What the fuck went so fucking wrong?

What the fuck went so fucking wrong?

It's not even CLOSE to being funny

Everything is forced and/or fake

Why the fuck does every show that Americans touch turn to literal trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PZ5J3GLSYI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoNv_8vmYJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The manlet was pretty good

>It's not even CLOSE to being funny
>Everything is forced and/or fake
no different from the previous 5 series, then

The Christmas episode was pure kino what are you talking about.
>Motorized Bob Geldof.
>Clarkson falling over on rocket skates.
>Fucking Mustang.
>Hammond triggering liberals for the #3434523452345th time this year by saying ice creams are gay.

American spotted

im brit

You are wrong and probably paid my bbc/netflix. I legit like it so far. Except ep2, which was admittedly painful to watch, this is comfy 9/10 top gear.

I watched the one in Italy yesterday

what part of that was good and not incredibly forced?

So it's still garbage? I watched the first two episodes and just couldn't go on. It's absolutely cringe-tier.

This. This show has always been for grown-up kids that still getting wet when see a muscle car. It was always racist, sexist, you call it. I appreciated it only for beautiful films of cars being tested and specific English humor. But the dullness, monotony of this show, eventually stupid *ist remarks eventually made me quit watching it.

Only the specials were good. We'll see how GT specials are.

>probably paid by bbc
They haven't got two pounds to scrape together lately. And no one markets to shitposters who pirate all their media anyway.

[fast cuts intensifies]

Is 'Forced' a new meme now? Didn't know cucks on Sup Forums could come up with such a reddit teir meme.

HAHA THE CELEB DIED ON HIS WAY HERE

i like it

Nothing.

It's exactly like the ast 5 years of top gear.

You've just realised this now? Didn't the caravans/trailers and car wash catching fire in previous years even give you a hint?

Is that Ferris Bueler on the right?

I preferred series 4-Vietnam. After that it's been a bit...eh. Feels scripted now, and I know it's been scripted since the word go, but now it FEELS scripted.

Sad, really.

You seem legit mad about being 'forced' to watch something. Spoiled little kids like you should fuck off and get raped in jail already.

you can tell the age of someone from their attitudes

>probably paid by bbc
first thing i thought about was a black dick

>"I don't eat ice cream because i'm not gay"

ye comedy gold m8

hello American

>Car show format already feeling incredibly stale
>Sold off to Amazon, the highest bidder
>Clarkson purely in it for the money
>Not even allowed to do the celebrity interview bit

Yeah big surprise.

I still like Clarkson and May but the show is bad

it has been steadily improving you cuntbag.

It was forced down our throats! It was literally rapeee

Last 2 episodes were pretty good. James' segment in the latest episode was fantastic in particular.

Incredible segment, James may is wasted being on the grand tour

>he actually liked the reasonably priced car segments
Only good when people who could actually drive showed up

Only good when there are cool guests on.

>It's a foreign cuck blames America for everything episode
I'm tired of reruns

Episode 2 was dog shit

The others have been fine though, some painfully scripted moments but on a whole not bad

All his other shows are maximum comfy

it's fucking amazing, but cucked dickletts on tv will hate it.

haha benis

in funland

PENBIS XDDD

This desu

>Be in Finland
>Benis

Comfirmed they all browse Sup Forums then?

This, I'd rather watch a spin off show with May and Hammond touring various destinations in Europe competing for points in different rally/races using different cars. Portugal, Italy, Spain, Northern Ireland, etc, no audience, no clarkson. be much better

James May is a legit /brit/poster

kek

I want more car history and even bike history

Heck I just like history and James may knows how to find interesting and contemporary stories

Give me stuff on trains and ships even

Top Gear was always cringeworthy shit made for manchildren

If you came to it for anything other then the beauty of the designs and technical beauty, you're a fool

I've never enjoyed Clarkson's commentary or sense of humor, though I do recognize it as a necessary evil to make the show functional

yeah some of the best bits are when may goes on a tangent and gives backstory/exposition to a challenge. How Clarkson doubled up on bravado and dad jokes in this new series is astounding, easily one of the worst parts of top gear, even used to ruin the international specials on bbc with his petulance.

>Top Gear was always cringeworthy shit made for manchildren

You're either American or French

Not sure what to think of

Sometimes after watching it, i thought what did they exactly do in the whole hour? either because they didnt accomplish anything at all or nothing worthy remembering.
For example the episode where they are at this special ops training ground, the whole thing was fucking
pointless, had nothing much to do with cars, which is okay for top gear, but it wasnt funny either.

Then there are classic top gear moments like the eco-diy jeeps, but these diy parts or where they just buy a cheap turd car and do some challenges are missing.

And whoever thought that celebrety brain crash shit i still funny after the second episode should be fired, literally why. The studio audience is only laughing because they see it the first time.

Is Hammond just incredibly short or is Clarkson just incredibly tall?

Both

Clarkson is like 6ft 4

both

It's a recurring joke on the show that Hammond is short as fuck hence the name hamster

I think we can all agree that the American is the worst thing about the show and he needs to be killed off for a silent driver.

Fuck off commie

i really like it

especially when ragebabies get mad at shitty jokes, just like all the boring people who got mad at every single thing on Top Gear. the longer these three are aired and making people angry, the happier i am.

this and Celebrity brain crash

Conversation street had grown on me though

The flake vs double decker challenge was fucking hilarious especially considering I had jut eaten a flake

When will real /CarKino/ return?

youtube.com/watch?v=-PZ5J3GLSYI

Top Gear was just as fake t b h
Whatever, I like it.

>Top Gear was always cringeworthy shit made for manchildren
Yeah but it's a britcuck show so it fits.

>It's not even CLOSE to being funny

Just like Top Gear.

Holy shit kill yourself.

Says more about (you) to be honest.

The UK leads the world in mental illness

Yeah it's grown on me too. The dead celeb thing is annoying. I never liked the Star in the reasonably priced car segment from top gear either, and I thought the celeb death thing was a jab at that being the least liked segment in general but it's gone on far too long now.

I wonder sometimes do brits sit around in real life complaining about America all the time? Or are they only this way on the internet?

Americans are fucking annoying
Also anything their "culture" touches turns to fucking garbage

>dude ice cream lmao
Pathetic.

>Also anything their "culture" touches turns to fucking garbage
Strange that you literally can't stop obsessing with our culture then.

You listen to our music.
You watch our television and movies.
You obsess over our politics and memes.
You play our vidya.

You're a culture of uncreative, ugly, dull-witted WHINY faggots.

This. End the fucking American and his stupid American gibberish.

I'm just glad they're keeping Clarkson employed because otherwise he would probably run for Tory/UKIP PM and win as a kind of dumber, more cucked version of Trump, sailing through on a raft of votes from limp-dicked diabetic builders.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoNv_8vmYJU

>t. Grand Tourists

>builders
It's hilarious that brits refer to construction workers and engineers as "builders". For such a faux-intellectual society brits have the vocabulary of children.

Pretty sure he just meant builders, bro

i'd rather have more of the reassembler than a top gear replacement to be entirely honest

best episode yet tho

>Haha f-fuck those conservatives, r-r-right guys?

MUSLIM
A
Y
O
R

>"DURR BRING BACK JASON DAWE"

>no music or anything over the engine noise
pure kino

I don't think we consider engineers builders. And I wish our society was anything approaching intellectual. It isn't. People are maybe less actively anti-academic as in the US, but we're chock full of dumbdumbs.

I'm not responding to your bait but your pig is cute. What's her pussy feel like?

Really enjoyed Ep 1. Hated Ep 2. Should I continue lads?

>I'm not responding to your bait but

>(you)

Builders aren't construction workers or engineers ya stupid cunt

What does that mean?

What are they then? Carpenters?

Depends how it's classified. According to DSM diagnoses per capita, America wins, but in terms of significant morbidity the most affected countries are in sub-saharan Africa.

We do, but we complain about literally everything. All the time. If we talk about anything we are whining about it. Like Woody Allen but with drier wit and everyone is less sexually active and Jewish. Sometimes we talk about America, and it is in a negative way. Sometimes we talk about getting our dick sucked whilst we drink tea, and that too is in a negative way.

ja

I thought it was quite good, not as refined as Top Gear but that had many years to get good where as this has just started and it's trying to find a balance that won't get them buggered by the BBC. My 3 biggest complaints though are:

>The Track
compared to the Top Gear Test Track it licks balls and looks so fucking amateurish that they should feel embarrassed
>The American
Unfunny as fuck, completley cringe worthy, and such a terrible replacement for Stig
>Celebrity Brain Crash
First episode? good. A dig at the whole BBC thing fair enough. Several episodes in? we fucking get it. Drop it already.

Builders are fat blue collar workers who cat call at ghetto booty.

Engineers have degrees, can do maths to the level of a Japanese 12 year old and listen to prog metal.

Carpenters are Jesus.

Construction Workers are units on RTS games.

>an entire nation refers to their chads as "builders"
I see.

In Australia at least, builders generally build houses and work on small sites and get the job by doing an apprentiship. It's one of the jobs referred to as tradies.

Construction workers work on huge sites like sky scrapers, tunnels etc.

You would sound like an idiot if you referred to either as the other one.

Yeah, thank goodness you totally understood.

>says they are so great
>cries over any criticism
maybe it strikes a nerve? the 60% white laughing stock of the world

>Redditors arguing over what a builder is on Sup Forums

Sup Forums just keeps getting better.

U evr wotch Seinfeld?