BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

SECURITY FOOTAGE NOW CONFIRMS WHITE SUPREMACIST SAM HYDE INVOLVED IN THE DEATH OF CARRIE FISHER

HYDE WAS LAST SEEN ESCAPING THE HOSPITAL ON FOOT. A MANHUNT IS NOW UNDERWAY IN THE SURROUNDING AREAS.

Sam was reported saying, "My tranny girlfriend told me I had to kill this degenerate cunt for the sake of America!" while fleeing the hospital.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Jesus Sam...this is so fucking sad, i think you were an unfunny cunt but damn if you aren't completely burned out here...

>MDE target audience

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This really got old fast

let me tell the same unfunny joke again in a different context

Why was a neo-nazi mass murderer allowed a show on adultswim?

It was old the first time. Probably the dumbest meme /pol has ever tried to force.

unfunny

he cant get into a hospital, he has no health insurance

>Its a permavirgins pretend their idol is actually anyone worth noting .

WE

it's not Sup Forums

fucking hell sam. just get a real job

>Source?

he has a gf

hes better off than 90% of Sup Forums

at least I can pay for my health insurance instead of having to rely on the little income from doing edgy youtube clips

>needing health insurance

ahh forgot you still receive that health insurance from mommy

Even for you Sam this is pretty fucking low. Anything for attention though right, anything to be talked about even if it's just people telling you to fuck off I'm sure you perceive it as people caring about you. Very sad.

t. slobbo

kek I fucking knew it

>fat tits thinks i'm under 30

its alright. but in all honesty now. you will be thankful to have a health insurance once some unforeseen shit happens to you & you cant even pay basic med bills

I was waiting for a penis the whole time.

this senpaitachi

you land monster. begone.