FUCK JJ ABRAMS

FUCK HIM!

We waited 30 fucking years to see the original gang back on screen together again, and what does he do? Kills off Han Solo and doesn't give Luke any lines in TFA.

With Carrie Fisher dead, any chance of ever seeing Luke, Leia and Han interacting together again on screen is GONE, leaving only the option freakish CGI ghouls with nordic stand-ins in its place.

Even just a 5 minute scene in TFA would have been enough, but no. Abrams was given the golden opportunity to present what fans had been wanting to see for 3 decades, and he shat all over it. Fuck you Abrams!

In all fairness, he did try to kill Harrison Ford first by crushing him with a door.

why not blame Jewcas for not making more movies

Disney has shown that they are perfectly willing to CGI dead people just to have them show up in the movie, so don't worry.

That's what I mean. CGI is the only option left now, and we've all seen how that turned out in Rogue One.

The point is we didn't even need to have CGI when they made TFA - it was the perfect opportunity to throw everyone a bone and have them reunite together for just a few moments, and they completely botched it.

See JJ, Kathleen Kennedy's LucasFilms, and Disney are innocent as always.

JJ Abrams is one of those people I have an irrational hatred for.
Seems like an ok dude, but he is a producer who is the son of producers. nothing he does feels authentic.

>irrational
It's perfectly rational if you are a fan of Star Wars whatsoever.

Well, to be fair. Harrison Ford wanted to kill off Han all the way back in ESB.

Carrie filmed all her scenes in VIII before she died, so it's possible she and Luke will share some scenes together.

TFA was just A New Hope: Where Are They Now? Edition. It sucked anyway. Should have expected that as soon as the movie was slated to be out before Christmas.

I must be a millennial hipster contrarian, because I preferred the prequels to tfa

you really expect anything out of a franchise 30yrs too late

Is it possible they've already filmed scenes together?

>I must be a millennial hipster contrarian, because I preferred the prequels to tfa

Yes, you are. I mean, I can get someone saying RotS is better than TFA but no one can honestly defend AotC. It's literally worse than the Holiday Special.

yeah, maybe hyperbole. RotS is way better than TFA in my book. Even R1 was better. I just hated that movie, and I still can't seem to put my finger on it...

Its very likely. Star Wars VIII is almost certainly in post production

>that scene where Kylo uses the force to get the lightsaber out of the snow
>flys past his face
>into the hand of someone else
>it's Luke Skywalker
>Luke ignites the light saber and approaches Kylo ready to fight
>Kylo backs off and runs
There, just came up with a better ending than Jew Jew

It's ok they'll CG General Leia when Carrie dies, bringing her back to life with technology, again.

That's what Mark Hamill excitedly expected to happen when he got to that part of the script.

Kind of goes against the plot point of Rey having some connection to the Skywalker lightsaber, though.

>2/3s of the film is about securing a map that shows the location of Luke Skywalker
>Completely throw it out the window at the end with him revealing himself

Maybe it could give off 'force' or some shit that gave Rey visions and drew Luke towards it or something.

>being reasonable
>on Sup Forums
get the fuck out

>sends the entire eu, decades of content and lore, to the trash bin so he could do his own thing
>ends up making an unoriginal rehash of ep4 instead

WOW. purged all of that stuff for this shitty movie. this is unforgiveable

But then that would ruin the whole plot of the movie like said.

I guess the moral of this dilemma is the plot to TFA fucking sucks.

none of that stuff was good, mongoloid

who gives a fuck, tfw wasnt a patrician film, we just wanted to see luke kick some ass, nigger

That's a BINGO

Are we gonna pretend that outside of Thrawn, TotJ, and KotOR the EU isn't total shit? Actually scratch KotOR and TotJ because SWTOR managed to assfuck that entire era.

Even simpler change: Kylo is winning when earthquake ex machina splits them up.

Instead of going to Maz Kantina's or whatever she's called, Han should have brought Rey and Finn to the republic base, then we could have BB-8 and R2-D2 touch tips and make the map to find Luke. Han, Chewie, Rey, Leia, Finn, and the droids go to Luke's island to convince him to help but he's afraid of getting involved after what happened with Kylo Ren. The rest of the movie plays out like it does except Han gets a better death scene by flying the Falcon into the weak spot instead of just getting stabbed on a bridge, and when Kylo Ren is kicking Rey's shit in at the end Luke finally shows up and rescues her and Finn. That way he has an actual part while still giving the new characters room to grow, and it'd also give us a scene with the OT cast reunited instead of the adventures of Han Solo with Leia in two scenes and Luke having a cameo in the end

FUCK JJ AND FUCK JEW PEOPLE

>celebrities and Hollywood in general are actually all pretty fucking retarded

Millennials and Gen Z finally figure it out after close to a decade of fucktarded celeb worship. Well done.

CGI Leia was already creepy as fuck in Rogue One, imagine how awful it will be if they have to create a CGI version of old Leia

>implying JJ is the one behind all this

Let's see how Star Wars do without Mark, Disney

Yeah, but old Leia already looks creepy so it evens out.

>tfw the only time we will ever see Luke, Leia and Han together happily is in a no-dialogue scene with a bunch of singing teddy bears.

Will still probably see Luke and Leia together since episode 8 has already been filmed with Carrie.

Or how about
>Same ending
>Rey gets off ship WITH Leia
>Luke takes off hood
>Hugs leia
>Rey returns lightsaber to him
>end credits

Shut yer face. Ford wanted out, Fisher was a bloated junkie, and the drama at the end with the Luke/Rey reunion was perfect.

That would have legit made the movie so much better.

Harrison has been begging them to Kill off Han sinc eEmpire. Don't blame JJ for that one.

It would have been better if all three of them had died before Lucas sold the franchise so they couldn't rot it further with nostalgia pandering with their ageing elderly bodies

The only tolerable one is Luke, and luckily Fisher's death confirms he is the only one with any future in the series

The only type of person who would find that ending perfect is the same type who watches daytime soaps.

lol, this guy has always sucked a million dicks, can't believe Sup Forums is just now figuring this out

love and bruises, Sup Forums

Yeah, it would have fixed a lot of criticisms people had as well as giving the film time to breathe instead of feeling like everything happens over the course of 2 hours

>Seems like an ok dude
this is the most fake thing about him

>but then would Rey have been the chosen Mary Sue?

>Harrison has been begging them to Kill off Han sinc eEmpire
And yet he still did two more movies. Guess the cash was too good, eh?

Callista needs that cash.

JJ Abrams is fucking terrible. Rogue One proves that they can still make a good Star Wars movie, but leaving him in charge of TFA was a huge mistake. That guy doesn't have any originality and had to plagiarize ANH.

I hope that he has zero involvement with Episode VIII.

>When the Plinkett review of TFA suggested a far cooler plot in the span of 30 seconds

So, is fan service a good thing now? I'm confused. What do you guys even want any more?

Blame Harrison Ford. He wanted Han to die, so JJ wrote it in.

Jew Jew

Can someone photos hope Carrie Fischer in a car from that fast and furious movie. Maximum keks.

>photos hope

What does Han Solo dying have to do with anything? He could've had scenes with Luke if JJ wasn't lazy.

Rogue One would have been great if the fist act wasn't such a mess and the characters were remotely memorable