Current Listening

What are you listening to right now? How is your night/morning going? Picture related
No One Is Ever Going to Want Me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5C-CXunKWc
youtube.com/watch?v=MPFv7FyuSlI
youtube.com/watch?v=BHdF4rTVLWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The sound of the rain
my car was sandwiched between two SUVs earlier so I'm real happy about that ;)

That doesnt sound like something youd be happy about

my go-to music for evening study and atm my favourite track of the album

What are you studying?

Probs my 50th listen this month kek.
Reminds me of playing FFXIV, especially limsa lominsa, god it's comfy.

that would be correct
good taste

youtube.com/watch?v=i5C-CXunKWc

Are you okay? Did anyone get hurt?

Right now just networking basics and reading into a few linux distros. Preparing to make (physically and software side) my first little server rack. I hate my job and I've always enjoyed tech so I thought I'd start working toward that career

So are you taking classes on the side? Whats your current job and why do you hate it? Do you have anything lined up to further your tech career?

No, just self teaching. Made my first pc recently which I really enjoyed. I'm just a concierge. Shit, dead end customer service job. As far as furthering my career goes, I'm learning as much as I can and saving money so I can take exams for certs.

Op update
The Move
Thats awesome user I hope things go well for you and you can start in a career you have a passion for

Thanks mate. I'm a long way off even entry level but I hope I can get a new job by the end of this year

youtube.com/watch?v=MPFv7FyuSlI

Everybody walked away perfectly fine

Good im glad. Did both of you have up to date insurance? is it going to be costly to get everthing fixed?

feelin nice and comfy rn.

Yeah the insurance is all good. My car was the only one that received any real damage and the back and sides are pretty fucked, which kind of sucks because I was the least liable of the three drivers

Im glad user, I hope things get fixed for you quickly.

Thanks pal, good album too

Dude its my recent favorite. Ive been trying to push them as hard as i can to basically everyone i know. Supporting them hard on bandcamp too.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHdF4rTVLWE
it's a jap youtube suggestions night