/bleep/

I wish I was at Berghain edition.

Seriously, just look at the lineup for panorama bar.

residentadvisor.net/events/1047387

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ta5n5evm
youtube.com/watch?v=CmsmMZnbDBI
youtu.be/DKwbZ4LWT9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=A-gS2z55mX4
youtube.com/watch?v=kDySYUPAEdo
ottotsr.bandcamp.com/track/a2-chikidichikacke
youtube.com/watch?v=HdYT2IrLBsM
youtube.com/watch?v=RFH8tdPFZkk
youtube.com/watch?v=hofaGDL39eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=77Hvvbbyt10
residentadvisor.net/features/2963
youtube.com/watch?v=dWPgI_MxMRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pFMLaaOfoUc
youtube.com/watch?v=yGLDDV0kDBc
scaruffi.com/phi/syn120.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DW8m3IA687I
youtube.com/watch?v=1jvIsvQuXz8
youtube.com/watch?v=NMle-0eqhZU
youtube.com/watch?v=OIeOtH5UnpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3LccRvidg
youtube.com/watch?v=2M6nePxOKSE
youtube.com/watch?v=SKQSEtl1NxY
youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk
youtube.com/watch?v=8azGAiPPum4
mixcloud.com/Radionecks/fantasy-fm-1019-sheffield-easy-d-mc-rush-1991/
youtube.com/watch?v=RGCCRNwBLBg
youtube.com/watch?v=U0tDvuD9-ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just put a kick under a funk sample you'll be making bangers in minutes
clyp.it/ta5n5evm

what style of bleep is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CmsmMZnbDBI

needs more filter sweeps

Never been in one of these threads before? Whag do you guys mean by bleep? Never heard of a genre called bleep

youtu.be/DKwbZ4LWT9Q

aiyyyyyyyyyyawoooooooooooooooo

izindeeeer
izindeeeer
izindeeeehr

s/t

Oh shit I'm early.
youtube.com/watch?v=A-gS2z55mX4

if s/t doest reply to me ill cut myself

youtube.com/watch?v=kDySYUPAEdo

bleep bleep
ottotsr.bandcamp.com/track/a2-chikidichikacke

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=HdYT2IrLBsM

youtube.com/watch?v=RFH8tdPFZkk

is this s/t general or EDM general?

Hip hop isn't bleep.

lite bögigt

May as well post my Berghain story here coz I feel you guys will appreciate it.

I went last year on the Hospital Productions 20th anniversary party (first time).
Got in as Dedekin Cut was finishing up his set (honestly one of my favourite contemporary electronic artists).
As I walk up the stairs to the main dancefloor I hear him playing this oldschool Elvis track: youtube.com/watch?v=hofaGDL39eQ with these crazy glitched out effects cutting in and out sporadically.

Everyone on the dancefloor - skinheads in the fetish outfits etc - are all embracing each other, slowdancing arm in arm. 4

Honestly one of the most surreal moments of my life. This cute french girl grabs me and we start dancing together. I was lucky enough to meet Lee later in the night and told him what an incre dible moment it was.

:3

what's it like to have friends

ask friendposter

why do you niggers only listen to this old crappy stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=77Hvvbbyt10

Where is she ffs

How jealous are you, guys, of the great underground scene we have at my country?

residentadvisor.net/features/2963

Uruguay more like u r gay

Hey, I'm going to Berlin in two weeks, do you know any places where I can listen to some good music?

youtube / spotify

yes it is.

ninja...

the ard....

ardcore.... will never.......... d

oh baby
youtube.com/watch?v=dWPgI_MxMRQ

napster / kazaa

Do your own research faggot

Have you guys noticed how the youtube algorithm is favoring more and more house music? Now a lot of tunes have millions of views. Slav stuff is getting propoted constantly

youtube.com/watch?v=pFMLaaOfoUc

Okay, Strobo here. Where did the chat go? where is my man Shake, Acid, Vinyls and all of you people?

Posting new classic
youtube.com/watch?v=yGLDDV0kDBc

scaruffi.com/phi/syn120.html

he's right, and it's why DJs like or:la, umfang, volvox, inga copeland, tirzah, jayda g and nina kraviz make inoffensive, uninspired music. they don't need to try any harder to support a career and impress people, and can most of the time get away with it. if you're a good-looking woman, it's easy to permeate a scene full of thirsty men and sustain a career off it.

thank fuck for actual good female musicians like avalon emerson, maya jane coles, and grouper.

well whatever he's doing in that video isn't hip hop

panorama bar isn't really berghain senpai. but it's nice

I want the Berghain meme to end

hi Sup Forums

>RZA Crafting a Beat
>isnt hip hop
Lol

ended years ago mate, shit was already getting stale around 2010 - 2012

I understand. It's still regarded as some sort of sacred temple amongst many club goers or "techno fans", it's embarrassing.

Tresor is still going strong though.

> t. non-church going techno atheist

youtube.com/watch?v=DW8m3IA687I

not really. berghain has been the mainstream "best club in the world" for a long time and locals still like it. which means a lot, because berlin is 90% hipsters. going to berghain is not really like just going clubbing though, more like a " special experience". as far as other techno clubs in berlin go, the clubs that are generally considered "the best" change as soon as most people know about it. Right now it's probably Sisyphos, before that it was Kater, and very soon those clubs will be considered tourist traps, like Tresor, Matrix or Watergate. Berghain is still a great place.

(not true, btw)
youtube.com/watch?v=1jvIsvQuXz8

You're all fucking failures; spending every day on this imageboard, listening to the meme club music because you've nobody else to spend your time with. Many of you are incels, others are perhaps shy, spotty, ugly, and most of all meek; you post Chad/Virgin memes, yet deep down you sympathise with the Virgin over and above all others, for even if you have managed to achieve the bare minimum as regards sexual intimacy, it still hasn't fixed you; you're just as broken as before.

Maybe you're self-aware enough to recognise the crippling effect your self-imposed exile is doing to you, perhaps you don't; instead rationalising it with myths of superiority, or even worse, some strange monkish abstinence from normal life...

Whatever your reasoning, I just want you to know that every normal person sees through your edgy moniker, hastily donned upon loading up Sup Forums, and we all know that the moment you are exposed to anything resembling pressure the whole rotten edifice of faux confidence comes crumbling down.

stinky hat

sounds like something a failure would say

is this the new Vatican Shadow single?

:o

solid Chadpost lol
youtube.com/watch?v=NMle-0eqhZU

big up ancient methods & sarin & meat free girls and anyone else who was in the dance here for top night in manchester friday. one of the best ive been to.

paradox live pa next lets go

tfw the dj has his cat on stream :3

this new whitehouse track sucks

this is probably copypasta but we cannot spend every minute in the club friendo, plus there are some cozy bleeps for home listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=OIeOtH5UnpA

live for the club die for the club

LOL

good one

t. dub man

heh, caught me

(nah tbf in 3+ years of /bleep/ browsing he didn't made me laugh once, but this was pretty funny)

if vatican shadow and equiknoxx were to collaborate i wonder what would be the track titles

whats up lads
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3LccRvidg

Strangled Christ Among Peanut Porridge

I honestly never understood the hate against dubman he's always seemed pretty chill to me

ye ye anyways post ardcore
youtube.com/watch?v=2M6nePxOKSE

this one's such a heartwarming tune
youtube.com/watch?v=SKQSEtl1NxY

who /classics/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk

in the faster vein
youtube.com/watch?v=8azGAiPPum4

Any bleep expert know the ID of the tune that plays at 16:15 in this pirate radio broadcast?? The one that samples the vocals 'bigger and bolder' from Dominator. PLS HELP I NEED THIS TUNE SO BADLY.

mixcloud.com/Radionecks/fantasy-fm-1019-sheffield-easy-d-mc-rush-1991/

:/

I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other
sorry I don't know the tune

T.T

Maaate.
youtube.com/watch?v=RGCCRNwBLBg

Will this tune ever be topped?
youtube.com/watch?v=U0tDvuD9-ZU

this is a rly good broadcast though m8 thanks for linking it
keep /bleep/ ardcore

don't u die on me

Where do I start if I want to get into /bleep/

there should be a chart in the archive somewhere