OH MY GOD USA PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY

WELCOME FRANCE

psychologies.com/Famille/Relations-familiales/Parents/Reponses-d-expert/Ma-mere-trompe-mon-pere.-Comment-dois-je-reagir-vis-a-vis-d-elle

This is what happens when a full generation is FUCKED.

Sum up for the American barbarians :

Son discovers mom fucks a dude behind her man's back.
Psychoanalyst (see her PHOTO on the page) says the son should stay at his place, live his own life, let her mom CHEAT AWAY.
The poor kid (26yo...) is concerned about his dear dad being fucked.

WELL, NUKE US USA

Kikery

>be me 14
>2007 economic crisis
>dad lost his job
>mom fucks a doctor behind his back
>she wants my dad to leave and marry the doc
>I leave with my father
>she freaks the fuck out
>her hardcore Christian family say she can't raise a kid properly
>doc leave her because he can't stand her family
>dad find another job
>mom got cancer
>she cries for hour on the phone
>never talk to her
fastforward 6 months
>got a call from her lawyer
>she died alone
>went to the cremation dressed in white
>trash talk her as a bad Christian
>drop the urn and make it look like an accident

FUCK YOU MOM

Kek

damn frenchs are fucked up

So you're just 14 ? Poor kid.
Hope you don't feel guilty at least.

you are monster. when woman cheats its never her fault you fucking losers. its because your dad didnt gave her enough attention and she felt allienated. cg u ruined your moms life.

The Revolution killed France

The step between "all humans are the same" and "fucking your husband or fucking someone else is the same" is extremely small

Fuck off kike

Irony right ?

this^

Revolution indeed killed France.

The cuckest cuck ever.

Bright tears to my eyes

If you think your man doesn't give you enough attention you LEAVE AND DIVORCE fuck, no CHEATING.

All right, all right. Let me finish my breakfast first.

>u ruined your moms life
I hope I did
That bitch was after money only, despite being a "Christian". Fucking hypocrite.

do the math faggot
14 in 2007
23 in 2016

>Last modification in July 2009.

So now we do archeology ?

>Vous n'avez pas à être d'accord ou pas d'accord avec les choix amoureux de votre mère, en réalité, sa liaison ne vous regarde pas. Vos outrepassez vos droits en vous immisçant dans sa vie privée.
Bordel de merde que c'est hillarant

>be me 14
>be me 14
>be me 14>be me 14
>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14>be me 14

Are you seriously trying to anger me right now ? I just approved you STUPID KID.

The psych was probably cheating her husband too, funny thing how women tend to feel inderectly attacked.

>when woman cheats its never her fault you fucking losers

Yeah, god forbid anybody should accept responsibility for their actions.
WTF is wrong with people?

Well I found it on a forum with someone posting it with anger a few minutes ago, didn't check the date of the article

fuck off you roastie bitch get out of my Sup Forums reeeeeeeeeeeeee

D'accord avec. Dès que le gamin sait ce qui se passe, ça rentre dans SA vie privée.

Et sachant que ça peut altérer son éducation et mettre en danger le développement de sa personnalité, il se retrouve en situation de self-défense.

C'est juste une putain de progressiste de mère célibataire lesbienne qui veut sa revanche sur les couples heureux.

D'où ça vient déjà l'expression "si je ne peux pas l'avoir, personne ne l'aura" c'est pas par rapport à un roi antique ???

>1 post by this id

Master baiter

La grandeur de la France!

ok kiddo

>be me 14
>2007 economic crisis

>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007>2007

Ok quiproquo jtm

On pense la même chose, et on se doute du profil cheateuse de la "psychanalyste".

damn 2007 was 9 years ago

wow rly maeks u thnk

Elle est belle la France !

1 more year and it's going to be 10 years!

6 more months you mean

Who gives a shit, there is a monkey living inside each woman and you, as a man, have to live with it. If you can't, convert to islamic retardness or kill yourself, which is pretty much the same

wtf i hate time now

There is a bit of Jared in you.
I like that.

>Cuck Republic
Tell me again why I should care what you say?

I'll live with a single educated (morally) woman. Let me shit on those who deserve it, it is my right.

>french education

Meursalt? Is that you?

MORAL EDUCATION
Thus not the one provided by the State. Still looking though

> #SomeFrenchLivesMatter
I like you user.

> #FewFrenchLivesMatter
> #FewWomenLivesMatter
> #FewAmericanLivesMatter

>inb4 woman can't love a man like a man do
It's just that some inferior women can't understand the most basic concept of trust and loyalty
They just didn't live long enough, experienced enough genuine relationship to truly appreciate a human being

merde

Good job

Divorce is not very different than cheating.

Both are made by whores that cannot maintain their word

Kek.

The memes are true

>universal suffrage