"Hey JJ Abrams, why are you filming my scenes first?"

>"Hey JJ Abrams, why are you filming my scenes first?"

How much coke did he snort?

That scene where he turned around and took off his hood? FUCKING EPIC GAVE ME CHILLZ BRUH!

DELETE THIS

Trips in the OP and these dubs here RIP Hamil

Honestly, I would not blame any of the directors for shooting Mark's stuff first in Episode IX after what happened.

Wait, is Lando going to be in these films?

Billy Dee hinted that he would be in VIII and IX like how he was only in the last two films of the OT.

At this point, Ford, JEJ, Hamill, Billy, or Anthony Daniels could go.

he had a fucking car accident that fucked his face up, don't be an asshole

always that one imbecile who doesn't know when a joke's been beaten to death. meme's are the equivalent to comedy what glitter is to the fashion world.

Hamill lost a fuck load of weight just in the last few years. He also was a total coke fiend like Fisher.

He'll live up to his mid eighties at least.

Ford looks awful though. He looks totally spent in every film he does now, like he doesn't give a shit anymore. Even in that Blade Runner trailer, he looked like stumbled on set in whatever he dressed in that morning, and the director thought "fuck it" and rolled the camera.

He's also 74 1/2.

eh, i thought he was the best part of the new Star Wars movie. dude still has his charisma. simply because you don't like the way he looks doesn't mean he doesn't deliver. he's always been a rather blasé bloke.

PURE IDEOLOGY

Why is JJ Abrams filming Slavoj Žižek?

So? 70s is the new middle age

Mark looks like the killer from Too Many Cooks

Harrison Ford just looks like a grumpy old man who doesn't give a shit anymore.

>He also was a total coke fiend like Fisher.
Really? Any sources? I thought he was the cleanest of them, don't know if Ford ever did drugs.

>don't know if Ford ever did drugs

Everyone does drugs.

memeing retards dont even know jj isnt fucking directing the other ones

Not necessarily.

You'd be surprised

>people live to be 140

Ford is apparently a huge pothead. Google it for reports, he's apparently perma-baked.

Well, weed never killed anybody, and if research is anything to go by, it's kinda healthy in a way depending on how it's consumed.

>Carrie Fisher on Harrison Ford: "There is not an automatic yes in Harrison's body, unless it's for food or marijuana"