/brit/

anime edition

'st

babestation

Was doing the virgin walk on treadmill and heard one Stacy say to another "look at treadmill no. 2"

anime

anime

take the piss

Lads i like anime but you idiots need to STOP doing new threads this early.

is timmy going to be alright

morning lads

Why are you posting in the wrong thread

because this one has more posters you fucking nonce

rather annoying animeposters than that fucking thing

creased at this
LOVE anime chebs

nonce

what about real chebs?

hmmmm

anime is still better than a "tomboy" so i chose this

hmmmm

>complaining about anime on an anime website
hmmmmmmm

/brit/ is a christian anime general

armpits.

>we wuz da kings of deez lands
haha alri anime lads

I see it's paedo hours right now then

good post

wtf is this true?

anime

Good questions.

tell them to take the piss

I enjoy when people claim Sup Forums to not be an anime site, i have so many smug animes and screencaps of moot and chink moot pointing out its an anime site that its not even funny.

Don't you ever try to use that expression again.

is this the tomboy thread

not an anime board

>tfw no british tomboy to be my gf

YES

not an argument

who is this spoff trough

>Register and log in to apply for this job

How does Sup Forums reconcile being boos of both Russia and Poland when they despise each other?

Good

wagecuck

yes it is

Try traps next, then after that try twinks, then you'll stop and think hmm wait a second these are just blokes. It is at this point you'll finally accept that its gay but still be in the closet, what happens next is up to you!

i feel sorry for the lass but you should stop posting her like shes the pinnacle of beauty

the only reason you have a fascination with her and other ugly women is because you have a deep seated inferiority complex and these women appear realistically attainable to you

>animenonce calling anyone else queer

lol

cackling

At least Bush had the decency to shut up and retire to his ranch to paint puppies for the rest of his life, who gives a flying fuck what this cunt has to say about anything?

would let her peg me until i pass out and die/10

Giv example of ugly women

me on the far right

You're a closet bender and none of this is /brit/ related. Fuck off.

>webm
fuck off

short haired blokish looking women

>I like ugly women who dress like men but I'm not gay
hmmmm

I have already came to terms with my loose sexuality m8, trying to project just proves my point even further.

NEED a british bf to teach me proper manners and to make me his housemaid

>short hair suddenly makes a women ugly

nah, I have very good taste in women, bone structure, etc my standards are high as fuck

Imagine being some betaboy who finds flatface gooks attractive

want to hear a funny joke
chemical castration for weeb nonce benders haha

advisor to politicians advisor aspiration fading
autistic dullard aspiration rising

am pretty sure i'd be posting in there if it were a trap thread tho

tomboy exactly is the opposite of trap, disgusting

Agreed

short hair is widely regarded as unattractive on women

it also has evolutionary roots, long, healthy hair takes many years to grow and shows good health. it's all based in evolution, same as hip/waist ratio, disdain for obesity, etc.

>Cameron and his team might follow Blair’s example by evaluating policy ideas not by their likely practical results but rather by the extent to which a reluctant party can be persuaded to accept them.
>In Blair’s case, this resulted in the sincere but surreal belief among ministers that they were being ‘radical’ even when they were merely pushing further the policy agenda which had been established as the ruling orthodoxy under Thatcher and Major.

Then why do men have short hair

didn't read a single pixel of this post

>when you gay but you cant accept it so you fancy girls who look like 12 year old boys

women are generally judged purely on looks (at least for sex), and this is based on the shotgun "spray your sperm everywhere" approach of men

women generally value a lot more varied things to be sexually attracted to a man than simply looks

bent twat

>

>women generally value a lot more varied things to be sexually attracted to a man than simply looks

Grasping at straws losers

Its fine to be a bender but dont be that bent twat who pretends he straight desu

beta brainlet detected

Good man.

love anime
hate pakis and gays
simple as

you think your insight is unique or eye opening?

can you be my bf

gamma brainlet spotted

need a /brit/ bottom bf

>express interest in women, with vagina and tits
>YOU'RE GAY

hmmm

Almost like....a conspiracy

Anime and roasties out

LOVE tomboys
HATE anime gays

simple as

going to marry anime

This is how the modern-day liberal converts people into the lgbt community and then eventually liberalism. You'll think to yourself, I must be gay, yes? And the you'll pump yourself so full of estrogen, your brain will start short-circuiting to the point that you'll be able to be easily manipulated by the liberal masses. Don't give in. You're straight.

post 3D slags
that'll flush them out of here

WTF WE BEEN IN THES PLACE FOR 13 YEARS
THES OUR LAND

I like short hair on women if it's not dyed

Hmmm seems like up until now you expressed an interest not in vaginas or tits but infact in their boyish nature, again nothing wrong with this m8 just dont be such a prude about it.

I am yes, it's sad when the benders try to bring you down to their degenerate level

I wouldn't like them if they didn't have pussies buddy

was going to disagree but i saw your image

anime

Looks like a tranny no thanks

looks like milo no thanks

Only similarity is the hair

You may have autism if you can't decipher faces

This woman also has a pussy m8