Post lyrics which you feel describe Trump:

“My momma don’t like you and she likes everyone”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=UdvIUHw31js
youtu.be/FzOm__cQyLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lame thread

There are literally dozens of rappers that rapped about DRUMPFK. Most of them praised him.

"homies on the block can say whatever they want/I don't wanna be a dealer, I wanna be a trump—donald that is."
k-dot, 2009.

Please god, why did you have to ruin this site for me? I fucking hate americans so much.

He will be remembered as the best president we've ever had.

>So sorry, as I've missed you
>Running with the crazy crowd
>I'm climbing, going higher
>I don't care if I never come down

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Tbh, he's the only one who's trying to make a difference instead of just coasting on the wave of medium to slow change.

>the absolute fucking state of cancerous americans on this board

I'm so appalled, Spalding ball
Balding Donald Trump, taking dollars from ya'll

imagine having a life so pathetic that you literally idolize a washed up reality show star pretending to be a politician.

I'm an american and deeply apologize for this. This is what happens when we perpetuate a society where getting offended over literally nothing in defense of "muh beliefs" is considered normal.

that's President Washed Up Reality Show Star Pretending to be a Politician to you

No one idolizes him, they're supporting their president like any American citizen should. I can tell you're someone who likes to undermine him at every turn and unfairly accuse him of things by the way you're talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=UdvIUHw31js

Not all change is good.

youtu.be/FzOm__cQyLY

>No one idolizes him, they're supporting their president like any American citizen should

>unironically supporting any politician in the current political climate
>unironically supporting a fake politician who doesn't even know the words to the national anthem in the current political climate

Tomato patato

Yep, there's that undermining...

It's called "holding your leaders to an intellectual and emotional standard". You should try it sometime.

HE'S A CERTIFIED MORON AND KNOWN CROOK, THE ENTIRE PLANET IS LAUGHING AT YOU DUMBFUCKS.
KEK
E

K

t. obama voter (shareblue)

Where do you live? If you say Canada I'll laugh at you.

>those 'eyes'
dead inside, nobody home

>Criticism is undermining the President.
Holy shit dude you sound like a cultist! Whatever helps you ignore the plethora of legitimate complaints so you can meme about "TWO SCOPEDS XD!"

>being a foreigner

Sitting out the goosestep
Of the long march of the Yes-men
As their gold card wielding wives
Are consumed by bitterness
It takes a lifetime to conceive
That your days in the sun are but brief
So they snivel, and repeat the echoes
That buzz off every screen
No wonder that the sociopaths
At the top of the human thrash pile

that's Doctor President Washed Up Reality Show Star Pretending to be a Politician, MD to you

>BLUUUMMMMGGGBBFFFFF!
Go finish high school, you have no intellectual leg to stand on.

>legitimate complaints
>DUHHHH RUSSIA

The superior part of Pennsylvania

>no right turn on red
>superior anything

I didn't say i was actually in the city. I am, however, in one of the blue counties surrounding it.

Seven more years

We need to confirm it. Make it happen scriptfags!