and I can talk about my experiences. The real problem is that my friend circle's just too small.