en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaaki_Kimura
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for WE

fuckin

WAS

>hyperborea
More like /hyperbole/ amirite

Anyone got any stuff on the King of the World or Agarrta? I've only read Guenon's work on it.

posting pic as a possible Atlantis location.

Antarctica is ALSO a possible location considering the size of the Atlantis continent described in ancient texts.

bump for best thread on Sup Forums

Where did Atlanteans go after destruction?

Yes, this is BY FAR the best thread on this shit-hole.

Hyperborea is a REAL place that existed on the Eurasian steppe near the caucasus. Atlantis refers to Santorini though theres evidence for a cvilization in the black sea that got flooded.

bump for best get in the 2 threads we've had on the topic.

Also -
suggesting political view point -
>Why would TPTB hide the knowledge of possible ancient advanced civilizations from the common masses?

Northern India, Western Europe, Bosnia, Nigeria, Egypt, Turkey, Japan, Central America, Ohio.

Remember that buckets, pyramids and wings are all the property of aliens and humans couldn't possibly have them in ancient carvings.

They had buckets in multiple civilizations? user, I am shocked.

Also Mediterranean and Iraq.

Some survivors went into the Inner Earth world (Earth is hollow), some survived in then-Atlantean colonies like Egypt and Mexico and some survivors left the planet in their spaceships.

suggesting typical viewpoint -
>Why would the government hide loos from the common masses?

The Basque language fascinates me. It's a language isolate spoken mostly between Spain and France. My theory regarding the Basque language is that it's the last living remnant of the Atlantean language being spoken by an ethnic group that are the descendants of Atlanteans who sought refuge in Western Europe. They went to the Pyrenees to escape the sea levels that were rising at the end of the last Ice Age. I could be wrong, I don't really care either way. It's fun to speculate and we'll probably never know for sure.

>Inner Earth world (Earth is hollow),
Now we're passing from fun realm of maybe possible connections to full retard.

They also are celtic like the Irish. The things you've said about the Basque apply to the Irish as well.

where is the evidence

you're a fucking idiot. The Basque language is a late survival of the etruscan language which celtic tribes in the iberian and pyrenees kept because those areas were a hinterland.

Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

Ireland, England, Sweden, Scotland, Etruscans, Sardinia, Greece, Peru, Arizona, Egypt, India.

How.

here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis

Maybe the world's largest pyramid in the middle of Europe that's 10,000 years old.

More likely they're just the remnants of a migratory tribe from before the dark ages or the local pre Roman celt/pagan tribes that lived there.

Your MSPaint diagram does not constitute viable proof.

אוי גויים
לא יכולנו להסתיר את זה מכם אבל אנחנו יצרנו את כדור בארץ ואנחנו גידלנו ושידלנו אותכם להיות מי שאתם

fishman

Decipher these moon runes Bernstein

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

pope hat?

That's literally just a mountain, it doesn't look like a pyramid from any other angle and geologists have proven it's not a pyramid.

I want to believe in shit like this but the evidence disagrees with it.

Bottom left and right looks like the same structure photographed from different angles

first king of athens

another interesting thought is that the atlanteans(atl means water in aztec) worshiped poseidon

I'm looking into the Bosnian one, but Yonaguni is not natural.

Secret doner kebab and chalupa ingredients are kept in that bucket.

You guys have to read books and spend less time on the internet.

((()))

Do we really need to discuss much more?
Start studying sacred geometry
Form follows function
and we all function in the same universe on this planet
so why wouldn't structures made for similar purposes be similar

Proportions and systems

There are actually a lot of books on this topic written by archaeologists and explorers.

just no

I didn't say it wasn't natural I have no explanation for Yonaguni but I didn't say that I did.

Most likely it was an Ainu or other indigenous settlement that sunk into the sea during an earthquake.

Why?

Books that tell that Humankind Started just 5000 years ago, and before that we lived 200000 years in caves?

Could be, but it's in hundreds of toher places too

So what was the pre-flood civilization like?

Genetically.

Yonaguni is a huge structure and was last above water 10,000 years ago.

wow your ignorance about everything you talk about is so fucking obvious and cringy
there are maybe 50 different languages between spain and france

bosnia one is natural from what ive heard, but could be total disinfo

>ancient goh-geous handbags

/fa/scist inflitration detected

what's up with OP's picture

Apparently there are ancient man made tunnel complexes under the Bosnian pyramid and there are several pictures of it.

Depends which one you're referring to, Luxbro.

Heh

I honestly have no idea, I found it on Sup Forums and I thought it was interesting.

The one which build the pyramids, senpai

>It said it would be devastating for the UNIVERSE

Definitely sounds like Astras were some next-level physics fuckery.

Also, if such weapons really did exist, it makes it all the more likely that society has destroyed itself several times over.

>muh History channel

>beleiving any linguistic phylogenies

Germans really are retarded when it comes to archaeology and anthropology.

Yes, but Basque is an isolated language you retard. It doesn't belong to any modern documented language family.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

evidence of intelligent life in Bosnia

Just saying that makes the whole source suspect. Any other source for this?

B
A
N
T
E
R

>living through the Green Pill Renaissance on Sup Forums

Yes.

Then what is your magical explanation? What is your source for the last time it was above water? I have looked briefly into it and you haven't given me an explanation.

If it isn't the natural result of geological causes and it isn't from a long dead civilization what could possibly have caused it?

Those are the two most viable reasons for it and one of them or even both are probably the correct one.

Proofs?

>it was bad enough when he was taking a piss, but then he turned his ass toward the plate
stopped watching there.
user, I...

It is very interesting and disconcerting.

I said long ended civilization. A civilization existed 10,000 years ago that was ended by the Younger Dryas and then spread throughout the world.

I thought russian authorities blocked Sup Forums?

But I looked into that too and your source for 10,000 admitted he was incorrect and said that it was between 2000 - 3000 years old, not 10 000.

This is who made the claim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaaki_Kimura

yeah because its a form of etruscan that the celtic tribes in that area picked up when the Etruscans were the main traders in the area. Before that the Iberians traded and mixed with people all along the Atlantic coast of Spain, France and Britain so that might be partly why there's some shared celtic heritage.

Sup Forums filters them as spam, anyway just google labirinth symbol and you'll find this sort of stuff

>Definitely sounds like Astras were some next-level physics fuckery.

Yes, it does. The Astras were actually bestowed to various human warriors (kshatriyas) by the 'gods' of Ancient Indian 'mythology' who I consider to be real beings. They're real and I think that they're not 'extraterrestrial' per se, they're higher-dimensional beings and they likely inhabit the same space that we do but most people can't see them because they exist beyond the part of the electromagnetic spectrum that we call 'visible light'. We open our eyes and think we're seeing the whole world out there. But what has become clear - and really just in the last few centuries - is that when you look at the electromagnetic spectrum, we are seeing less than 1/10 billionth of the information that's riding on there. We call that 'visible light'. But everything else passing through our bodies is completely invisible to us. Even though we accept the 'reality' that's presented to us, we're really only seeing a little window of what's happening.

>Also, if such weapons really did exist, it makes it all the more likely that society has destroyed itself several times over.

Yes, it does.

I would usually say this is typical american bible stuff, but honestly this intrigues me.

W-we have memed too hard

BUT LET'S GO FURTHER AND ANNEX THE UNIVERSE FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS

before the ice age ended, it was much easier to spread throughout the world..all you needed to do was island hop because thanks to the combination of glacial isostasy and the vastly lower sea level, there were islands everywhere across the oceans..

plus, all you really had to do back then was travel coastlines because all the landmasses were connected back then thanks to the land bridge.

after the ice age, it became a lot harder to travel those distances

oh an impact site, what a mystery!

> the celtic tribes in that area

That area was inhabited by the Basques, not the celts, plus even genetically speaking Basque people have really few Indo European admixture.

Pic related, the Caucasian hunter gatherer component (Aqua blu)which was brought by Indo European speakers is almost completely absent in the Basques and in most Iberian, in fact some Iberian groups liek the Turdeitans preserved a pre-indo european language well into the iron age.

Sardinians most likely spoke a pre-Indo European langauge and they lack the CHG almost completely like the Basques.

Could be based on fossils?

I'm certain most myths of dragons are because of dinosaur bones. What else would they think of a T-Rex skull?

Hmmmmmm really makes you think

>implying gravity doesn't exist.

yeah plausible, although were there ever dinosaur fossile found in china?

>Sumerian is Na-Dene

i dunno i think it's a kebabish language with weird choking sound like arabic or french

no ancient aliens disinfo yet, good job Sup Forums

what is this supposed to be?

Dinosaur fossils are from everywhere man. Velociraptor fossils are from China and Mongolia.

Google be censoring mysterious islands. I wonder why...

The top is the standard eastern depiction of a dragon. The bottom, a rhinoceros.

And the Rex is a North American thing.

Here's some scriptural evidence from the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad (a collection of Ancient Indian writings) that the 'gods' of Ancient Indian 'mythology' originate from another dimension:

"As is the edge of a razor or the wing of a fly, so is there just that much space between the two halves of the cosmic shell. Through that opening they go out."

An island in the pacific ocean that Google is censoring for some reason.

Allright then, this is debunked

Oh yeah, tons

Some of the best complete specimens have come from China and Mongolia