Girona vs Atletico matchthread

Gironas home premier in the top flight.. will Atletico be fighting for the league this year too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zz--t_MOQus
youtube.com/watch?v=JLQM2g57ZYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"no"

zzzzzzzzzz
just call me on Real match

Today I made a joke about Barcelona's terrorist attack, I just want to say I'm sorry, Also

>Atletichoke fighting anything

Why.. "la mejor liga del mundo" la

They are usually init untill the last matchday or even win it sometimes

God I love Torres

I want to lick his toes :3

i wotch dis legue

I'll wash your butt

GOL GOL GOL

Are Atletico finished lads

Are Girona replacing Barcelona as the Catalan team?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shit that Atletico kit really looks horrible up close

La Liga isn't competitive they said

>atletico in arsenal away colors
>they lose

pottery

>The city of atletico

ummm shouldnt have bet on atletico I guess

>Middlesbrough reject ripping la ligas second best team to shreds

Fucking lel

Couldn't have expected a team known for its strong defence to concede 2 to a freshly promoted side

Knew this would happen since Girona played ManC last week.

No me puedo creer lo que está pasando.

Will Girona be the liga's Leicester?

Why can't Simeone into beating weaker teams? Why is he such a reactive-football babby?

Would be fun

Creelo

Gironas is now atleticos Levante

Griezmann hair looks totally ridiculous when he run.

because it's greasy

who here /gironalifelong/?

ERA PENAL

Looks ridiculous when he stands too

I'm sorry, but did Atletico already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? Atletico is still playing right now and they have been top team in LL for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in LL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Saturday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Atletic is one of the best fucking teams in LL, they had 78pts last year and would of won the UCL if Torres didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Atlético wins and someone bumps this topic.
Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Atletico topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>rejects

They went down a tier and when clubs go down players leave. Top flight European football over Championchip

Here mate. My ex is from Girona so I've followed them for years

They only played him 22 times

He's a reject

right here, i stopped in Girona once to take a shit on a road trip

kek.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

well Torres was a reject...

Real Madrid are doomed

>we'll have to deal with him in the NT as a starter now

Fuck me sideways
He scored pretty much every important goal at boro though.

Boro fans were very unhappy with him leaving and said that he wasn't given the time he should've

Simeone to Inter Meelan when?

He scored 4 PL goals lel

After this season

>shituani

JUST WHEN PEREIRO GOT CALLED UP TO THE NT THIS FUCKFACE DECIDES TO SCORE TWICE

you scored 0 lel

But they were important.

I don't really care though I don't like him, i'm just saying what Boro fans were saying

Dodged a bullet lol

Important? They were relegated nothing that happened at boro last season was important

4 more than Messi

rly maed me tink

True

Stuani > messi

Girona also won against ManShitty

youtube.com/watch?v=zz--t_MOQus

They were important goals, yeah. Especially when you consider that Middlesbrough were one of the most goal-shy teams that season.

thank god it isn't barcelona playing against girona, would have lost 5-0

Hey that's the Pirates of the Caribbean music

I want to wear headbands like Griezmann's but the back of my head is flat so it always slips and I have to constantly adjust it.

>beating your own players
Pep is to smart to do dat.

Too smart to win

Post yfw:

4. Girona
---
5. Barcelona

I don't know why you posted Mai, but whatever

>betis
should be fun

I see our boy is making a little mess there

Those 2 goals earned him 5 more years in the NT

Fuck

Why are atlético so bad

First game of Season la
Plus Giruna are doing alright, if not pretty good. They might not have expected an actual challenge. But they are poor, not able to make anything happen. Reminds me of Barca against Madrid

/here/ as of today

Atletico's passing are like some epl team LMAO

>first game of the season argument

not an argument. also are you aware how Simeone coaches?

Their passing is championship level at best I just watched Leeds v Sunderland before this game and it was far higher quality

hahahahahahahaahah

Ateletico btfo so hard

>Greaseman

wtf

>LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE

Griezmann kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>getsredcardman

What did he say lads

this ref lmao

This hasn't been a bad game to have on in the background

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dunno but after the red he said la concha de tu madre.

CAME HERE TO LAUGH AT YOU, PATETICO

Wasn't a dive by greasy, but this is what happens when you have a league where it's literally a standard tactic to flop in the box.

These players have brought it upon themselves.

Did Greaseman say something about his mom's seashell?

What does concha mean

Simeone is balding, again. Conte is next on the list. Should have go full Pep.

Gressy got blacked hard. Worse call than TSU's

>Wasn't a dive by greasy

Yes it was. The cunt purposely let his leg drag to create the illusion of contact.

>I can see your Halal shirt undearneath senpai'

he said "la concha de tu madre all boys"

I think it's slang for cunt/pussy

Spanish for seashell or sumfink

He tends to say that, he admitted in an interview that he curses in uruguayan spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLQM2g57ZYg

Pussy

Rude

Why are Spaniards so rude

Literally: Shells
Figuratively: Pussy

LMAO PATHETICO WILL GET RAPED IN EPL

It's fun

daaamn what a goal

Angkhel Korea scored