Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs Roman Gonzalez
Juan Francisco Estrada vs Carlos Cuadras
Naoya Inoue vs Antonio Nieves

>Saturday September 9
Oleksandr Usyk vs Marco Huck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf11P1VjqUw&t
youtu.be/wpOHiYaJ7Q8
vipboxtv.me/boxing/501711/1/top-rank-boxing-on-espn:-undercards-&-main-event-preview-stream.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Newfag here
Do you prefer a certain weightclass?
Which is the most and which the least interesting to watch and why?
Do you box irl?

Who wants to earn with the hearn

How would Golovkin have been able to KO Danny Jacobs? He was on his bicycle all night avoiding and throwing slapping shots to the guard and getting out. Seldom did he sit on a punch. Golovkin outlanded him and knocked him down. Jacobs flaunted and roared as if he was some mythical beast towering over his prey. The jabs Golovkin were landing caused Jacobs to be off balanced and had to reset all night. Golovkin walked through everything Danny threw. I'm just confused about this "Golovkin was exposed" nonsense. He fights the top guy in the division and soundly beats him but because he didn't KO him he's over the hill and exposed. Utter nonsense.

Lil g is portrayed as having monsterous power yet he couldn't hurt a guy with a glass jaw

what do you think of Gvozdyk?

does he have a chance to get a belt?

>Do you prefer a certain weightclass?
Atm the lower weight classes are the best. I like them more because there is more action, altough there might be less ko's.
>Which is the most and which the least interesting to watch and why?
Welterweight and Middleweight have been historically the most filled with talents.
Most interesting right now: welterweight, superfeatherweight, superflyweight
Least interesting: anything below flyweight, bantamweight, supermiddleweight.
>Do you box irl?
Yes

Best LHW contender

The Jacobs that fought Pirog was less experienced and a lot smaller. If Canelo can handle Golovkin's power which looks like it's still there I give him a chance

Even Julian Jackson had decision wins my man.

Dance for me, BOY. You little juicehead monkey.

KKKonor crossed the line

>Do you prefer a certain weightclass?
Heavyweight boxing is unlike any other weightclass. It's has the greatest history and lore, and the most engaging and entertaining bouts. Outside of that, Middleweight, and Welterweight.
>Which is the most and which the least interesting to watch and why?
Heavyweight is the most exciting as any legitimate punch can finish the fight, especially nowadays where the average heavy is 230lb+. Least entertaining is probably the lower divisions due to the lack of power, although this can be compensated by the fact they throw lots of punches.
>Do you box irl?
I used to.

He literally dropped Jacobs you mong. And Jacobs looked like he came in at around 190lb.

First undisputed unification in 12 years tonight

Has a sideshow as pic

Yeah shit thread

Not an argument, Jacobs got dropped by fucking Sergio "trust me I'm hispanic" more, his jaw was always shite

Julian Jackson was never a good boxer like GGG, also had a shite chin

Dropped more from being off balance, never hurt or rocked

It's the biggest PPV fight of all time going into fight week and Crawford's fight against Indongo is nothing like Hopkins vs De La Hoya. Indongo came out of nowhere and it being for the 'undisputed' title is a happy coincidence. Everybody has a good idea of what is going to happen.

Anyone prefer the lighter weight divisions? I prefer feather to super light weights. The skill and the speed of manlets gets me hyped.

>Julian Jackson was never a good boxer like GGG, also had a shite chin

Wait what, are you shitting on The Hawk or are you praising GGG, or both?
If Golovkin is such a great boxer why are you giving him shit for beating Jacobs, the #2 MW in the division, by decision?

And you're just spewing shit when you say Jackson isn't a great boxer. He had great fundamentals and wasn't very weak in any one area aside from his chin, and later his eyesight.
He had a great jab, one of the better body punchers in middleweight boxing history, and had devastating KO power and despite that was still patient in the ring and didn't rely on his power to get him through unlike other heavy hitters in boxing.

It's best not to bother arguing with idiots. Most people that endlessly praise Golovkin are people that are new to the sport of boxing.

Placed 20bucks on Bandongo

Did I fuck up

He should get out boxed but you never know. He's at 20 to get a KO on betfair exchange at the moment

I've been thinking dingbingo might be the smart bet too.

I don't even know if he's praising Golovkin, I think he's just being contrarian.
He's shitting on GGG for not being able to KO Jacobs and then shits on Hawk for "not being a good boxer" the moment he gets brought up and instead decides to give Golovkin a quick line of praise.

He's not going to be able to use his reach for 12 rounds like he did against Ricky Burns, Crawford is too good for that but he's the bigger man and knocked out Troyanovsky so he'll be in the fight. The odds imply Indongo has less chance than McGregor. But sometimes things happen, Rahman knocked out Lennox Lewis

this

ABC belts don't matter

If there was at least one other competitive fight on the card I would stay up to tonight, but Arum just had to be a greedy Jew. So fucking gay having Whyte and Jennings fighting cans on the same show instead of facing each other. And why is Gvozdyk taking a step back at this point?

It's a proper #1 vs #2 match-up, which is not all that common these days

And putting McGregor in the OP just invites all the mongoloids to shit up the thread

Arum is trying to set up Parker vs Jennings he's a bastard for in house fights

Connie vs Floyd is probably the most irrelevant fight in the history of boxing. Im pretty sure real boxing fans care a hell of a lot more about Crawford fighting Mandingo.

It's fight night so we'll be onto a new thread tomorrow, if Indongo causes an absolute shocker you can have him for the next 7 threads

Indongo winning would be far less of a shocker than the Mayweather vs McGregor fight being anything other than a sad joke. I can't wait for the fury of the casuals who were tricked into paying for it the day after

*GADOOOOOOOOOSH*

It's not because the stakes are higher than any other fight and it's going to expose boxing to a massive audience. And it's a fight we're going to come out on top of, so the bigger it is the harder the fall for the Conor fan boys. Roll with it.

>tfw Afolabi got slept by some random bum recently

What time is the fight today?

Starts at 10pm ET on ESPN

This day in McMeme history

Manlet LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf11P1VjqUw&t this is gay

> I'm Peter McNeally from Boston

Most Boxing fans have never heard of indongo, no one cares about this fight, that's the sad truth.

I'm very excited for Crawford vs BingoBingo but the undercard is fucking horrible.

I think Dingolingo will be more of a challenge than anyone Crawford has faced yet. People spoke highly of Postol but he was so one dimensional.

At least we can see how Whyte and Jennings are doing.

Their opponents are garbage, but I'm curious to see Jennings. I vaguely suspect he was indulging in a few "enhancers" during his time off.

how many bongs before the fight starts?

Should be a little after 7 pm pst/10 pm est I believe.

too many lad. 5am thereabouts

What's the safest bet on conor vs floyd cause i'm thinking of betting 5000 euro on this shit. help me out /sp

CAN'T TAKE THE SLICE

youtu.be/wpOHiYaJ7Q8

Welcome back Greece

Mayweather inside the distance

different guy

lol fucking hell that's low

What do you guys think of the new Sup Forums rumor that George Soros is using this fight to kickstart a racewar?

I'm primarily a Sup Forums user and that sounds retarded to me.

It's all true. Be ready for all hell to break loose the 26th. When Beiber sings the national anthem Soros has instructed Mayweather Sr. to throw a handful of poop at him. As Connor rushes in to protect his white brother Floyd will sucker punch him so hard his beard falls of. The debearding of goobs will be the last straw. Kekistan militias will pour out of their basements kicking off a global race war.

let's keep this simple: whoever loses this fight, their fans must go to /asp/ forever and their sport will never be on Sup Forums again.

>they told me he'd be easy work

wait dillain whyte was on the undercard? thats quite a step down from having his own ppv

But he gets the chance of showing his skills in front of an American audience that may not know who he is.

Main event in 4 bongs right?

they could have at least had his fight on a bit closer to crawford imo, surely better than the literal who other fighters(except for gvodzyk)

yea I know but imagine the fucking race war getting kicked off by a bunch of irish trash brawling with thugs in vegas. shit would be hilarious

vipboxtv.me/boxing/501711/1/top-rank-boxing-on-espn:-undercards-&-main-event-preview-stream.html
Undercard here

>this thread

Hey pussy, are you still here?

If I was Soros I would go to bed happy every night knowing that just my mere existence has buttblasted a group of people so much that they make up this kind of shit about me. If Trump was self-aware enough he could fall asleep the same way.

What kind of wild add riddled link is that?

>Nebraskan Psycho

thanks niggy

>Todd Grisham now, Teddy Atlas later
How is this much badness allowed

thanks Giuseppe

one of these guys should hit the other in the head really hard

Not in vegas. And floyd seems like a guy who leans on the right. I dont think he and haymon want soros to be associated with the boxing biz. Its definitely fake, there too much money riding on this, its a big event with people around the world watching. at worst, there might be some social media campaign being pushed

/thread

damn imagined getting btfo so hard that you get your career jumpstarted.

Can't wait till Mayweather knocks out mcgooble and wips out his BBC and makes mcgooble suck it in the middle of the ring. Everyone around the world will know concuck is a cuck and a fag and laugh. Cuckman will then live forever in Mayweathers basement and be his bitch for ever more. McCuck will be given immortality alongside Mayweather so that McCock has to serve his cock and provide anal services for all eternity.

> underage

I'm not underage mate where you live lad. I just think Conor is a fag

The south, the deep south, kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeek

Prime Tyson vs Prime Conor

who wins?

Boxing Tyson. MMA Tyson. Street Fight Tyson. Table Tennis Tyson.

What time is it in ESPN right now? And what time in ESPN will the main event start?

connor wins at everything, tyson was a bum.

>What time is it in ESPN right now?
It's a tv channel not a country. 4am UK on Sky Sports Main Event/Arena

Mike Tyson has always had bad feet, so Conor would easily win in a street fight/MMA fight.

With his feet protected as in a boxing match, he'd probably win. Conor always has a chance though, Mike had numerous weaknesses in his game.

It is 8:12pm in Lincoln now, 1:12am in London. So what time is in now in ESPNST? And what time does the main event start (including the undercard) in ESPNST?

hey /box/, /heem/ here what are some big fights that someone who is new to boxing can watch from current active boxers? already planning on watching crawford later tonight but would like to see some great fights

gonzalez v rungvisai is my personal favourite from this year
joshua v klitschko a close second

It's starts on ESPN at 10pm

>joshua v klitschko a close second
Sentimentalism

Cheers.

It was a heavyweight title fight in front of 90,000 people with 4 knockdowns. Absolutely one of the fights of the year.

i saw joshua vs. klitchsko and ward vs. kovalev 1 and 2 already and they were good fights. ill check that gonzalez one out too, thanks man

this is what i was looking for, thanks.