I'm 12 and what is this?

I'm 12 and what is this?

It's women being in denial about the fact that they're only pretty between the ages of 16 and 30.

>16
lol

she was so hot before.

now she is a discount megan fox

el justo

I know this is always used by fatties but I actually think she's probably too thin, especially in the face.

women are really good at making themselves look worse trying to look better.

JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

If I were king i'd hang pedos from the highest cranes and let the crows peck on their flesh. Literally subhuman.

>16
>30

exotic beauty before

generic skin-obsessed asian now

a fucking jaw shave dude

SOILED IT

she was never good looking fuck off kid

why is Sup Forums so fucking gay you fags are discussing olivia munn like it matters

Here is a 39 year old woman who uses the same "Korean potatoes" that Olivia Minn claims to use for her skin.

16 is post adolescence, user. Pedos are prepubescence.

If you've ever found a 19 year old attractive, look out. Legally you're the same as someone who finds a 16 year old attractive.

At first I thought she was trying to look more white. But then I noticed that her look reminds me suspiciously of korean celebrity Nana. So now I don't know what look she was going for.

this is fucking retarded.

she was legitimately hot as fuck before. someone please stop these women from ruining themselves.

Stop posting here then, faggot.

Which is why I put 16 within the acceptable range of attraction

test

15 is in the same category :)

>16
>pedophile

It's legal in most of the world. The only real exceptions, are India, half of Africa, and some US states.

It's more like 12-26.

Most women looks like shit at 30 nowadays.

Yes my first black post
Mfw newfags can blackpost

yea but this woman avoided plastic surgery before applying the potato

banned

When people get fillers etc done they all tend to look like puffy cat-ladies

OP, that's a skank whore who sucked and fucked her way into Hollywood!!!FACT!!!