Can Sup Forums recommend some genuinely good music that isn't from Europe or North America?

Can Sup Forums recommend some genuinely good music that isn't from Europe or North America?

Not some shit like Abu Lahab that happens not to be from either of those continents that still makes music rooted in styles created in the western world, but rather stuff that actually developed independently from Western art music, pop and rock. Preferably no gamelan or hindustani classical music because I already know about those.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrymjzHlYEw
youtube.com/watch?v=nQU8AdluxtI
youtube.com/watch?v=CrNLKV2oMFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rough_Guide_albums
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wal0ZX8ggQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fqo3OIic34o
youtube.com/watch?v=j6duNkhANjc
youtube.com/watch?v=g_CMGCfriSk
youtube.com/watch?v=SxXQIRaXc_g
youtube.com/watch?v=8AyYmGOHuKE
youtube.com/watch?v=snIV_-IECsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bulgarian folk music

Is Tincoas are lit. This album is really incredible. From Brazil I think: youtu.be/zrymjzHlYEw

Brazil has some great shit
Bossa Nova, Tropicália, whatever

So turns out the Sup Forums soyboy meme guy is actually one of them huh...what a shock

>Los Hermanos

Garbage.

>can't see an obvious shop
There's a divet in the top of the hat and a white border on the right side for heck's sake user. Are you visually impaired user?

As pointed out it's clearly shopped. But your post is really interesting for what it reveals about the mindset of leftists.
>huh...what a shock
Yes, it would be surprising if soybeard was right wing, a Trump supporter, or a Sup Forums user, because the vast majority of people who look like that are leftists. You know this is true. But your post reveals that you actually know there's something wrong with being like soybeard, you want to pawn these people off on other groups even though you are one of these people. Leftist soyboys hate themselves: confirmed.

autism: the post

lmao

butthurt soyboy knows he was absolutely BTFO has no argument: the post

Japan has some Sup Forums recommended bands
>ZA FISH MANS
>Les Rallizes Denudes
>Melt Banana
>Midori

lmao epic roast my fellow kekistan bro xD may I post stale pepe image memes with you? praise kek!

I'm not leftist but your post is pure r/the_donald-tier autistic cringeposting and perfectly encapsulates why I feel embarrassed to publicly espouse any kind of conservative beliefs nowadays.

>arguments: 0

>le "no argument" meme
Everyone here is deliberately not presenting an argument because this thread is about music, not politics. We're literally just making fun of you.

>fucking soybeard is a fucking MAGA bro ok? But pointing out that there's something wrong with being like soybeard is le donald cringeposting ok? OK??????? It's totally cool and ok and cool to be like soybeard but I need to convince others that he's a Sup Forums MAGA trumptard instead of a leftist like me, ok???

That's fine. You're wrong. I'll be fine being right.

>I know I have no argument so I call you a poopy pants
>LOL BTFO
Good post user. You really won that one.

and your argument is what, everyone who disagrees with you is ugly like the meme guy?

Very accurate reaction image for what you're experiencing right now.
>coming into a non-politics related thread with an unrelated political meme image in the OP
>responding to a blatant dumb memepost _completely seriously_ and trying to shift the discussion into brainlet identity politics
>getting platinum mad and still responding without a hint of irony when people make fun of you
It's so painfully obvious you're an underage retard who was probably a marxist a couple years ago before it became cool and edgy to have right-wing beliefs, not because you're actually intelligent enough to come to your own conclusions about the subject.
You don't belong here and you're exactly what killed Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general. You need to go back.
>You're wrong
About what, exactly?

"Won" what, exactly?

gagaku is probably my favorite overall
youtube.com/watch?v=nQU8AdluxtI

Oum Kalthoum is great also
youtube.com/watch?v=CrNLKV2oMFQ

gonna second this but it’s not so obscure anymore because literally every western film score composer and Japanese composer (ahem, GITS) found out about it and forced the style into their stuff.

still good though.

yeah you guys are sure the paragon of masculinity and not a bunch of basement dwelling gamer neckbeards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rough_Guide_albums

Bulgaria is in Europe.

That's Sup Forums, not us. Sup Forums is a hub of young college educated upstanding men working in fields such as stem, business, finance, philosophy, and politics. it is like a beer hall for intellectuals to bounce ideas off each other.

>Sup Forums is a hub of young college educated upstanding men working in fields such as stem, business, finance, philosophy, and politics. it is like a beer hall for intellectuals to bounce ideas off each other.
You fuckin wish, dumbass

imagine actually believing this

it is ground zero for the young conservative movement brewing in america. it is the vanguard of right wing intellectualism. Sup Forums is where these counter cultural alternative conservative ideas are bred, refined, and spread to the wider world

maybe in 2015 but today it's just reddit boomers and teenagers

Read the post user.

The information revealed by the post a replied to reveals a tension - the poster knows there's something wrong with being like soybeard so he tries to associate soybeard with the political right as an insult to the political right, and yet, he knows, as everyone knows, that people who look like soybeard are overwhelmingly leftists. Therefore he exhibits the self loathing inherent in leftists - they know it's wrong to be like them, and they try to project their faults on others.

arguments: 0
I explained my point again above, if you want to make a reply that actually engages with what I'm saying instead of continuing to get absolutely BTFO, read it and comprehend it.

Addresses no statement I've made in this thread. Also makes false assumptions about my beliefs. Arguments: 0.

ingredibly obvious bait

im not here to argue im here to call you a retarded neckbeard

this guy is uber gay

>I know I have no arguments and what you're saying is true, but I'm butthurt so I call you a poopy head.
Coming out on top again, user. Strong tactic. Keep at it.

don't you got a stephen molyneux vid about how women have low iqs to watch

there is nothing to engage, you're just retarded. it's like watching a monkey throw shit and screaming. go back inside your cage lil monkey.

>I know I have no arguments and what you're saying is true, but I'm butthurt so I call you a poopy head.
Three times now. It's really alright, I already know I'm right. You can stop telling me anytime.

Again, I already know I'm right. You don't need to keep telling me so.

8=============> --- O-:

can you confirm or deny: do you have a neckbeard?

WHEN U TROLL A LIBTARD EPIC STYLE ;)

TRIGGER THE LIBKEKS

>I know you're right and what you're saying is true, but now I'm so butthurt I can't even make insults anymore so now I draw benis
Really a strong showing user. If you want to be less butthurt, go back, read my posts, admit to yourself that I'm right. You'll feel better, and you'll also grow as a person, so that's good.

I deny.

This is the best attempt at actually engaging with me in any way so far. Congrats.

i'll give u a serious response since u wont fuck off back to your shithole Sup Forums

"soybeard" is not exclusive to left or right, go check out some pics of your fellow fashy goys behind the frogs

Can we just fucking autoban Sup Forumsposters they derail every thread. No one gives a shit if someone made fun of your precious super seriouzzzzh right wing movement. OP just posted some stupid meme pic who cares go bcak.

>not some shit like abu lahab
like anybody was going to fucking say abu lahab

We aren't discussing politics here. You're underage, and/or you're a complete brainlet. Small change you're a very good and intelligent troll. Either way, leave.

Sorry, you made it too obvious here you're either trolling or exercising extreme damage control by seeming less serious than you originally were being.
>inb4 "no argument"
There's only so many times that's gonna work before people just stop responding. Be more creative.

>Cabezas de cera (Mexico)
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wal0ZX8ggQ

> Gallina Negra (Mexico)
youtube.com/watch?v=fqo3OIic34o

70s afrobeat, ethiojazz and peruvian psych cumbia
also brazilian 90s mangue beat

Super Djata Band

I never claimed exclusivity, I claimed that the overwhelming majority of people who look like the pic in OP are leftists, which is true, and you know it.

I am discussing politics, because someone else brought it up. But you're right, everyone else, including you is failing to discuss politics coherently.

>starts with blatant ad hominem
>expects others to argue in good faith when he continues to throw bullshit after bullshit
This is your average Sup Forumslack

The only good non western music I know is only disingenuously good so I guess I can't help you.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6duNkhANjc
North Korean pop

No it was more insulting people who post on your board not necessarily people who are right wing. Insulting Sup Forumstards for being fat neckbearded weak internet addicted manchildren isn't political, it's just making fun of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CMGCfriSk
and this youtube.com/watch?v=SxXQIRaXc_g

Sup Forums are thinskinned losers who cant help but sperg out when someone takes the piss out of them, meanwhile they spend all day insulting everyone else

ugh....oh GOD ..... umfffffff oh fuck oh god......... oh my god i think im gonna cum oh FUCK OH FUCK.......... ungh ungh ungh I'M CUMMING OH MY GOD FUCK..... mmmfffffffffff WOW oh my GOD.......... fuck that was good.................. i just came..................................... fucckkkk

almost as if they want a....safe space....

the necks

youtube.com/watch?v=8AyYmGOHuKE

theyre australian post-minimalist jazz

also fela kuti

youtube.com/watch?v=snIV_-IECsM

nigerian afrobeat from the 70s

cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck
cuck

obsessed

would rather be called a cuck than be a republican

im a stalinist

woah....... pretty epic dude...................

that's chill with me uncle joe did nothing wron

literally worse than hitler

t. cuck

Kill yourself faggot

nah
kulaks deserved it
S E E T H I N G

kulaks did nothing wrong

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP POSTING MY DAUGHTER HERE!!!!????

why

An ad hominem is an invalid argument of the form "you are bad therefore what you say is wrong". I never made any argument of this form. If I did, quote it. Otherwise, stop using logical terms you don't actually understand.

>your board
Again, making false assumptions. Also, the userbase of Sup Forums is likely very diverse, and not dominated by fat neckbeards. The only public sampling of actual Sup Forums users was the He Will Not Divide Us webcam. Most Sup Forums users who showed up to troll the cam did not look like the fat neckbeard you're describing.

this thread is a shithole

yeah Sup Forums should be deported from Sup Forums

can we have a tr/mu/p of our own to purge Sup Forumstards and send them back. build a wall.

I find these kind of posts cute because I know you're most likely an underage virgin meanwhile I've literally been cucking my ex-gf's autistic online "bf" for the past few weeks

Because communists are fucking retarded.

Holy shit this guy is still posting lmao what a loser

I'm pretty right wing but Sup Forums are just autistic. Why do they feel the need to derail threads on other boards?

>I know I have no arguments and what you're saying is true, but I'm butthurt so I call you a poopy head
I guess you all gave up then? You should realize that whenever you respond this way to someone you label as "/pol" you're recruiting for Sup Forums. Lurkers see these conversations. They see that the only person making arguments is labeled "Sup Forums", and they see that no one is able to engage with that person coherently, let alone make any legitimate objections to his arguments, or make arguments of their own. They realize, whatever "Sup Forums" is, the "Sup Forums" people are always smarter and better informed than everyone else. That's what you accomplish every time you react in the way you're reacting. I don't care either way, but you should think about whether or not that's what you want.

I'm pretty sure there are only two or three so called "Sup Forums anons" in this thread. I'm the one who responded first. I didn't derail the thread, this poster did . You should be asking to have butthurt leftist posters banned if what you're upset about is derailing.

OH my GOD STOP....... yuou're going to make me CUM AGAIN................... ungggffhhhhhhh fuckckkkkkkkkkk oh god, oh god....... oh no i'm fucking CUMMINGGGGGGGG oh god fuck no I can't HELP MYSELF AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK FUCK UCK fuck fuck FUCK FUCK OH GOD I'M CUMMING SEMEN FROM MY COCK FUCKING HELL THIS FEELS SO GOOD OH MY GOD..... oh my god oh my god oh my god............ i am jizzing right now........ holy shit........................ ffffuck.............. UNGH
UNGH OH WOW SHIT FUCK OH MY GOD HELP i literally CAN'T stop CUMMING WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?

I don't know why you're posting that but I have no emotional reaction to it.

Total arguments against anything I've said in this thread: 0

Number of anons who have tacitly admitted that everything I've said is true: at least 4 or so.

>An ad hominem is an invalid argument of the form "you are bad therefore what you say is wrong". I never made any argument of this form. If I did, quote it. Otherwise, stop using logical terms you don't actually understand.
>You know this is true. But your post reveals that you actually know there's something wrong with being like soybeard, you want to pawn these people off on other groups even though you are one of these people. Leftist soyboys hate themselves: confirmed.

See The intelligent thing to do would have been to ignore that post. At least there was a hint of irony there unlike the completely serious responses Sup Forumsacks have made ITT. Note also that they're the only ones genuinely attempting to take the discussion into a politics-related discussion whereas everyone else is making fun of them for being autistic redditors and criticising them for derailing the thread.

Note also how they claim to be "discussing politics" but literally all they're saying is "le [people who believe X] look like [le gay people with bad facial hair] xD", not to mention the fact that they call anyone making fun of them butthurt leftists despite the fact that multiple people ITT have admitted to being right-wing (including myself) but ashamed to admit it because Sup Forums has turned right-wing politics into a joke JUST when it was starting to become relevant and taken seriously again.
This is why I fucking hate you Sup Forumsedditors.

You have not said anything ITT that would elicit a counter-argument. Trying to imitate Quentin and CLT doesn't work too well when your intellect is demonstrably less than half of theirs.

best thread on Sup Forums

>You know this is true. But your post reveals that you actually know there's something wrong with being like soybeard, you want to pawn these people off on other groups even though you are one of these people. Leftist soyboys hate themselves: confirmed.
Is not an argument of the form "you are bad, therefore you are wrong". The conclusion of the argument above is that leftists hate themselves. It has nothing to do with anyone being wrong about anything. I'm not disputing any thesis stated by anyone else.

>they claim to be "discussing politics" but literally all they're saying is "le [people who believe X] look like [le gay people with bad facial hair] xD"
If you want to blame someone for the topic of the conversation, blame the poster who set that topic . Also, search "politics" in this thread. The only people talking about "discussing politics" are butthurt leftists accusing Sup Forums users of "discussing politics".

>there was a hint of irony
How do you know? Seems like a typical, super butthurt, self hating, conflicted leftist Sup Forums post to me. Hence my replies.

>they're the only ones genuinely attempting to take the discussion into a politics-related discussion whereas everyone else is making fun of them for being autistic
>so called Sup Forums users are the only people making actual arguments while everyone gets butthurt and draws penises because Sup Forums is mostly low IQ teen leftists
>this is why the Sup Forums users are the bad ones
Hm.. OK.

>Sup Forums has turned right-wing politics into a joke JUST when it was starting to become relevant
That's sad that you misunderstand it that way. I'm not "Sup Forums", and I'm not right wing. Sup Forums has taken more ground for beliefs typically characterized as "right wing" than any group or movement in the US in the last 70 years or more. But we can't have those memes making everything into a joke! The government is serious business! Get out there and vote guys! 1990 Republicans unite! Let's wear ties!

I made my argument most clearly here: Respond if you want to.

>PSSShhhhhh that's not even worth my TIME you stoopid dumb dumb
>translation: I have no arguments and I can see that what you're saying is true, but I'm butthurt so I insult you

I've never seen a man fell so many cucks in one blow.

The basic facts to consider are that one user, whether a butthurt leftist or not, made an easily ignorable shitpost that a million Sup Forumstards immediately started _seriously_ responding to, initiating this discussion, which is essentially "[people I don't agree with] physically resemble [guy people don't want to physically resemble]". It's pretty clear the only "butthurt" anons here are the ones trying to turn a blatant shitpost into a serious discussion.

There is no "argument" in this post, only baseless assumptions.

So I can just go into every single thread and post about how leftists are whiny, estrogen dominant, faggots, and it won't be me derailing threads - it will be everyone who replies to me to tell me I'm wrong. Interesting analysis.

>no "argument"
There is. Premises are part of the structure of an argument. Premises, inference based on axioms, conclusion. Learn what an argument is I guess.

what happened here?

>someone fucking remembers Abu Lahab after I recced it

>So I can just go into every single thread and post about how leftists are whiny, estrogen dominant, faggots, and it won't be me derailing threads - it will be everyone who replies to me to tell me I'm wrong. Interesting analysis.
Pretty much, yeah. I constantly see people irrelevantly saying stuff like "[band/album/genre] is for soyboys" on pretty much no basis whatsoever, especially since I see so many contradictory beliefs expressed in this regard. Usually they're rightly ignored but if I see people actually seriously responding to those types of posts and getting butthurt I know they're the retarded ones. I guess I expect that kind of reaction from lefties but ever since redditors and normies latched onto right-wing politics because it's cool and edgy they seem the greater offenders.

FYI if your premise is based on literally nothing I can't really consider it a valid argument. I find it especially dumb and autistic that you're responding to posts that don't even make a pretense of constructing an argument in favour of insulting or making fun of you and you saying "not an argument" or some variation thereof.

Then you don't know what a valid argument is. The truth or falsity of a premise is soundness, not validity. Validity is whether or not the conclusion follows from the premises. If you think one of my premises is false, which one, and why?

Congrats, you took a phil 101 class.

Your argument lacks any kind of actual premise whatsoever.