Confess

Confess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3L3fttYyqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think hip-hop and metal can both be very good.

one time a threw a rock at a bird and actually hit it and I think it died

I hate weed.

i'm getting into rap and bm
i'm 25

rap is the purest genre all of that other bullshit is here today and gone tomorrow

This guy is unironically a shit heel.

rap will be dead in 10 years

i am a shitty singer. my songwriting is ok but my vocals don't hold up and i dont find the motivation and ressources to better that.

>implying it's not already dead

I don't enjoy any of Jeff Beck's music and I've never seen him play anything that was interesting or impressive (or even just sounded good).

I've been playing music for 20 years. I always approached it lackadaisicaly figuring I'd give up at any moment but here I am 20 years later and I probably practice guitar less than 5 hours a week. I can be sketchy at certain guitar techniques but I find writing music super easy and I have absolutely no recording sense so I'm doomed to write song after song and never spend the time practicing or figuring out how to record them. So many hours of compositions that will never be recorded or heard.

i don't care about death grips

Rap's been dead for 20 years already, ringtone rap killed it.

I think that music is good.

I fucking love Hollywood Undead

Neutral Milk Hotel is y favorite band of all time, and I think everything they did, including all those weird demo tapes, are fantastic

I like my master's english tracks too, despite having such an idiotic accent
youtube.com/watch?v=e3L3fttYyqw

I will meme about merzbow and noise music but sometimes i will listen to pulse demon on a whim and realize I finished a whole song

I enjoy music

just do rap

I still listen to vaporwave.

Literally me but 10 years.

I only listen to what RYM says is good

I am an unapologetic Death Grips fan, I think they're the best band around, and by far, by faaar the most interesting hip hop act, like not even a competition.

>never wanted anything else other than to be a career musician
>want to support myself through playing in a band/making music

>tfw your dream is virtually unobtainable
>tfw your backup plan career is no longer a backup

I think Kpop is better than Jpop.

I think My Heart Will Go On (aka the Titanic Song) is one of the greatest songs of all time.

I've used an EQ to increase the bass and thought it made everything sound more alive and fun, but refuse to stick with it because of stigmas against it.

If I was truly a free individual, I'd keep my totally tasteless EQ settings for all my music, but I don't wanna be pleb.....

I like Student Demonstration Time

I bump confession threads.

I make posts shitting on albums I like to seem contrarian

Find a singer, start a band

They’re not my favorite band but I agree they are by far the most interesting hip hop musicians by far