I shrugged off 90% of the celebrity deaths this year...

I shrugged off 90% of the celebrity deaths this year, but Carrie Fisher hit too close to home once I realized that second only to my own mother she was probably the most influential woman in my life when I was growing. I watched the Star Wars hundreds of times and now she's gone.

man shut the fuck up

lmao at a movie character being the most influential woman in your life. YOU ARE PATHETIC AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to cum inside Leia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE WOMAN ON THE TV RAISED ME SO NOW IM SAD AFTER SHE DIED DESPITE BEING FOREVER ABLE TO WATCH THE ONLY FORM OF INTERACTION WE EVER HAD LMAO

Make another thread when there's already 20, fuck you special snowflake faggot

>once I realized that second only to my own mother she was probably the most influential woman in my life when I was growing
this makes me sad. did you grow up in a garage?

>celebrity worship
You're pathetic

Leia gave me a taste for short pretty brunette prudes.

I'm a fucking robot because of Star Wars.

RIP Carrie. You burned too bright.

>I watched the Star Wars hundreds of times
How pathetic

If you like Carrie Fisher then be glad she's dead so she doesn't have to embarrass herself anymore with her fat ass and her drunken stupor. Now you get to post the old cute pictures of her and remember in a fond way instead of what a dumbfuck she was before she died.

fucking hell plebbit really is here

Literally who

You sound gay as fuck pal.

lmao this

are these nerds even hearing themselves? Imagine basing your whole life around cardboard space box wars to a degree where you'd be legit frowning over the death of a mildy attractive whore of jewywood.

are you literally shaking right now?

>I watched the Star Wars hundreds of times and now she's gone.
So this is why Sup Forums absolutely reeks of Sup Forumseddit and other scum.

Bunch of plebs who come here after drooling through ShitWars hundreds of times thinking they're movie officionados.

Protip my friend.
StarWars was the capeshit of it's time.

>empathy is for losers

It's funny because you know Disney had a scene planned out where Leia's character dies and metaphorically passes the torch to Rey.

>MUH celebrity worship

Pathetic

This. Carrie died on set of empire strike back. RIP princess.

Good. That old hag should never have become a "general" in the movies. Made zero sense.

I didn't give a shit about Star Wars and she hasnt done anything else of note so I don't really care

Bowie was the hardest

>expressing your "sadness" on social media
>empathy

Maybe she could've tried not being a coke-addicted, manhating feminist.

a lot of girls idolize the dallas cowboys cheerleaders.

The only time i ever felt bad for a celebrity dying was Paul Walker and that was only because he was one of the very last white actors in shitty movie franchises.