>29
>earn 100k a year with my online business
>still live with parents
>after taxes manage to save every cent as I have 0 expenses and debt

Does this trigger you wagecucks? I hope it does because unlike you salty "muh independent adult" debt ridden poorfags, I actually love my parents and take care of them and they love me back :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

Ok, sven

>I actually love my parents
i do too, which is why i don't leech off them when i make enough money to survive on my own

I'm not triggered because I don't believe it.

This cuck is probably talking about 100,000 Krona which is about 12,000 USD. Just enough to buy all the chicken nuggets he desires without earning GB points.

>not taking advantage of capital already in your hands
>actually believing you can "make it" on your own

See, this is why you fail at life while I get my dick sucked by 3 blonde swede sluts when my parents are on holiday (I paid for)

>100k a year
>not saying whether its your swedish cuckdollars or burger dollars
>regardless, not impressive
>no evidence of it being true
>living with parents at age 29, regardless of your opinion of them
>leeching off of aging family members
>being swedish
>being autistic

Good for you. Just have kids and stop swedes from going extinct. Do your part.

Wow, really makes me think

Id fucking kill myself if i lived at home at 29. One of the greatest joys in life is being able to live alone.

Though id kill for reducing my rent (1500 usd, currently on vacation)

>leeching

The rothschilds didn't become trillionaires by trying to "make it on their own".

I'll tell you secret: Leeching is the secret to becoming rich and financially independent.

But ofcourse you won't believe that because you're a moralfag and poor

Hey same here but I earn only around 30k. No interest in earning more. I work about 4 hours a month.

Why would you kill yourself? Do you hate your parents?

you dont get to say that you are financially independent while living with your parents (unless you pay for their home.)

youre also not going to become the next rothschilds.

leeching is one of many '''''secrets''''' although its common sense to exclude beloved parents, friends, and family members from this, although your autistic mind seems to have forgotten that step.

>moralfag
>poor

literal autistic canada-tier shitposting by none other than the local cuck

There are tons of things you can do if you truly have no morals and love money. But you live with your parents.

Go be a salesman. Tell us if you are disgusted. Then we will see how truly amoral you are for money.

Wagecucks will never understand that NEETs are the ones who are truly free as Wagecucks have Mr Shekelberg instructing them when they can go to the toilet for a shit on the threat of firing them.

rekt

As long as you pay back the State for the benefits it gave you before you were earning so much. Good for you.

Does your mom let you bring girls down to the basement when she is there?

Not an argument.

Nice one. I am a renter in Bucharest and rent about 30-40 apartments so I don't have to work.
Every day consists of shitposting on /pol and fucking hookers.

But I thought you said you have a successful business? Was that a lie Sven?

nigger

>One of the greatest joys in life is being able to live alone

Why? That's an entirely modern capitalist phenomenon pushed to get people to waste money on rent and mortgages.

There was this same thread yesterday

I agree with OP, leeching off your parents is the smart financial thing to do. Anybody who disagrees are too consumed with trying to be "adult".

Its impossible to make it on your own for 99.9% of people. Sure you can survive on your own, but that's just surviving, not living.

I feel like it would be nice to have the freedom.

How do I into passive income? I only sell 1 - 2 units a day for $2.99.

HOW DO I QUIT MY WAGEKEK JOB

After Swedish taxes I'm not surprised you have to live with your parents still.

>t. Temporary embarrased millionaire

Don't understand the implication, why would it not be nice to own your own home?

Me too user I inherit properties and make money off rent ,taking care of my parents , party roam around with school college friends.
neet life is good.

You're a leech on your parents worse than a neet. You have the means to leave you're just too autistic to.

Ragey Wageys BTFO

Enjoy work on Monday, plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

> things that never happened, the thread.

>after taxes

JUST

fuggin hell, I get pissed off at my tax payments and it's only 20%

OP is an immigrant who said he was 14 and thus got an adoptive family. His "online business" is getting money from the government.

About what is your online business?