If assault weapons are bad and evil, why has my country such a low homicide rate?

If assault weapons are bad and evil, why has my country such a low homicide rate?

>Homicide rate of 0.49 per 100k people

It's actually one of the lowest in the world, only Japan, Liechtenstein, Monaco and another obscure countries have lower than us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/69868616/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why has my country such a low homicide rate?

Lack of murderers....

>Lack of murderers....
you misspelled "niggers"

Wat de kanker is dit?

>no niggers
>no spics
>no Ahmeds
>no poverty

Gee, i wonder why.

Literally this.

75% of mass shooters are black.

is the ammo law thing just a meme?

Yes.

It's a problem with the people, not the problem with the tools.

It takes more than that though... There are literal African countries with lower murder rates than the US.

Criminals killing criminals over coke, money or something similar.

We've had a bunch of these shootings in the past few years.

Based on a misconception... The Swiss militairy used to provide their troops with a rifle (they still do) and a box of ammo to keep with it (no longer issued currently I believe). The Swiss weren't allowed to use their government issued ammo outside of mandated situations, because that would be stealing. There wasn't, and isn't a law that prevents them from buying their own though.

>There are literal African countries with lower
so niggers plus enough gibs that they have some free time with which to murder

Maybe. Or maybe the US is just a bit of a shithole...

Switzerland, from my understanding, is a rather homogeneous, nationalistic, yet free loving and semi-pious nation in that you still have a tightly knit community and therefore Social Trust with one another.

In the US there is no such thing as community, most people don't even know their own neighbors in large portions of the country and above all the multiculturalism has made any unifying themes completely irrelevant.

It means nothing to be an American anymore it has been so completely diluted, stomped on, and spat on.

there are shit hole places, which are full of nig nogs and spics.

plus there's some stat about violent crime being much higher in areas with 200k+ population, and the US has a lot of these

I see your point and agree but Luxembourg's gun laws are very lax. You can very easily buy full auto rifles there. Good prices too.

>there are shit hole places, which are full of nig nogs and spics.

Not saying there isn't a problem there, but there's no denying the US has some pretty particular problems going on, and I find it doubtful that all of those relate to race or ethnicity.. Especially considering the fact that Spain and certain areas of Africa literally seem to do better than the places you describe.

>plus there's some stat about violent crime being much higher in areas with 200k+ population, and the US has a lot of these

Crime is higher in Amsterdam than it is where I grew up, but it's still nothing compared to any US city with a tiny bit of notoriety, even though Amsterdam is statistically our most dangerous city.

>rather homogeneous, nationalistic, yet free loving and semi-pious nation in that you still have a tightly knit community and therefore Social Trust with one another

You have never been to switzerland.

fuck you mountain jew

>Switzerland
>Homogeneous
>Nationalistic

That's a very strange way to describe a confederation with 4 different official languages, user...

>and I find it doubtful that all of those relate to race or ethnicity
why do you doubt that?

>homogeneous
>tightly knit community and therefore Social Trust
total misconception.

Do you have street gangs that deal hard drugs like heroin and crack on the streets and use guns to attack their rival gangs and defend themselves from said gangs?

You have a education system.

It's the same story in Finland, who also have high levels of gun ownership.

Educated people tend not to shoot each other.

another

>2016
>educating niggers
m8...

>It takes more than that though... There are literal African countries with lower murder rates than the US.

IM sure they track every murder in those shitholes.

Because if it was race alone that caused it, there currently wouldn't be any Africans left living in Africa anymore, because they'd have eradicated each other long ago... The problems that seem to be so prevalent among African Americans seem to be more American in nature than African. The disturbing criminal culture these people operate in seems to be fairly typically American..

>vid related
This kind of insanity does not go on in black neighborhoods in this country, not even the most notorious ones.. As a matter of fact, when you do see similar behavior (the weird hand symbols, hankerchiefs and underpant-flaunting for instance) it mostly seems to be copied from Hollywood and MTV...

Try taking big business out of your education system and investing the money in teachers and students. Fund they using taxpayers money all the way through college.

Then you will reap the benefits of an educated populace.

The downside is, the right wing will vanish, as a result. You will become a liberal nation.

>Do you have street gangs that deal hard drugs like heroin and crack on the streets
Not as prevalent here as in the US.. Mostly because that kind of third-world ghetto shit the US has going on in some places just doesn't fly in Northern Europe. We're not France, you know...
>and use guns to attack their rival gangs and defend themselves from said gangs?
Yes.
See:and pic related..

My personal theory is that German cars are to blame. Whenever gang-shootings happen German cars are involved in some way or form.

(Mini)
(BMW)

>pic related, Mercedes

German fucking cars man, I swear.

>Volkswagen

>SEE A GERMAN CAR? BEWARE!

>This kind of insanity does not go on in black neighborhoods in this country, not even the most notorious ones.. As a matter of fact, when you do see similar behavior (the weird hand symbols, hankerchiefs and underpant-flaunting for instance) it mostly seems to be copied from Hollywood and MTV..
yea the American nigger is uniquely insane. You're probably right about the MTV influence, the jews have been working that angle for some time

I wish I was living in Switzerland without some EU-fags who want to seize my guns...

>BAN ASSAULT GERMAN CARS
>ONLY POLICE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO GERMAN AUTOMOBILES

I'll stop meming now, but you get my point: Just because black people, german cars or firearms are disproportionately involved in crimes, does not necessarily mean that black people, german cars and firearms actually cause crime in themselves... Though it warrants an honest investigation, obviously.

Also, and I'm speculating now, I suspect your prison culture might have something to do with it.. Something tells me they have a less-than-positive influence on people when it comes to reforming their ways and rehabilitating htem. Not to say they have the opposite effect on people that end up in the system...

What would it take for a German-American white family to relocate to Switzerland?

I just want my kids to grow up in a quiet community around whites and still have access to guns. It sounds like paradise.

I work in IT and make $70k US per year. Is cost of living high?

>What would it take for a German-American white family to relocate to Switzerland?
A job there that can't be done by a citizen they already have... German skills.. Fighting a shitload of bureaucracy.

>I work in IT and make $70k US per year. Is cost of living high?

Unironically among the highest in Europe... Switzerland is FUCKING expensive, and taxes are obscenely high. Ordnung costs a lot of money.

They can't even hold a rifle properly, fucking scum

Looks like I know where I'm moving to now.

Unless you're a dunecoon or a nigger you'll never find yourself in Switzerland.

Never.

>why has my country such a low homicide rate?
no anti-social retarded niggers

>Something tells me they have a less-than-positive influence on people when it comes to reforming their ways and rehabilitating htem.
ayyyo thats not what prison is for. Its supposed to be a horrible place. Most of the people that end up there are so broken there is no hope of fixing them.

Oh please, you really don't know what you're talking about. We do have high levels of gun ownership, yes, but getting one is bit of a hassle. We still have high rates of murder, mostly stabbings.

Thanks famalam.

We have a huge machine shop and international business here, but if Hillary gets elected we might have to leave.

>no anti-social retarded niggers

Ever heard of Zurich my nigga?

Simple answer - you don't have large numbers of niggers.

See pic.

NO n y g g e r s

You have less dindus and illiterate fucktards welfare leeches than the US has.

> I find it doubtful that all of those relate to race or ethnicity
Watch and learn.

Because Switzerland ans Swiss people are based as fuck and not mentally disturbed maniacs like americans.

>You have a education system.
>a education

Well at least someone fucking does.

How many people have you shot?

African countries so poor the only weapon they can find is a cactus

That mentality is part of your crime problem, I suspect..

I actually linked that exact video earlier in the thread... We have all of those races and ethnicities, but the worst ones are nowhere near as bad as them. How do you even end up with seemingly lawless areas like that anyway, as a civilised western nation?

>and taxes are obscenely high
dumbass

>If assault weapons are bad and evil, why has my country such a low homicide rate?

A fucking medkit.

Because everyone is rich and white. Crime is race related, no matter what anyone tells you.

Or am I confused with real estate prices? There was something with one of those...

You have non-evil metal in guns, obviously.

The metal in Murrican guns is evil from all the blood ebil whitey spilled, so they have no choice but to kill.

>Yes because the is only one type of black person. The continent has a singular social and racial demographic.

How does it get that way? Well, it's a long story.
You see, ever since the civil rights movement was successful, blacks stopped emulating whites, and they wanted a culture of their own. Welfare? They got it. Housing? They got it. Move away from whitey and live among your black brethren? They did it. During this time, their parents told them horror stories of what it was like during segregation, so they got mad as hell and are now actively against whites, which includes anything whites do. Stay in school? Nope. Talk like a normal human being? Absolutely not. Be a good productive member of society? Hell no. So instead they formed gangs to sell drugs to make money as they have been told their whole life that they will never be successful because the white man puts them down. At first it wasn't so bad because the gangs were small, then during the 80s and 90s, gangs exploded with numbers, to the point police don't patrol those areas anymore.
It's getting better though, between improving forensics, heart failure, diabetes, mixing with whites and murder, crime has been slowing down (it picks up from time to time though) and before you know it, niggers in the US will be a thing of the past.

Sauce

It all seems oddly specific to the US situation to be a purely racial thing though famalam...

It is specific to the US, and I'm not saying something along the lines of "It's because of their genetic make-up, all black people everywhere are simply stupid and prone to violence". Blacks in the US ever since the civil rights moment have started a culture of being against whites and they have been born and raised to believe that whites are evil and they should not do anything they perceive as being white, and should any blacks do anything they perceive as being white will be shunned from their community and a lot fall back into the boiling pot of crabs because they are afraid of being ostracized.

There was a story of a teacher describing all of this about his students but I can't find it, gets kicked around on Sup Forums from time to time.
Found this at least
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/69868616/

A lack of single mothers, probably.

If you don't raise kids with violence, they tend not to be violent. Gee I wonder how black "culture" affects this.

That might be skewed a bit since the baby daddies are all getting shot.

Six kids from six different fathers all of whom got shot dead before their kid was born....

Homicide isn't high enough to be a major source of illegitimacy, the vast majority over 99% of these men have not been murdered by the time their child is born.

Fair enough.

Maybe they are not getting married because the wedding party would just turn into a gangland shootout.