HEEELLLPPPPP USSS

HEEELLLPPPPP USSS

>See your best friend screaming for help
>Maybe I should help him
>See Darth Fucking Vader
It was nice knowing you, Roban

Ever played Battlefront? Sorry mate but if I see Vader I'm running the other way.
You're lucky if I drop you some bacta.

this.

saber throw down the hallways, so satisfying

Lightsabers can't deflect thermal detonators

POST WEBM

ask and you shall recieve

Why did stormtroopers come out in a new hope, when Vader is seen taking the lead in the exact same senario a couple minutes later?

He wanted to trick the rebels into expecting a lightsaber attack instead of blasters

how did a whiny little bitch turn into a badass?

Not the same scenario
Vader was mad as FUCK and needed to board that ship and get the plans IMMEDIATELY
The boarding seen at the start of Ep. IV had more than five seconds planning so he had the chance to do his edgy intimidation without actually drawing a weapon thing

The whiny little bitch was already indiscriminately slaughtering groups of people in 2 and 3. He did it twice in 3.

not the same escenario
this is the calamari ship above dubai
then they enter in the tantive
vader doesn't get inside the tantive till it's above tatoine

what about the force?

>what is Force push?
Die rebel scum.

I wanna make an edit of RO where I cut out the Vader castle scene (which had absolutely no purpose in the story) so this is the reveal of Vader. Mostly just for the reaction of my friends who haven't seen the film yet.

That actually would be better, the castle scene was so fucking stupid and the Vader costume looked like garbage in it.

he means the battlefront game

that costume really did look awful. how did that pass?

oh, shouldn't that be a thing then?

It felt like I was watching a deleted scene in the theatre.

I think it was supposed to be as close to the New Hope costume as possible. I respect the effort but they could've used some lighting trickery to make it look good.

They tried to make it look like the 1977 Vader costume for nostalgia purposes but that doesn't work since the costume looked a bit better then due to not being in HD with every little detail showing.

Didn't help that they had Vader in a brightly lit place during the castle scene, he looks so much better at the end.

well it's an old game
that scene was stupid cause mustafar is too far away from the coruscant so it doesn't make sense for vader to be there
Castle Vader was in Vjun as it shows in the novel cound dooku, the videogame Jedi Academy and the Dark Empire.

That scene felt like when I was watching the Gollum parts of The Hobbit -- it was neat to see the character again but it felt unnecessary, especially since this was going to be the last time we see them on the big screen

If they cut the castle scene, just mentioned Vader throughout the movie, and that reveal was at the end, it would have been way more effective.

Still the best scene in the film.

WHY DIDN'T VADER FORCE PULL THE PLANS TO HIM?????????

>ANH
>your sad devotion to that ancient religion makes you a bitch nigga
>clearly no one believes in jedis or the force anymore

>Rogue One, literally a week before
>all of the Rebels shit their pants and run from Vader because they know he's about to magic them to death

very good continuity you got there, Lucas

Geonosians should've been mentioned.
He didn't know that those were the plans.
It could've been a card from the Intergalactic Banking Clan

They just saw Vader kill 10 or so rebels without even trying, I'd fucking shit my pants too

How many imperial officers were in that corridor?
None.
So shut the fuck up.

The rebels being killed didn't know what they were in for

you now realize the rebel alliance is a religious jihadist organization

their allah akbar is may the force be with you, they always fucking say it after every fucking meeting, before every battle and when they know their allies are fucked

>throwing a gernade in a ship

Are you musilm?

Did Vader kill any female soldiers?

Technically he killed Jyn

Tarkin ordered the attack on Scarriff

What quip could Vader have made in thst corridor to have made the excellent scene perfect?

I'm boushe

Those plans won't help you find a way out of this hallway.

First one to hand over the plans gets to stay on my spacecraft

You cant plan your way out of this one.

How can so many angsty little fags on this board say they didnt like this movie?

The flight plan I just filed with the Empire lists me, my lightsaber, the Deathstar plans here but only one of you!
First one to to gave them to me gets to stay on my Star Destroyer!

>Play Cloud City
>Republic spawns Mace Windu
>Be Super battle droid
>Spam Arm rockets at him until he falls off the platform
Best experience I've ever had in a video game.

>here take this floppy disk
>lord vader is too weak to grab this disk with the Force even though he's holding my friend's corpse to the the ceiling now

>complete dark
>rebels see a silhouette
>Vader reveals himself
>"Your insolence has FORCEd my hand."
>picks one up with the Force and cuts in half

I dare you to pick a better line. Hire me Disney.

because that was only one scene

One pure kino scene doesn't make up for the entire movie

>he didn't fly so good

>I KNOW HOW TO REVIVE PADMÉ
That will confuse him.

the entire movie was good you fucking autist

Look me in the eyes and tell me that you actually believe the first half or so of the movie is good

WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!!!

How deluded can you be? Haha.

>tfw Darth Vader will never be your bitch

LAAAAAUUUNCCCHHHH

Seek help familia

what didn't you like about it?

DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO SEE WITH THAT MASK ON?

what was bad about it?
what would've you done different?

>first half
When is that?

not him but for me and my limited memory and knowledge of SW it was stuff like:

"muh weak connection to this one dude who was my friend's father is soooo very important for getting to the pilot who-" whatever convoluted shit that was

"find her father, also you gotta kill the dude" fucking WHY? it wouldn't accomplish anything anymore and they KNOW IT, he even revealed there was a flaw, what would lying about that gain him or the empire?

"totally not a blind jedi guys, also this dude is super tsun-tsun, no homo, maybe" those two didn't really do much, aside from joining practically out of nowhere

it was really forced (no pun intended) for a setup, I honestly enjoyed it a lot when they all got to do shit for real

muh father's friend*

fuck

He was Cylo's bitch in the comics

come and watch star wars