/brit/ - 90s edition

youtube.com/watch?v=ChSg0-r_jqA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/77661669/#q77661884
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/77661669/#77661884
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time to whack on some faithless and bang a half

what's the explanation behind tim's views on his videos skyrocketing?

anime

anyone remember short change with otis

just shut up

that was a good film

Is ketamine addictive? And if I'm getting it off the streets, how do I know it's not laced?

london is such cringe
hate londoners
simple as

I was watching an 1800s clip of miners coming out of a mine somewhere in the North

amongst the hundreds of miners I saw one black person, was very bizarre.

he probably just had soot on his face

>both asian

well colour me surprised

i sent it to the student labour groupchat
i think it's my fault

Illegal drugs aren't going to solve your depression you spacker

Don't believe everything you read here

are you sure his face wasn't just smeared in coal dust?

oh you saw a video clip from the 1800s did you

actually ket can help with depression

is google broken

fucking racist
you do realise white males rape more people than asians do

OBSESSED with the Australian Labor Party even though they seem like a gaggle of cunts

Yeah lad lots of ket addicts

No he had a full on west African phenotype

LSD will make depression worse

per capita?

no

WHAT?

not christmas yet mate

K-ON

need either the uk or us yuzu poster to wake up shortly, i'm getting rather impatient

3 words for ya pal

muslim grooming gangs

nationalise gfs

summer friends ruined it, started with someone posting that sara pic on Tim's wall

I was watching a documentary on the Crimean War, and they were showing pictures of British regiments, and there was a black guy in one of them.

It was a doc from 80s, so it wasn't pushing a multicultural agenda at all. It was just one of the archived photographs.

Of course, there's that half Jamaican women who's a well known figure in the Crimean War as well who opened a hotel on the peninsula during the war.

prove that asians rape more than whites then
oh wait
you can't find any

for depression you only need to microdose.

do you not remember Jimmy Saville

see you in the khole
don't forget, you're there forever

Tim is undergoing a normie invasion due to Facebook meme pages sharing his photo albums. They are being rude to him and it's bad, but it'll pass soon.
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/77661669/#q77661884

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg

buy it from reputable vendors with lab tests behind them and it wont be a problem

Been in a khole for 3 months now

wrong link archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/77661669/#77661884

on a percentage of how many pakis there are in the country compared to how many rapists are amongst them i would say they are way ahead of whites

don't forget that rape and fucking 9 year olds is perfectly legal in sharia law

lads

4ch,

how to upgrade my business english on my own?

MDMA cured my depression

>on a percentage of how many pakis there are in the country compared to how many rapists are amongst them i would say they are way ahead of whites
so you can't prove it

>don't forget that rape and fucking 9 year olds is perfectly legal in sharia law
no true muslim would rape 9 year olds
no true muslim would rape full stop

>Thanks for coming to this interview for part time ASDA shelf stacker Mr user.

>So Mr user, where do you see yourself in 5 years?
>What is your biggest weakness, Mr user?
>What makes you ASDA material?

I'm currently listening to Radio Cymru and they keep throwing in English word when speaking. It's sad how Anglicised they have become

Been in a bumhole for 3 months now

The lads at work are having a wedding ceremony for the water coolers. Loooool

can't wipe my arse properly, torn fissure stings too much

>1 old nonce compared to gangs of around 50 pakis trawling the streets abducting and raping 7 year old white girls and even putting them in kebab meat grinders when they've finished with them

hmmmmm

ASDA straight-up told me I was too good for them. Fucking cunts just give me a job.

>stealing jokes from reddit

how low can you get

going to have a huge wank and hope it sorts me out

you sound like a typical ignorant leftie

asda do group interviews where you get into teams and do dumb tasks like build castles out of pasta. it's to evaluate your personality

t. ex asda produce colleague

stopped doing ketamin it fucked too much with my body

>no true muslim

yes jimmy savile was a vile scumbag who was also white and part of the paedo elite, but what is your point?

people of muslim faith vastly over-represent rape crimes in all western countries

hello red.dit

>Brits can't ra--

This actually happens but only temporarily, like 2 weeks after use

just graduated from coke to amphetamine

finding it a nice change of pace and a hell of a lot cheaper. also feel more productive

>posting stormzy
>not posting jme

superior bars

>tfw will NEVER do good in group interviews because I'm autistic

rape maybe, not paedophilia though.

I want a job but I don't want a job

it's perfectly legal to have a 9 year old wife in islamic countries

nobody has ever been convicted of raping a child in an islamic country even though it happens thousands of times every day

There have been black people in Britiaqn since at least Roman times, you mongs. That's before the English arrived. There were back men at Waterloo, the Somme, D-Day etc. The first troops to land in Normandy on June 5th were British airborne troops and there were black men among them. Not being an SJW, just saying.

sure there are muslim grooming gangs in almost every city where they have a presence but remember gary glitter? I bet you feel pretty stupid now

dont abuse it lad

is there loads of bumming in prison or is it just a meme?

In 5 years?... stacking shelves. It's my passion. I want to stack shelves all my life. You don't even have to pay. You should see my home. I just take all the things off the shelves and keep stacking 'em all day. I've gotten really good at it. It's my only skill really. I grew up watching all the greats; Left hand Louie, Jimmy the Mad Stacker, Montoya the One Hand Wonder, even Earl the Duke of Shelves; an alumnus of this fine institution and it would be an honour for me to walk down the very same linoleum aisles in which he stacked.

fuck off paki nonce apologist

all pakis are paedos it's written into their culture and holy book

nobody has been convicted of FGM in the UK despite 130,000 incidents

Will they let you get around it if you hand them a 10 page report on your autism or if the DWP ever kicks me that way while starving should I just scream the place down until I'm institutionalised?

you can't produce evidence to back up your claims

only american prisons
bunch of fruits

love getting 15 vice stories about gay/muzzie/trans freaks shoved into my face every time i go on snapchat

the leader of the taliban used to massacre child fuckers all the time

one of his pet hates

bored out me fucking nut

ket's fucking mad tbf

only worth it when done alongside coke or mdma though

it's the staple drug for annoying narcissistic uni ravers all over social media though who make a point on twitter about how kezzled the other night they got

N-never liked the Tim meme anyway, the normies can have him

yes but almost all of it is consensual

Stormzy is bro

reminder that the age of consent in germany is 14
reminder that mary was a "virgin" because she was underage (tactfully revised in childhood bible stories to "they were both too old to have any children", creasing.)

Tesla Model 3 is £26,650 lads

police are under the control of the pakis

gang of pakis in leeds only got 20 years total between them for raping over 100 underage white girls over the period of 15 years

tried a bit of ket once and it just felt like my head was being suffocated by a pillow made of static electricity

shit mate. Need me to carry your soul back to the material realm?

Up until the early 20th century it was acceptable for respectable elderly gentlemen to become betrothed to little girls in the west.

>I WANT TO SHARE MY VIDEOS TO FACEBOOK TODAY BUT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED - OBVIOUSLY AGAINST MY WISHES !
>I mention that on 28 July 2017 about 21:00 my neighbour asked me only to play the Piano on the damper - but I explain that would mean the Piano would not play as a real Piano !

join an english gaming community or MMO guild to practise speaking
post on Sup Forums to practise writing.

>how to upgrade my
should be
>how do i upgrade my
or even better
>how do i improve my

so you're saying muslim rape gangs don't exist?

just because the MSM don't report it when they go to trail and you are a MSM babby

>this african baboon
>brit

>islamic countries are at minimum a whole century behind western countries

well done for proving his point my white friend

theres no rape

looks shit