American hate thread

Why do americans regard themselves as anglos? they are literally mongrels of all euro ethnicities with a bit of native american, so far from the glorious anglo race, it's disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10517359
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least we don't have abbo blood in us.

>says the guy whose granddad fucked subhuman abbos

FPBP

Look who's talking, dingo-fucker.

My family is from Yorkshire back to at least 400 years ago.

>t. pic related

>Implying original Anglos aren't mongrels of every invader to ever settle the islands

Really made me think...

The invaders had surprisingly small effects on the genepool. Most modern Brit DNA is mostly pre-Celtic Briton. You get a few pockets of Anglo-Saxon concentration, but that's about it.

Actually, the Saxons DNA make up about 1/3 of the English one.
Which maybe is what you said, we having different definations of the world.
The point is, if we only go by Genetics there will be almost no pure Saxons in England and probably a bunch of them in Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands (Who don't identify as Saxons)

Our ancestors were those willing to take risks and work hard. The people stll living in england, their ancestors were the neets of the 1700's.
Your ancestors were criminal scum.

4 crosses and you have a "pure breed".

Standard breading practice.

Your ancestors were more like Religious Fanatics that didn't think the Anglo Church went far enough with persecuting others.

i hope america dies

I smell a witch

time to drown you to see if you're really a witch

Why do you hate us, not-so-rare proxy?

>Penal Colony Living Failures

Nick Cave, Mad Max, and bantz are the only good things to come out of Ausfailia.

>chicken dies
>son kind of has a cough
>some antinomian bitch just happens to be in town

really makes you think

>tfw one of the elect

White ethnic mixing has made us the most powerful country on earth.

Don't forget the bird-eating spiders.

uh no, Aussie women are 100x better than any slut to walk out of the USA.

Germany, bro.

Those feminist leather hand bags are atrocious. Australia has some of the highest foreign bride importation on earth.

Britain has the best anglos.

Now take that back or I will make you impotent!

The arab rape baby has not dog in this fight.

Americans are just mutts m8 nothing more nothing less.

Does not have a dog in this fight*****

shrimp on the barbie faggot

That would be a matter of personal preference user. We all have beautiful woman.

The onea calling themselves "Anglos" are usually potato niggers

Yeah you're forgetting Ausfailians are the number one Thai/Philippines sex/bride tourists.

Not that I discourage the idea but hey, they can't be that great.

Sure you do

Fuck you

strawpoll.me/10517359

I am a Croatian-Scottish-Irish-German-Swedish-Danish-French mutt

My IQ was tested at 136 as a child and it is probably around 130 now. I have slightly above average height and good looks. I am doing well in life.

If being a mutt is bad, why am I winning so hard?

The best anglos are Japanese.

You're not winning anything. American "white culture" is the single most bland and autistic thing to exist

You are on fucking Sup Forums. You are a fucking loser.

Brits are mostly of French blood if you exclude the Welsh who are of true Brit blood

wow, I see the nazis have no respect for other people

Rude.

Believe the memes if you want to. We import a large portion of the fattest country in the world ( Mexico ). Couple of Americans post pics of degenerate fat fucks in a kentucky Wal mart, and the rest of the world assume we are an entire country of fatties. It's ludicrous, we are big country user and we have some of the most beautiful women in the world here. You believing everyone here is fat because of your automatic hate of anything american is just sad really...

mfw I made that original comment earlier today.

The original poster equated American mutts to being inferior to the English, all while believing that they identify as such. The idea that I'm addressing is his assertion that Anglos are greater than Americans inherently.

I took this to mean that in general the English are better, smarter, and more successful than American whites. I highly doubt that's true. I would surmise we are about equal in terms of the "numbers" of society.

You've kind of walked this back to a cultural superiority and that because you perceive my culture to be bland that anyone with a more complex and historically steeped culture is better all the way around. I can tell you that there are many, many white Americans who are having great times over here, who are completely adjusted and happy. The things that we do on Friday nights for fun are very similar to many young whites across Europe.

No, but actually my autistic coworker did tell me about this site hahah. I use it for an alternative news source. But believe what you want man.