Reddit is so cringe

reddit is so cringe

>implying this hellsite isn't just as cringe

>tfw you still have never been on reddit after all these years

I feel like I accomplished something in life.

You must live a pretty uneventful life if that's considered an accomplishment.

I do.

/r/indieheads is also so trash

Reminder Sup Forums has daily mumblerap threads

As horrible and retarded as reddit is, at least it's not fucking Sup Forums. I don't understand how you can take any pride in frequenting this place anymore.

>anymore
go away newfag

why the fuck do you even trip

Reddit fucking stupid
Here on Sup Forums we have good thread

Why not?

what, because of the scary nazis? reddit has tons of those. because of the perverts? reddit has those too. if anything the ones on reddit are more concerning because they seem more serious about it

This board is ate up with redditors

Pretty much anyone that posts about sound cloud trap is a redditor. Anyone that trips without a code is a redditor. The newfags here are mostly redditors... they don't get when they are getting memed. They are so easy to spot. There are a few in this thread.

is a redditor.
is obv a redditor.
is a redditor.
is a redditor.
has been a redditor.

>(minus 6ix9ine)

Low t soyboys literally cannot handle him on either reddit or here

imo the whole point of 6ix9ine and the reason it doesn't bother me he's famous is that some people believe entertainment is full of secret pedos and other people believe pedos can't be famous because they're blocked from being able to do anything by the powers that be, but he proves both of those ideas wrong just by existing. but i hope he fucking drops dead now that he's done that i mean any time now would be fine

>trips without a code

it's called namefagging you fucking newfag

pleasee don't bully Malcolm
he likes Björk so he can't be too bad

Hes literally gay and practically lives on this board

Are those fake eyebrows?

t. redditor

Spotted the Redditor. You were right, it was easy

Yeah Sup Forums has become a shithole for edgy 17 year olds. Only reason I'm on Sup Forums anymore is for the recs

>become

Good thing edgy 17 year olds have an excellent music raste

takes one to know one

Fair point

The edgy 17 year olds are just making bait threads or posting about how they aren't soy boys or some shit. They don't go on the rec threads that often

scrolling through my twitter feed, all i see are normies screaming about how awful this guy's music is

l'autisme.

why is reddit such a boogeyman on this website
you faggots realize that Sup Forums users are morons all on their own, right? Sup Forums users have shit taste whether they go on r/hhh or just stay on Sup Forums all day. This idea of Sup Forums as a glorious place being invaded by plebians is retarded
t. redditor

>dat reddit spacing

So many fucking redditors