Word
youtube.com/watch?v=RDI_O6uag-s

>that encore singing
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

She's great. Too bad this is only a station and not a full comeback.

nugu?

bts btfo

what are we watching?

>NCT 127 is unironically the best NCT
duh

Is AT 14 WTF, Nancy is too strong I guess

is that jay park

Sunmi is senior to virtually every other active kpop other than some of the old boygroups like SuJu, TVXQ, 2PM. Of course most of the nugus aren't going to come up to her.

you forgot irene

>2PM
>active
Solo doesn't count

I know, that's why she mentioned so they wouldn't be afraid of her, and that she really wants to be friends with everyone.

The encore of Music Core was really cool, OMG and Momoland supporting her the whole time.

>chungflop not even nominated

jay park and some old noona fan

yes

i feel like i watched something before that said the junior groups are supposed to enter her (the senior's) room and congratulate her

Is she still friends with the other Wonder girls?

didn't snsd bitch once because nugu groups didn't seek them out to greet them backstage because everyone was intimidated by them

Sunmi and Hyuna both seem to be pretty good about being supportive of the younger generation. I guess Sunmi being a small agency means she doesn't really have hoobaes to mentor.

ONE AND A HALF MILLION VIEWS

timing is love

they dont even have each others numbers

it is a combined effort of all our girls

when will idols start looking like this?

Yeah, you can tell how much even successful idols get intimidated by Yoona and Taeyeon. It seems like most of the other Soshi are less scary.

only hyoyeon would complain about something like that

how is yoona scary? i feel like some of the other ones are scarier like hyoyeon and sooyoung

They already do, I guess

Sunmi is the one that approached her first and asked for her number under the excuse that she wanted to practice english. So, wrong. Sunmi has exactly two close friends, Sohee and Hyuna. She’s trying to be more sociable and make more industry friends

JYP on suicide watch

choa time!

when did hani start to look like this

Yoona is super nice but she's successful on a completely different level than most idols are. The Chinese idols definitely seem freaked out by her at times.

>it is a combined effort of Nancy and Yeon Woo
Word

>So, wrong.
i was just stating what i saw. you don't need to get so assblasted about it

Is she not close with Yubin, Yeeun and Hyelim anymore?

female kpop fans are permanently assblasted

since he's in the same label will they collab soon

Daisy and JooE got people looking at Momoland with their meme value but it definitely seems like Nancy and Yeonwoo are what's keeping people watching them.

Yoona is the biggest female celebrity in korea
these idols grew up watching her on every tv drama/CF

post my wife

Yikes

jay park doesn't even do anything these days

this is what a real idol looks like

Daisy is the only thing keeping me watching momoland

it was a dumb thing to bitch about considering there's way more saturation in the nugu department than there was when snsd were popular, it's not really the norm anymore to seek out seniors and greet them in their rooms

Subpar earfu

we know, cripple

next show they attend to, momoland will bring the second win home and this is a matter of fact

like how you can't help but stare at a car accident

I've seen Yoona without makeup and she looks even more beautiful

>scammer scar

so, who won the show?

Idk who this guy is but I feel scammed

perfection

I don't know a lot of the older idols have talked about how isolated they are at times. You might have some other members of your agency that you are close to and the members of your group but otherwise a lot of the other idols that some of the senior groups grew up with have effectively retired. Leetuk, Sunmi, etc have all talked about the loneliness of being an idol.

Yeah my point exactly, even without make up she is a 1000000000000000000000/10

NCT-SCAR with scammer ten doyoung and haechan when

Is The Show airing this week? It seems like their last chance of getting another win.

choabidi choabsorbing ceo-nim's omo stick cummiehameha

that's probably because of the senior culture, hard to get closer with someone

doubt it

I doubt Momoland will win another show

that's why i really like isac. so they can go make friends with other idols

That definitely doesn't help. There are obvious counter examples of idols who seem to be able to make friends with virtually everyone they meet like Nayeon and Yeri and Heechul but not every idol is ridiculously outgoing.

anticipate, support and enjoy lots

heechul is one lucky man
friends with almost every active girl group

Even then you could see how there is a pecking order. RV and Twice could hang out all day but alot of the nugus seem intimidated by RV and Twice, particularly the older unnie line of RV.

this will make me stronger

i don't know about friends but he certainly isn't shy to talk with them, some of them might see him as a burden dbh

i've got you
you've got me

Doubt it,I think some members of Twice are frendlier than others, Momo even appeared in Momolands's reality,Joy seems like a friendly girl

3. [+1,330, -214] Where's Black Pink? They're the hottest, most anticipated girl group