ITT: albums plebs think aren't accessible

ITT: albums plebs think aren't accessible

probably this one

some people genuinely don't want to listen to TPAB cuz they think it "sounds like shit"

Name a bigger pleb filter, pro tip: you can't.

This album isn't inaccessible, it's just bad.
Safe As Milk is better.

Perfect thread for acting like my opinion is superior by shitting on stuff that's widely revered as innovative. I love sucking my own dick too guys, it's so easy this way!

People who honestly think that are much worse than just plebs

anco and radiohead in general
their target audience is people that think they're too good for rock bands

GOAT album

This

>those normies will never understand REAL music... heh, they don't even listen to kendrick lamar and kanye west...

Dumb assblasted kendrickfags

How cool is it to hate Kendrick! Yeah! Everyone who likes Kendrick is like super lame compared to people like me...who don't like Kendrick.....i'm well informed of music...i'm pretty cool right?... amidoinitright??

I'm indifferent to kendrick, but you aren't special for thinking it's shit, just like none of you cunts are special for scrutinising experimental albums like Bish Bosch or I dunno.......But seriously This Heat are so fucking shit! People are just fucking sheep!

I think you've misunderstood the thread. Where does it say that any of these albums are shit

Don't act like it isn't insinuated PLEB MUSIC KENDRICKFAG 'This album isn't in accessible, it's just bad' = Shit

I interpreted it more as albums that are misconstrued as difficult to get into by people not deep into the genre, regardless of their quality.

90's jazzrap with political themes WOW so original and GROUNDBREAKING. this has never EVER been done before. kendrick is a one of a kind GENIOUS

wow rapfags are insecure these days

Lol rapfags lol
Neutral Milk Hotel sucks
Kendricks sucks
plebs lol

don't put nmh and kendrick lamar in the same post please

>neutral milk hotel sucks

sorry you can't get into uncle jeff and friends, must suck being a pleb who thinks he's patrician solely by being contrarian

Haha why do you think this is just about Kendrick? He on your mind a lot or something?
Is this what they call projection?

What fucking planet are you on dipshit?
You think that's serious?

I'm sorry, but you seem a bit disgruntled. I think you've lost your composure. Please reformat your post and get back to me.

Whatever bjork release
But also pic related

is this cuckmusique?

Nobody thinks this

Agreed. Safe is milk is actually enjoyable. Troutmask is a great way to showcase how fucking contrarian you are to your friends.

>cuckmusique
And I thought we couldn't force a meme any harder than soy

I agree, but I highly dislike arca.

You lost 'composure' the minute you wrote that mini tantrum that involved the serious use of pleb and patrician. Reformat your life fag.

What the fuck is happening in this thread

Auto Fellatio

the whole point of that album was to repackage conscious rap as an accessible pop record. what are you talking about

Absolutely no one thinks this is accessible