He's got a point

He's got a point...

What was the context of that quote?

Because they most certainly are not better at sports, or creating empires.

When every woman literally wants to suck your dick, I suppose to grow pretty fond of them. To the rest of us though, they're still just incredibly vapid, vain, and materialistic.

If he thinks that, he's more than welcome to chop his cock off

Queen Victoria created the greatest empire in history.

Except he's right

No she didn't, that would be the Roman Empire. Britain certainly had the "largest" Empire though.

>created

I love you Goose, no matter how autistic you are.

>“I grew up with women so I’ve always been aware of it. When my mother and I walked to the grocery store, men would circle the block in cars. It was very, very scary, especially as a young boy. Very predatory—a hunt,” Gosling told the magazine. He thinks it’s time males felt that sort of objectification (although probably not in a predatory manner). “It’s our time as men to be on the receiving end of the stick,” he says when the interviewer asks whether he minds the strong response he tends to elicit in fans.

>Later on, Gosling takes up the banner for females more emphatically. “I think women are better than men. They are stronger, more evolved. You can tell especially when you have daughters [he now has two with Eva Mendes] and you see their early stages, they are just leaps and bounds beyond boys immediately.”

What about what's her face from ancient Egypt, Cleopatra

>What was the context of that quote?

He was doing a press tour for The Nice Guys iirc, and wanted to get attention I guess.

This

Change his face to that of any average looking loser and let's see how much she likes women after interacting with them for a week in her new appearance

So progressive!

the thing you have to say to have a job n hollywood these days

I love Ryan Gosling

No homo

Name 5, just 5 relevant things invented by women

numales that lurk this board BTFO

>It’s our time as men to be on the receiving end of the stick

We have been, for millennia's, when out hunting Sabre-Tooths, or Charlie in the under-growth.

Gosling is still a little man-baby bitch face. God, what an intolerable cunt.

>They are stronger

GUFFAW!

Blowjobs

>Queen Victoria created

BBW's

>women are better than men. They are stronger

>Woman better then men
>Men better then woman

If you believe there is a superior gender then you are a fucking moron.
However you are a bigger moron if you think that both males and females are exactly the same in terms of science when it comes to the rules of nature.
BUT the stupidest motherfuckers alive are the ones who don't think men and woman should have the same equal rights.

literally me

>men and woman should have the same equal rights
they have already

>girls develop earlier phsyically and mentally much earlier than boys
>this equates to them being better and "stronger, more evolved"

NO

They already do.

>b-b-b-but they JUST got into the military!

Okay, so when do they sign up for the draft too? That's what I thought, shut the fuck up.

That's what hot guys say to women you dumb fuck.

>You can tell especially when you have daughters [he now has two with Eva Mendes] and you see their early stages, they are just leaps and bounds beyond boys immediately.”

This bit is completely true tbf.

He's canadian. What did you expect?

What you said isn't true and implying the Third Reich wasn't the best empire ever.

Well if that's what Goose says then it must be true

Yep, but unfortunately the patriarchy destroys this natural advantage.

attractive men can always say this, but when it's some super beta cuck it sounds too pretentious and even pathetic in a way.

i might go as far as to call myself a feminist simply because i am very pro-choice for example

>This bit is completely true tbf.

Well, aside from them reaching puberty sooner, not really.

>complaining
>manipulation
>hypocrisy

Yeah. They definitely have us beat.

>ryan gosling
>attractive

he's a 6 at best

Little girls are much more intelligent than boys, in every way.

What media isn't trying to emasculate men at this point?

Women may understand things quicker than men but it's only because they're showered with attention from the time their tits start to grow. I've never met a woman with the ability for empathy and love like most guys show. They're basically seed chambers, and usually have break downs later in life when they realize their worth is gone.

Now this is b8

>implying

OK, Mr MRA, you need to calm down. Your experience is clearly lacking in this department.

kek

>things you say to keep that pussy flowing

It is 100% true and generally considered common knowledge.

Ask anybody that deals with young children like teachers or parents with both sexes. I'm really surprised you're not aware of this fact.

I have no problem with that statement, it's like that brilliant girl who did the video where she made generic positive statements about both parties and candidates, it's the most obvious 'eat shit, I don't care' caricature statement ever. Think about it for a second, rather than sperging out - it's totally meaningless.

Korea, Brazil and Germany. Never underestimate the power of a female president to fuck up things.

>Korea

Kim Jong-un is TRANS?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really. They're more disciplined, not intelligent. I've never, ever heard of a girl getting into programming at an early age. Nerds are primarily a male phenomenon.

wtf is she trying to kill herself at the end by that rifle?

Girls mature faster, which is also common knowledge.

Men have ~3 points higher IQ on average than women, but also have a wider bell curve, which means they have many more geniuses per capita than women, but also more dumbasses.

What has programming got to do with anything?

Young girls are more intelligent than males.

I didn't say they were nerds. I said they were smarter. Which is the truth.

>Only neckbeard, fedora wearing virgins think this way.

Keep telling yourself that. You probably think 90% of Sup Forums is basement dwellers.

see

90% is probably pretty close

What age are you, kid?

Why are you getting upset when everyone should already know this? Are you 8? Eh? 9?

>What has programming got to do with anything?
Ok, then. Tell me what smart hobby girls are taking up at an early age.

They're disciplined, they complete their homework everyday. That doesn't make them smart. Young boys are always asking questions even if they don't do their shit assignments.

Yeah, the greatest empire that got buttfucked by a bunch of raggedy ass colonists that now dominate the world.

Wew lad, empire my ass.

Oh, so you don't mean they're good at any measurable or useful accomplishment, just glibber? I agree.

Check it out, the beta finally snapped!

>creating empires.
Excuse me, but that's immoral.

Anyone who disagrees with him is a fucking homo

Sure thing, virgin.

I'm sure you get all the girls with those Clint Eastwood pics you have saved.

>I'm the only normal person on Sup Forums

they mature faster because they're baby makers and they need to have a womb as soon as possible

too bad once they hit that point they never get past it

anyone have that .webm of that based soldier with one arm and one leg climbing a wall, and all these roastie female soldiers are looking incredulous and exasperated while all the male soldiers are just slapping the guy on the back and shit

mongoloid potato

The British Empire had already lost America by that point. When you say 'buttfucked', I assume you mean 'professionally and culturally imitated to the point that the outcome of a centuries-later referendum on EU membership was bizarrely, correctly perceived as a bellweather for the outcome of the American election, even though that doesn't even make sense'?

We have a couple of women bosses at work and it's so funny watching them cave under pressure, pays shit only reason I'm still there is for them days when I see them cracking from too many fuck ups and I mess something up on purpose just so they completely implode in on themselves

>using the sex meme as an insult

You seem worked up, kiddo. Remember to relax

IQ isn't an accurate representation of intellect because it doesn't test for intelligence but rather effectiveness in completing tasks.

>retards on Sup Forums think hobbies make you smart
Incorrect.

No, girls are 'smarter', because most teachers are female, so males often cannot understand the material in the way the female teacher teaches it.

>Be handsome
>Women treat your nicely

>"I love feminism and women! "

I envy Ryan. He is living on a easy mode.

You alt-right, mra virgins are hilarious. Grow up!

IQ stopped being regarded as accurate when i revealed that the kind of people who historically looked after the home and raised children, and the kind of people who are descended from those who hadn't come up with the wheel by the 1800s, are less intelligent than the kind of people who built everything and wrote every worthwhile book.

Nope.
I didn't see any women involved in any renaissance, cultural rebirth, or war.
It's mostly the men dying and progressing shit,
while women sit at home and wait for the silver platter without any expended effort,
kind of like
I'm still waiting for white women to give back all the resources that were stolen during the colonization period, since white women benefited the most from it without any expended effort.

i dont remember implying that im a normal person

If women are better than men when how come Hillary lost?
Check mate Westboro Feminist Church.

I think cucks are better than men.

Queen Victoria and her family lived off the backs of the greatest society in the western hemisphere in history.

Why do blue-eyed blonde people tend to be cucks?

Why does Sup Forums like them so much when they're always cucks?

if men are better than women why did a man waste his time making this picture?

Eva Mendes has really cut his balls into pieces it seems. They can both get fucked.

they used to not be

So other men can read it and learn something. I'm thankful for it.

Men are very productive.

Because a man can afford to waste time to create,
which is how the Renaissance happened.
Check mate ovary-goblin.

go back to whatever sorry shithole you came from

THIS is the day Sup Forums turned his back to based Ryan.
RIP cute blond prince.

Make me cunt.

I always wonder in what context did he take this pic. It's not like he was just chatting with someone who said something racist and then he had to stop and make that post. Where is he? What made him do it?

>Hey girl...
>I just want to let you know, you're better than me.
>Not just in checkers, or Overwatch, or finding teddy bears out of a cloud but...
>Everything, girl.
>I just want to let you know that, if you ever want me, please just ask but if you want to make love with an equal, i.e. another woman and leave me alone forever.
>That's okay too girl.
>Sincerely, Ryan Gosling

The context is he is a cuck, user.

>Ask anybody that deals with young children like teachers or parents with both sexes.

I actually work with children and my social circle is comprised of largely teachers and and caregivers.

I can emphatically guarantee that a group of boys is superior to deal with than a group of girls.

An angry girl is absolute hell to deal with, you would know this if you actually had kids. I hope you have a gf at least.

wew

>He thinks it’s time males felt that sort of objectification (although probably not in a predatory manner).
Why not?

Says you, Goose is still a real human bean for me