How do i redpill my mom who is in her 60s and watches daytime television everyday

How do i redpill my mom who is in her 60s and watches daytime television everyday

How does one reverse the damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqVKGMSrHVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A 60-year-old doesn't need to suffer the stress that comes from being redpilled.

Long and slow red pill

I've been redpilling my mom. I just bring up news stories that she won't hear about on facebook or the view. I don't know if it's working. I tell her about the alt right and stuff and how my ideas are becoming more popular and she thinks that is a good thing, but she still defends Hillary Clinton which is bizarre. It's like she knows I'm right, but she is afraid of changing the status quo. I may have to get violent with her

That's your father's job. Leave your mom alone

Boomers are a lost cause. Don't worry about them. Once they're dead we might have a shot at fixing the mess of the millenium they caused.

Its too late

my mom is similar

it's pretty much impossible. mainstream media opinion is their God.

You just described my mom except she's in her mid 50s
Called me and talked about Brexit this morning
It's pointless

she is lost, mourn her passing, find a new, better mom

>Goldberg

Remember that time Alex Jones stuck up for his degenerate drug addict friend on the view?

youtube.com/watch?v=IqVKGMSrHVk

Boomers destroyed our economy

Your moms generation helped make this mess. Idiots who grew up in the 60s seem to generally believe that nothing good happened prior to their idiot generation. She's a lost cause.

It's all about breaking down cognitive dissonance. You can destroy modern regressive liberalism by simply making its subscribers confront the diametrically opposed ideas they hold in tandem.

Once they confront these truths, their worldview changes irrevocably. Doing this successfully is the hard part and requires three things: a non threatening approach (friendly smiles), addressing only the specific items of dissonance and persistence.

Here are three key examples:

Open boarders will collapse the welfare and entitlement systems liberals fought for.

Islamic intolerance is directly suppressive of gender equality and sexual freedom liberals fought for.

Free-trade deals are directly responsible for undermining organized labor and collective bargaining that liberals fought for.

"You know why they have these programs on don't you mom? They exist to sell you stuff."

Then drop the conversation.

Women follow power. Show her how the right wing army rises

>Show her news stories out of Europe about migrant Muslims raping and assaulting white girls.
>Have her watch a MolyJew video on crime state and race or the Untruth About Donald Trump
>Tell her how much illegal immigrants have bloated the prison population

Older women are especially stubborn so it may be too late. She just wants to see a woman elected President before she dies so nothing else matters.

>How do i redpill my mom who is in her 60s and watches daytime television everyday
>How does one reverse the damage?
just wait for her to die.

See what you do everyday when you retire.

>She just wants to see a woman elected President before she dies so nothing else matters.

I dont know why this made me sad :(

You can't. Watching The View will fill your mind with the poison koolaid.

Hillary is the worst woman to run for office. That' what's so sad is that a crooked killer and liar will be elected by uninformed soccer moms and grannies because of a vagina.

I know what female presidents are we just had one. The sad thing is that dying woman wants to see woman elected as a president before she dies

>and watches daytime television everyday
It's too late.