care to join me?

egg

What a fascinating gif

love 17 year old girls
not a nonce, just love em simple as

*gets in and snuggles up to you*
*rips a monumental fart*
*jabs you in the stomach and runs away naked*

saturday morning lads. cuppa in bed, frasier on the telly, no slaving for noseberg for 2 whole days.

Mornin'

>Do people forget what it was like being 16-18 or did you just not have that experience and bitter bout it?
this is /brit/, what do you think?

you worked all week for that? dire

>saturday morning lads. cuppa in bed, frasier on the telly, no slaving for noseberg for 2 whole days.

Visste ni att sötpotatis är en fantastisk växt..?

that plus lots of money

Nose rings: uber-degenrate.

FONT

88yo grandma with severe alzheimers and dementia is undergoing hip surgery with orders not to revive her if she has a heart attack in 40 minutes lads

When considering the stature of an athlete or for that matter any person, I set great store in certain qualities which I believe to be essential in addition to skill. They are that the person conducts his or her life with dignity, with integrity, courage, and perhaps most of all, with modesty. These virtues are totally compatible with pride, ambition, and competitiveness.

need to clean the kitchen, wish we had ethnic minorities that would do this for next to nothing

thoughts with you and your grandma lad

she'll be fine. hip replacements are a piece of piss. she'll be walking around by tomorrow if the surgery is a success.

>When considering the stature of an athlete or for that matter any person, I set great store in certain qualities which I believe to be essential in addition to skill. They are that the person conducts his or her life with dignity, with integrity, courage, and perhaps most of all, with modesty. These virtues are totally compatible with pride, ambition, and competitiveness.

my best m8s granny had bad alzheimers and dementia. when he still lived with his parents she'd come to stay and would wake up in the night, let herself into my m8s room and get into bed with him. he'd wake up and freak out. once she pissed the bed after getting in it with him. top bantz from granny.

would you let her shit in your mouth?

How do you feel about it? At 88, even if she survives she won't have long to live anyway.

Are you close?

don't you need to do exercises for the recovery though? you can't get someone who is mentally deteriorated to do those things

ywn be good enough for her

fair dues

Honestly don't get what people find in her. As vanilla and boring as it gets.

Woke up in a very good mood

tall people aren't white

she can if someone helps her.

*spills my coffee on your bollocks*
oops sorry mate aha

good on you lad

haha fucking gay

hungover as fuck lads

got at least 6 surgeries today and the first bint is some old woman wanting a new hip, she's nearly popped so hopefully nobody will notice if i fuck it up

rooms a bit of a tip

ITS FINE

I think that her dying would be best for her, as her quality of life is very low. Super frail, vascular, bruises and sores that don't heal, almost completely mentally deteriorated and unable to formulate sentences unless around things that trigger long term memory like children. Having a heart attack under anaesthetic would be painless and the best way to go in my opinion.

>Are you close?
Yeah but I only ever knew her when she had Alzheimer's and dementia so I could never talk to her really. In her early life she was very independent though, and quite wealthy. Got a degree and knew how to drive as a woman in the 50s.

at club last night some girl bit my lip so hard it bled, can i get herpes from that? srs

Nice roleplay... I hope

you probs have the gene too.

in theory yeah.

>tell my mates about my £6 sim only deal with my galaxy S4 that still works perfectly fine
>they all start making fun of me with their £60/month iphone 7 contracts

why do normies brag about spending money

>doesn't know the lip splitting craze amongst junkies

they do it to pass their saliva into your blood stream for fun, you could genuinely have HIV or aids so go to a doctor pronto

not sure what to do lads
>matched with a semi uggo russian bird on the 'der
>body's alri but not the face
>seems nice to chat to
>made it clear i wasn't that interested
>she said she was up for a shag anyway
>arranged it for this evening
do i do it? my brain says i'll regret it afterwards but my willy is raring to go

crack on

bit this guys lip very hard at the club last night
hehe

pep virus chap
no kidding

fuck got blister and cut and everything

are you actually trolling or is this real? was pretty degenerate place

go for it and enjoy the ride

Maybe, I don't think it's hereditary though. Probably more from living in a high pollution area that used to have lead pipes.

I plan to kill myself or get anaesthetised to death if I ever approach the same situation and have lived a good life with not much left to do though. I would feel guilty living on and costing the state millions in medical care, and having a low quality of life and probably living in a care home being very depressed anyway. Would also allow my children to have my wealth and inherit my belongings and live their life free of burdens.

the lip splitting thing is a real thing mate get checked you never know

howling

Legs itch something fierce

Shan't be wearing short pants anymore

Yeah mate you can get herpes from just kissing

got my neghole pozzed last night lads

>are you actually trolling or is this real? was pretty degenerate place

kek, go to a doctor mate

just fell through a bar lads

Does anyone else here love vacuuming? I find it very enjoyable. Especially when you vacuum up little bits of grit/crumbs and you can hear them going up the tube. Deeply satisfying.

wasn't lotr pretty riddled with racist messages?

my vaccuum is shit, can't reach places very well, and doesn't vacuum very well when it does

if you have flat carpets, try using a broom instead. satisfaction x1000 guaranteed.

STU

Sensory stimulation if I've ever heard it, get checked, you might have the ol' 'tism

youtube.com/watch?v=JyJScnQox5Y

Just chat to Israel directly. Everyone knows you like him. Be yourself.

view from my flat

How else are you supposed to get stimulated if not via some sort of sense you fucking butter dish

How do you cut your fingernails so they're smooth lads?

Bit some runts lip last night at a club. Was off my face on crack at the time

Looks comfy early morning

Worth investing in a decent one

Pay a professional manicurist $40 for the privilege of smooth nails.

Cross on that Mosque?
Bit haram lad.
We can let it go for now. The transition etc.

i'm poor and live in the north

just leased a sick new bmw and got the new iphone on contract

Is that something posh people actually do?

used to have a millionaire mate

very pleasant life

I use the nail file on my nail clippers that I got in a christmas cracker 8 years ago

Xev Bellringer has to be an occasional treat, because she just makes the same three videos over and over

You should get on her good side and get into her will, that's what I did with my nan. Spent time with her so she'll give me money when she dies.

Big fan of the iPhone 8 design. Apple revolutionising technology as always

Downloaded that 200GB torrent of her desu and only watch about 5 of the videos

She can't even formulate sentences mate.

stupid boy

if i were a millionaire, i'd still live fairly frugally.

i think the only thing i'd afford myself is the ability to be autonomous with my time. besides that it would be the same lifestyle:

>reading books
>going to gym
>cooking
>the odd foreign retreat

I'd get myself a property too, nothing too big though.

fuck off mum

lucy pinder

based on the leaks the design looks nice but not revolutionary, it'll be more interesting when they actually announce the thing and we get to see what features it has

iPhone 5 slate grey best iPhone btw

what a fucking waste.

I would buy a lovely house in Bath/London and travel for the rest of my life

any newgrounds man in?

what kind of millionaire?
A ~£2millionaire or a £200millionaire?

excellent chebs tbqh

>i use apple products