GO LEARN YOUR INSTRUMENT

GO LEARN YOUR INSTRUMENT

I play four. What is your excuse?

Im done for today I can't do anymore :(

it's not 1971 grandpa im not trying to be ELP

next time you're at a small club sized show with like between 60-100 people total, wait until a couple songs in the set and then yell "PLAY ONE THE DRUMMER KNOWS" between songs.

every crowd will laugh at this, and it universally gets into every band's head. funny shit.

do you go telling Sup Forums to go gamedev? no?

no I play by luck

I don't play guitar.
Guitar plays me.

user i practiced for an hour and almost started crying because IM SO FUCKING BAD

WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO THIS THREAD INSTEAD OF LEARNING YOUR INSTRUMENT

Well, I suppose quads have decided, time to learn my instrument

one of the bands i was in, we had a drummer who was pretty much our only member who didnt suck dick (i was out of the game for like 2 years at this point and i was still a shell of my former, actually reasonably talented self)

if someone yelled that id probably have thought to myself “dude we need to play one that my dumb ass can handle bongo boy back there is the only reason this shit is listenable right now”

checked

no u

because its 11 fucking pm and i dont want a 75 dollar noise complaint ticket

fuck

i have four strings left im too lazy to tune

practice so you can get better faggot

DO YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF HEARING CONDITION?

why don't YOU go learn YOUR instrument

>tfw coming up on my literal 20 year anniversary of playing my main instrument
i have practiced a lot

i just have very high standards for myself

I can't. I'm on the toilet, shitting my intestines out, but I was playing before I went to the bathroom and I intend to play when I'm done.

this
checkmate frogposter

>21st century
>learning instruments
top kek, OP

but im reading text

trips AND quads

Iͬ͆ ̼̮͚̓C̣͇͙͗̾̒̃A̶̭͚̗̖̳̫ͪ͂̈͐ͅṈ̯̪̣̃͌̒̀͛́̓N̼̭̣ͦ̃̔͑͞O̮̝̫͋ͅT͉͉̜̥̼̋̌ͤͫ͑ͅ ̸̦͉̩͖̭̎E͔̮ͧ̑N͓͙͚̱̩̎̊̑̆ͨ̋͠H̙͎̼̯͙̮̪ͮ̓̔̎ͫ̏͐͘A̵͙̭͓̟̜̳͓͗̑N͍̘̋C̛͕͙̦ͯͯ͊̇ͅE͕͍͑͗̉ͦ̆͡ ̸̮̦̝̞ͩͨTͮ͂ͤH̤̙̬͓I͍̠͙͎͓̫͙ͩ̓̑S̟͙̹ ̧ͭPͦ͑͂I̬͇͓̤͖̫̜ͯ̋̂͑͡Č̪̘̟̆̂̋ͧͅ ̛͖̹̔̈́ͧ̀̿M͉̫̯̖͠U̠̱̜̣̬͜C̸̦͉̣̪̀̄H͖͇̋̓ͮ̊̀͆̉͝ ͂̂M͖͚̗̘̀̽ͮ͞O̱̳̖̞̬̝͇ͫ̊R̶̤̜̈ͧͤͣE̓̈ͯ ͚͙͖̮͇̊ͩ̾͂ͅṠ͚̬͍͍̮̄ͫͣ̓̽̄O̦̐ͤ͐͂ ͔͡Y̻̣O̴͔̦̖U̬̼͉̹͙ ̩̤̪̺̃̂̊͑B̠̯̮̯̭̺͌͛ͅEͬ̊͛T̄ͪͤ̿͂͆ͬT̘̰́̔̒E̡̥͎̼͔̜̬̽̉͑́ͅR͔͚̝ͭ̌̓́͒ ͉̬̳͉̟̱ͧͪͬ̓S̴̱͒͂͐̎T̯͔̣̬̰̼ͤ̑A̢̤̻ͤ̍̾ͫͬ̿̓R̦̮̊̎̀T̡͓̞̹̥ ͇̫͖̟̜̥ͧ͛̿̾L̗̰̓̿E̱̬̫̯̜̫͋̄ͦ̐A̰͎͠R̦̼̮̪̠̳͌̐͜Ñ̢͚͖̥̙̦̾̈́ͬ̂I̼̼̻̝̙̊ͨͩ̀̑N̦͓̿ͫͪ̏̀̓͘G̭̜ ̦͇͉̜̞͔̎̑͂́Y̩͔̖̤̬͗̓ͯ̃ͮ̓O͇̞̰͕̜̫U̾́͒R͓̣͔̯̬̭͆ͅ ̦̱̺̥̤̌Ì̆̏Ṉ͎͉̗̰̤͇̒̏̎͋ͪ͟S̿ͮ̎̚͞T̙̮͉̞̀R͓̺ͪͬ́̐̂̿̽Ụ͂ͬ̓ͣ̔͆M͉̙̯͔̗̞E̵̙͙̤̱̖̭̺ͪ͋N̛͉̻ͪͬ͊̏ͮ͒ͦȚ̠̟̦̙͊ ̘͇͇̰̼̰͑R̟͖͈̼̙̮̓̐͛͢I̟̊͢G̻͔̳͍ͬH̀T̳̪̂͆͋̾͘ ͔̯̳̜ͩͩͦ̈ͣͯͣF̭͔̣̰ͮ̂U̙̹̩̙̜͋͑̄̆̿̾ͅC̞̺͔͉̓K̗͓͉̃̑ͣIͦ́͒̐N̷̄ͩG̤̭̰̥̗̪̜ͣ ̡̻̠̓͛̎̂͆͒N͚̺̪͍͎̼̾ͦ͛Ỏ̞̤̝͎͊̔̈́̽̂͐Ọ̮̩̦͚͆Ỏ̸̥͈̠̜͊͋̇̊W̻̖͝Ẅ̝̞́ͅW̡̗̞̠̦͓͉͋͛ͯ̚W͓̼̟̟̥͚̤

>any century
>not having a fulfilling hobby that requires an amount of effort
learning an instrument is great, but i guess you wouldnt understand

you probably cant even sweep

damn if we listened there'd be 0 replies

Reminds me I haven't practices in a while

haha i already played piano for eleven years and trombone for all of high school user