Brit/pol/ - Smug edition

>BREAKING JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS LEAVE
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>LEXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kuJhkMLWs

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cn7dDF74yE
youtube.com/watch?v=IMlYoUKeCqw
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123450
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/124614
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/leaving-europe-would-lead-to-guernseyfication-of-the-uk-warns-french-mlinister-of-economy-a7088976.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for r Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=1cn7dDF74yE

Do it for them

Why is Sup Forums hanging Thomas Mair out to dry?

I thought you far right-wingers would see him as a hero. Why are you abandoning your own?

>First for Katherine

youtube.com/watch?v=IMlYoUKeCqw

No words

> Butthurt libcucks trying to petition the government to end the referendum five days away from polling.

Yeah good luck with that. Won't happen even with a million signatures.

Is this accurate?

xth for anime

>Moving to Wales if Hillary wins

Plaid Cymru will execute you when they finally resurrect Owain Glyndŵr.

Chugger on Brave Tugger

>good luck + leaving only if you respond with ...
So by posting this you're trying to make us fail?
>1 post by this ID
I see now

Stupid idiot that derailed the whole Brexit campaign for attention.

Do it for Roger.

Here's your (you) that you so apparantly crave for.

We're hanging him out to dry simply for scuttling our only chance to leave this fucking hellhole.

He was a lone psycho, nothing to do with us or Brexit.

nth for the Jews can't mess with this focus.

>There are a lot of people here who don't normally read the Independent. It appears that Brexit have about 90% of the vote. It was the same at the General Election when reading through posts it seemed that UKIP were going to get around 50% of the vote. Farage was a done deal for South Thanet.On the day turnout in South Thanet was far higher than expected because people wanted to make sure that he didn't get in.
>I think turnout will also be high come Thursday.

He has a point

Shit timing. Looks too suspicious anyway, one could almost say it's (((pure coincidence))).

polls when?

Please be satire.

wales should be removed from Britain and become their own island via underground explosions

Fucking hell

lol totally worth.
saved.

Chugger on Brave Tugger!

We were in the lead of the polls. Now thanks to him we might very well lose

bad timing and a very low score. Poor show all round.

Rare?

It shows the depths they'll sink to, though.

A chance they'll lose and they want to shut the whole thing down.

chugger chugger chugger

woowoo

> What exactly is democratic about a referendum.

Its the most pure form of democracy there is you cunt. Your asking the electorate directly instead of electing a representative view.

There really are some fucking cretins out there

What a bitch! That lass was splishy sploshing filthy river water on god emperor Nige! Alas, she was a liberal nincompoop…if I may abridge…
For god’s sake!
God forbid!
It's quite sad to see tumblr going shitheads on twitter posting shit defending this hag. Essentially, they're hard-wired to yak up the same old memes about fucken ‘ white males.
Causing a ruckus whilst being oblivious to the unprecedented flood of migrants pouring in England and causing voluminous amounts of crimes, including rape and sodomy.
Perhaps it’s degrading to say, but their opinions are natural extensions of the omnipresent bought-out media machine's latest propaganda efforts put forth to salvage scrap flesh from their increasingly irrelevant carcasses. Like fucking clockwork, if I may say.
Moreover, the labour party’s stipulation of shit like this event being a cause of detriment to the so-called ‘leaver’ vote, is not only plainly retarded, but blatantly stupid.
The labourers are hamstrung by a total lack of knowledge, if I may sum it up.
When the hurly-burly’s done, when the battle’s lost and won, we shall stand in fiery fury and knock the shit out of these left-wing vermins that are so trumped-up with hate and insist of being called bening.
This lady, as seemeth by her plight, is just another globalist kike, not a lustrous sprite, an evil, self-worthless little grimalkin kike.

Are you daft, or something lad?

CHUGGER ON BRAVE TUGGER

Move Japan far more towards banter

I guess. I post fairly frequently in these threads, though.

Afternoon lads.
The video is ganing some traction.
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

This is the best chance for Brexit, m8. If we don't win now, Cameron and the Leave campaign will not let things be so easy next time. There's national pride in the air from the Queens' 90th and the England football team, the 333,000 net migration figure just came out, and as time goes on migrants will make up a greater proportion of British nationals and they'll mostly vote remain.

No one supports violence. There was no violent rhetoric in the Brexit campaigns for either side. It was a peaceful democratic process, and one week before the vote, with a strong lead for Brexit, some crazy piece of shit shoots an MP dead. What the hell is that? No one thinks Mair is a good guy, let alone a national "hero", he's a fucking disgrace and I wish he was never born. I denounce him and others like him. It's completely nonsensical and worse, very convenient for remain. I'd even say it's suspicious.

>right before Brexit on June 23rd, nearly fucking us
>Complete mouth breathing retard
>Murders a complete non entity of an MP rather than say Davey Cameron

Terrorists should get the noose

If you post that kind of image you're literally bringing down the fucking cause

Where is Japan?

>JP Morgan
>making predictions

yeah, we're going to remain then. just placed a huge long on GBP/USD

>mfw floating voters see this petition and realise that the remain camp don't care about democracy providing they get their way

How much longer do we have to wait for you guys to leave the EU?

Please explain how, freindo

>junglian Shakespeare

In the Pacific

>Random nutter shoots a politician who happens to go against my beliefs
>I'm not an autistic mong who celebrates murder

>tfw wanting your government to be sovereign is now seen as far-right nationalism

>What exactly is democratic about a referendum

Can't tell if that's just good bait or the average voter

8 months lad, not long now

That video is bretty good. If only Enoch hasn't made that speech he would have gone down as one of the greats.

R ⇔ L
¬R ∴ ¬L

How's it feel knowing you were so close to leaving only to have it snatched away from you in the last week?

Here's a newsflash, bongs. Your vote never mattered & you are going to vote Remain & there's nothing you can do to stop it

What I find totally inexplicable is that the vast majority of comments on all the rags, yes, even the BBC and Guardian, are pro-Brexit.

Occasionally the Guardian comments will be pro-remain, but actually they are often towards Leave.

So who the fuck comprises the ranks of the remainers apart from those dastardly redditors?

It is the unwashed masses of clueless mouth breathers who dare not intellectually engage in the subject but who cower from offering their ideas over the internet i.e. normies

fucking normies are ruining it for everybody

It's very fucking suspicious. Has false flag written all over it. The fact he also gave his name in court as "death to traitors, freedom for Britain"- what the fuck

8 months 5 days

Japan bring the bants but are neither shitposter or informative. I'd put them about where Taiwan is

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your campaign to remain in the EU, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty convincing... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of rational economic arguments...

But campaigning isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Remaniac? To join those esteemed campaign ranks? To call yourself a member of the Brussels Sprouts? Campaigning takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Campaigners - I mean the big guys, like David Cameron and Nick Clegg - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight campaign-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next independent report on economic consequences of a vote to leave.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new report fails. Someone dismisses it as non-independent, or says it's "scaremongering" or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost Facebook infographic dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate campaigners over at the Leave campaign. The Campaign Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan campaign you run in your campaign bakery, some cocksucker at the Brexit campaign headquarters has a picture of Nigel Farage or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the campaign trail...

Hey guys,

Please sign this petition so we can try and get this referendum cancelled. Try and ask your friends and family to do the same. Thanks in advance.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123450

Just thought of the most obvious argument to make to people who are using pro-immigration as their reason for Remaining:

Leaving the EU does not reduce immigration at all. If, at the next General Election, a pro-immigration party was elected then net migration could well rise above current numbers. But at least that choice will be in our hands.

ON the pacific. You cunt grammar mate.

Well will remain in the EU.

shitty copypasta/10

>afternoon
>not even 10 in the morning

lol britfag

fuck off brillo boy

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/124614

Which one of you did this?

>Ban all far right wing parties
>Monitor all non muslims for islamophobic behaviour
>Freeze the assets of those who do not accept Islam

But for what reason?
Why would you WANT to stop it?
Do they know they'll lose and want more time?

HOLD ME LADS

No, go away and take your pathetic alms for tyranny with you

I'm betting a lot of money on a Remain vote

It's win-win. Either we stay in the EU and I make a tidy profit, or we Leave.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for a Leave vote, but either way I win.

thanks

Damn will you guys make it that long?

"Yes Goy, leave it up to our - I mean YOUR politicians to make this sort of decision for you."

Do you not know how this website works?

>Your vote never mattered & you are going to vote Remain & there's nothing you can do to stop it
Let me guess
>le rigged postal vote maymay
right?

>cancel democracy
>instead use a petition where people can only express approval for an idea, and it cannot fail as long as you shill it enough
That's just modern life in a nutshell

Just got this shit

Fucking disgusting.

Much obliged Mr.Pumpernickle, pompous brat

At the bottom of the article

Europe should “act fast to avoid other countries starting a similar process”.

“There must be no question of Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland, deciding they want the same status,”
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/leaving-europe-would-lead-to-guernseyfication-of-the-uk-warns-french-mlinister-of-economy-a7088976.html

R E M I N D E R
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

it was this way for Austria and it'll be this way for Britain as well

wake up

Yes, buckle up burger. It's gonna be a long ride.

SHITTEST CROWN DEPENDENCY BTFO

>Our side is good
>Anything else is bad
They really are convinced of this crap. The attribution of platitudinal morality to national politics was THE single greatest mistake of the 20th century.

Thomas Mair is a prophet. He showed us the haven of light. We must kneel and thank our god for him.

It literally can't happen. The Tories can't and won't backtrack on an election promise this huge, irregardless of what happens during it, hence why it's not been stopped despite them literally lying about "muh brexit costs everyone £4300" and the Treasury denying it.

>59.9 million people
>vs
>20,000

Yeah but imagine that we could import all of the kitchen sinks we like, just think of that sweet compliant asian poontang.

Peaceful, compliant and industrious kitchen sinks.

Much better than the shit we've imported over the years. If our economy needs to be dug out by immigrants because the baby boomers need their 20 year pre-coffin cruise holiday funded then I know who's best for the job

>kissing chain
Sounds like it was set up by bug chasers to spread STDs

when is the brexit vote? I'm sick of hearing it all. google says nothing.

I love these when they get posted

>Let's let 100k people decide the vote for 60 million
Thanks lefties!

Save that moisture remainfags, you're going to need it when you're crying tears of defeat on Friday.

We just need the nastiest fucker here to go right in the middle and break the chain
maybe spray some shiny and chrome on him beforehand too

you're fucking retarded

google when is the brexit vote