Sup Forums dating discord

I created a discord for finding your patrician partner.

aQDFtZZ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
discord.gg/kzpMdXq
discord.gg/p2pKJ
discord.gg/W6cgB3f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Joined 2 see whats up. There's literally no other people besides you and a bot

That's not a bot that's someone that uses bot in his name for some reason

Kek. Good start already then. Placing a bet rn that no girls will join in the first ~24 hours of the server bein up. Gonna be fun tho

hey im not a bot

Sorry dude. From your name I assumed you were one of those jukebox bots for listen-alongs

what if I already have a patrician partner I found through a Sup Forums discord

Congrats

Nice. How'd that happen?

as in gay pardner right?

>pardner
Yeehaw

>use general on another board
>it has some chats connected to it so I decide to check them out
>after some shitfests the irc and some other chat that it had merged into a single discord server
>start getting to know people from the non-irc chat more, one of them turns out to be incredibly similar to me to the point where we'd often say almost the exact same thing at the same time down to the wording in a convo (even long, drawn out responses to something)
>become good friends, we're so similar that it becomes a running joke that we're the same person
>he was always oddly defensive over blatant jokes of him being gay to the point that I decided to ask him if he was alright in private one time
>this turns into me helping him deal with his personal issues and sexual confusion over like a week
>he's super cute throughout the whole ordeal
>about a month later he asks if I'd want to try a relationship and I go for it
I wasn't really seeking a relationship desu but it's pretty great. That was in fall 2016 and we're still together, and he's about 8 hours away from me so we can meet irl eventually.
as far as 'patrician-ness' goes, music isn't his main focus but he can enjoy basically anything. I played some early James Ferraro for him once and he loved it, he just doesn't devote much to finding music between his other hobbies.

That's super cute. Sounds like ur a genuinely good dude. Congrats

Bump
Join the server

We need eligible patrish bachelors

the invite expired op

8NEF8XU

bump for more qt twinks please

Fuck off Casey

Sup Forums is full of (actual) “numales” and urban hipster fucks that think they’re cool for dressing like all of the other urban hipster fucks and being super “chill” and making all of their tastes match the popular “unpopular” opinion, anyone on Sup Forums that actually would do this kind of thing would be a bottlenecked group of the worst this board has to offer

Twinks are fucking faggots, we need bara types in here

why have twinks and baras when you could have a thiccboi

I mean butts are nice but if that’s all there is and nothing else then it’s a waste, a firm butt is important but muscles need to be in other places too

needs moar cute girls

what about a nice tum

guys, dont join its the saddest thing ever. And its run by a dutch fag. Avoid at all cost

The really patrician hookup place . It's just full of gays
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

haha server deleted fucking hell OP

invite expired

Was fun while it lasted

well this was a mess

at least I found some good drone

Wow what a cunt.
I'll start a new one if anyone wants one

please
hungary bro?

Nah. The owner couldn't handle it and deleted the server

Nah

here's one buried in my server list that's themed after plantasia
discord.gg/kzpMdXq

looking at it again it's super dead and you can't access most channels without a role, and I don't think any mods are online to give roles

someone just make a new one

fuck it why not

Get in discord.gg/p2pKJ

forgot the link discord.gg/W6cgB3f

ded

yeah, it got deleted since the other one already had a bunch of people and was set up