Fuck Brisbane bus drivers

Fuck the stupid brisbane bus drivers and their stupid strikes about pay and working conditions.

If you wanted good pay and working conditions you should have got a better job in the first place.

Stop fucking striking making people late for work because your unskilled job doesn't pay much.

I used to say people don't respect bus drivers enough because they help people get to work and students get to school... you have lost that respect from me now.

If you really hate being paid small wages go to enroll in uni or see if anyone is taking on adult apprenticeships.

If you can't do that because you have to feed your kids that's not the tax payers problem and you should have thought about that before you had kids...

bus drivers provide more for society then you ever will

I'd rather tax payers money go towards nurses and teachers rather than fucking bus drivers ffs.

They contribute to society by getting people to work and uni and on time and helping the economy but now they aren't even doing that.

>If you wanted good pay and working conditions you should have got a better job in the first place.
Or, you can band together and change the policy. Which is exactly what they are doing. You sound like an immature, entitled cunt.

They are the entitled cunts wanting heaps of money just for driving a fucking bus.

How much do they get paid? Here it's about $60,000/year for full time drivers
This seems quite low given the hazards of being in Philadelphia

They don't even care about anyone but themselves.

They don't care that there strikes are making people late for work and university.

They don't care that there strikes are costing tax payers and industry thousands.

They don't care that there are people who put say more effort into their careers like school teachers getting shitty wages to.

It's all just me me me me pay me lots of money for doing my skilled work.

Apparently you need the bus drivers. Imagine a business technician was striking. No one would see the difference.

I think you are just baiting. Probably you don't live near striking bus drivers.

They get 873 dollars a week.

I wonder how much teachers get.

>Bitching about public buses

I remember when I was 16 and didn't have my drivers licence

>anglo colonists exploiting foreigners

what else is new?

poles not being humans

I don't drive because I work in the city and dislike paying for parking.

But the point is that If someone deserves better pay it's school teachers and nurses.

Not someone who didn't put much effort into their career.

so were just like russians?

cool story smirnoff

get a fucking segway, or pay the oriental drivers what they want,anglo bitch

>living in Brisbane

It sucks here I know.

But you literally just admitted that driving a bus is an important job. Therefore shouldn't they be paid more? Someone has to do it. Do you want to do it while they're striking? I think they deserve higher pay for the irreplaceable job they do every day. The government can end the strike by offering higher pay if they want to.

Which part ?

Just because a job is important doesn't mean that it's hard to do or requires difficult to get qualifications.

So nah it's not the tax payers fault they didn't go to uni or learn a trade.

I get what you mean, but public transport drivers much like a lot of other transport jobs are basically required in todays world. Should truck drivers in a company that transports produce or something to the cities go on strike for not getting paid enough, the entire nation would back them up, even though in essence the difference between a bus driver and an MC/HC driver is pretty minimal despite an almost entire $10 difference in average national wages.

Just a boring lifeless city.

Sydney and Melbourne are way better.

So whatever drives a bus deserves low pay and a hard time supporting their family? Why? Not everyone can go to trade school or college. It just doesn't work that way. It makes much more sense to treat low skill workers better because of the irreplaceable job they do for society. Obviously it's a big hit for them to strike like this, or you wouldn't be so mad about it. Does it not make sense to pay them slightly more so they can support themselves, if someone has to do the job?

I meant which part of Brisbane you mong

Piss off namefag.

If they give them higher pay that's less money for schools, parks, roads, walkways, dog parks, etc.

Public schools in rural towns are completely fucked. I'd rather money going towards fixing rural education than towards over paying bus drivers.