Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpoOjoiYcWY
youtube.com/watch?v=-dTPM8dj_ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inferior to Loveless by every discernible metric.

strong 7

Usually, Sup Forums's opinion on this is
>49% of anons say it sucks balls
>50% of anons say it's a 10/10 on par with Loveless
>1% of anons saysay it's a 10/10 superior to Loveless

As some years have past, I think I like it more than Loveless. The first three tracks are blissful, and overall the atmosphere seems more intimate and cozier than Loveless. Although to be fair, I don't hold either album in such a high regard.

the first three tracks are great the rest meh

It's a 10/10 superior to loveless

It sucks balls

Budget Loveless. Still a solid 8.5 though.

I say it's not a 10/10 but it is superior to Loveless
actually I don't know about superior objectively but I prefer it

It's really good, I like it more than loveless somedays. I'm really glad they went forward with their sound and didn't just do loveless 2. I hope they continue to experiment on the next album (that's totally coming out this year guys kevin said so.)

youtu.be/VpoOjoiYcWY

Inferior to Loveless but better than Isn't Anything.

sucks balls honestly

as bad as loveless, so probably 3/10, not more

First two thirds of the album is fantastic. Seems like the perfect progression from Loveless.

>ctrl+f "loveless"
>13 hits

Everything's better than Isn't Anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dTPM8dj_ts

Meeeeeh, There is allways something better

It's alright. I prefer the new Slowdive as far as shoegays comeback albums go though.

Not true, by the way.
Source: This Is Your Bloody Valentine

Couple of tracks that are absolute pants but on the whole it’s decent.7/10.

Just listened to this, what were they thinking?

nice bait bro

what went wrong: the thread

first half including If I Am is an easy 10/10, its all I imagine sheogaze should sound like
rest is trash

Who sees you is one of their best songs to date. The album is much more mellow than Loveless, but still 9/10 for me

>muh slowdive
fuck off

Agree 100%. First 2/3 of this album is incredible and exactly what a follow up to Loveless should be. The last 1/3, although I understand what Kevin was doing here - it just doesn’t work with the rest of the album in my opinion. Those first 6 songs though...

Only Tomorow and In Another Way are my favourite songs on this one. 6/10 desu

The second half is really boring

People who like the beginning but not the end are total plebs. I mean seriously. Wonder 2 is the best song they’ve ever made.

I feel the same way about it that I do comparing Pet Sounds to Smile. It’s good, maybe great at parts, but it’s so removed from what makes me love the previous albums that they don’t remotely compare

it's fine. I don't get the hate for it