Orlando shooter didn't have AR-15

Anti gun shills,for days crying about banning AR.
Turns out gun man had a weapon categorized as "piston gun".Was German sig Sauer MCS.
yahoo.com/news/tentative-hed-this-is-the-weapon-used-in-the-orlando-shooting-171610631.html
(It’s important to note that the Sig MCX is not technically an AR-15 variant. The guts of the Sig MCX are different from those of the standard AR-15 platform—Sean Utley at Tactical Life writes that the Sig MCX uses a gas piston system to cycle the action, whereas the standard AR-15 uses direct impingement.
What do they do when realize how wrong their falsehoods are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmyluo3aT0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_HK416
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks the same, do you think liberals care about facts?

>Ban the MCX, but don't touch my AR-15

Found the cuck.

You expect liberals to know anything about guns?

>What do they do when realize how wrong their falsehoods are?

That's implying they care about being factually accurate or ever cared. Look at how many articles came up overnight about journalists buying or firing AR-15's.

It's still an assault rifle, making pretend the action behind the gun is any way significant is just an autistic distinction.

Do you live under a rock?

As if lefties will care about that.

Here's their checklist for "assault rifle"
-is it black?
-does it have rails?
-is it full auto? no? is it semi?

If any of these conditions are true then OMG ASSAULT RIFLE!

This is why we need to ban all guns. Banning only one kind of gun doesn't make any difference.

>The guts of the Sig MCX are different from those of the standard AR-15 platform—Sean Utley at Tactical Life writes that the Sig MCX uses a gas piston system to cycle the action, whereas the standard AR-15 uses direct impingement.
Why do you bother mentioning this? AK-47 has a gas piston.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmyluo3aT0Y

Sandy Hook kid didnt use an AR either, he used two pistols. Its even in the police report. The libtards keep blabbering and crying about "muh salt weapons" either way. Never give in to libtards, just fight theor lies with facts. The crime rates went up after Clinton's AWB went into effect and it'll happen again if they manage to sneak them by again.

isn't this just another false flag operation?
>"terrorist call 911"
>bring passport to massacre
>"hate crime" inside a club when you can actually shot the next day in the gay parades doing a lot more damage.
>swat probably killed some fags in their operation and with their controlled explosion

WHO CARES?? GET RID OF ALL FUCKING GUNS. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY WEAPONS IN A MODERN SOCIETY

In gun industry parlance, however, the MCX is a “modern sporting rifle.” The term modern sporting rifle, evoking outdoorsy competition and good, clean fun, Modern sporting rifle conjures up images of aristocrats riding with their hounds, vacationers knocking clays out of the sky, and ruddy-faced athletes enjoying their autumns in Carhartt jackets and mud-spattered ATVs.
AR means armilite.
AR does NOT stand for Assault Rifle, as is commonly believed. AR stands for the original company that manufactured it, ArmaLite. ArmaLite sold their rights to the AR-10 and AR-15 designs in 1959 to Colt.
Please understand what you are talking about before putting mouth in gear.
A assault weapons is full auto ,not semi- auto, as a modern sporting rifles.

There's no need for anyone to have an assault weapon that fires 50 clips at once.

This

but also this

We need to call them idiots and tell them to suck our dicks cause even if they pass a law they're not going to take our guns.

Haha, nice pic.
I've seen 5ft tall old ladies shoot ar15s and have a blast. What an utter wimp, I'll bet he's afraid to drive on the highway too.

They don't care. Why would anyone need an assault rifle whether it's an AK-15 or an AR-47?

The ar15 is very American. Its how the ak47 stands for communist.

>What do they do when realize how wrong their falsehoods are?

Its marxism bud, ideology based on objective truth denial.

It's a fucking piston AR that's even compatible with standard mil-spec AR lowers you nogunz faggots. Shiiiit, it's a fucking AR, deal with it.

And SIG is a fucking Swiss company you idiot.

>Banning guns won't make any difference

I am glad you have seen the light my friend

>British shitposting

Should we allow shoulder things that go up?

You think they care about facts? It's more about muh feelings and the media blowing mass shootings out of proportion like how you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get shot up by Omar.

>that fires 50 clips at once
>fires 50 clips
>clips
U Wat m8

no it isn't.

the AR-15 was designed and produced as an assault rifle. colt bought manufacturing rights from armalite and four years after the AR-15 was adopted by the continental army command as the M16, colt introduced the first AR-15 variant, the "sporter" in semiautomatic. but it's still an AR-15.

but the MCX is literally a "me too" gun. none of the designs AAC and sig have worked on around the .300BLK cartridge have gotten adoption. the MCX is just a way to sell shit to the public to make up the huge loss in R&D. its a label slapped on something that's half-baked, and that has never been in production as an assault rifle; only the prototypes are.

meanwhile, if you want 300 blackout to run through your AR, subsonic or supersonic, suppressed or not, all you do is change your barrel. there's no gas adjustment needed. and it doesn't matter what the fire control is.

How many more have to die because of guns?

in addition to all the other requirements, an assault rifle is select fire, not simply "full auto." the operator must be able to choose between a single aimed shot and suppressing fire, whether that be burst or auto, at whatever cyclic rate, with the flip of a switch.

I thought the original AR-15 wasn't select fire, only semi auto.

>ak47 stands for communist.

>Clone of german stg-44 with a few moderations.

>Most mass-produced weapon maybe of all time.

>Made in factories that the Soviets sold to their allies.

>They still sell them to whoever comes calling. \

>Even america has gotten into the AK selling game

Yea really communist type shit you fucking faggot

Have another piston AR platform. The ZM LR300. Para Ordnance made a knock off of it, the TTR. Let's not forget the HK 416 and the million different piston kits you can install on just about any AR.

The MCX is just another go at a piston/side folder AR. It even comes as a drop on "upgrade" kit for your current AR lower.

>Clone of german stg-44 with a few moderations.

But this is completely wrong. Unless by clone, you mean it's a gun.

Howard stern ripped into gun-control advocates who would deprive the American people – the innocent, unsuspecting sheep – of their ability to protect themselves from terrorist wolves, especially after Muslim shooter Omar Mateen massacred 49 people at a gun-free nightclub and injured 53 more on June 12:
“I’m so upset about Orlando and what went down,” he said. “But I can’t believe these people who come out afterward, and their answer to Orlando is to take away guns from the public. It’s f—ing mindblowing to me. …
“The military – and they don’t mean it as a derogatory statement – but they look at the public as sheep. And think about it. We are sheep. Most of us sit around all day. We don’t know how to defend ourselves. We are in a flock. And we basically think everything’s OK. Except the wolves, the bad guys – whether they be ISIS or terrorists, homegrown or otherwise, ISIL, Daesh, the common thug, whatever. They’re wolves. They look at them as wolves.

“The military and police look at themselves as sheep dogs. They’re warriors, but they’re on the good side. You know, they’re protecting us. …
“It’s such a perfect analogy. And people go, ‘Well, if we take away [the guns].’ Now think about this, in France, they have the tightest gun-control laws on the planet. The terrorists all had AR-15s. They have Glocks. They have every kind of pistol. They’ve got missile launchers.

“Now let’s use the analogy of sheep. Now we’re all here. We’re sheep. We’re sitting here, ‘La, da, da, da, da. I’m gonna work hard. I love my family. Baaah!’

“Now let’s say I walked up to a sheep herd. And they know at night, every night the wolves pick off a couple of them. What if I went up to the sheep and said, ‘You want to have a shot at the wolves?

ern ripped into gun-control advocates who would deprive the American people – the innocent, unsuspecting sheep – of their ability to protect themselves from terrorist wolves, especially after Muslim shooter Omar Mateen massacred 49 people at a gun-free nightclub and injured 53 more on June 12:

“I’m so upset about Orlando and what went down,” he said. “But I can’t believe these people who come out afterward, and their answer to Orlando is to take away guns from the public. It’s f—ing mindblowing to me. …

“The military – and they don’t mean it as a derogatory statement – but they look at the public as sheep. And think about it. We are sheep. Most of us sit around all day. We don’t know how to defend ourselves. We are in a flock. And we basically think everything’s OK. Except the wolves, the bad guys – whether they be ISIS or terrorists, homegrown or otherwise, ISIL, Daesh, the common thug, whatever. They’re wolves. They look at them as wolves.

“The military and police look at themselves as sheep dogs. They’re warriors, but they’re on the good side. You know, they’re protecting I’m gonna give you a pistol. You can actually even the playing field with these wolves whose fangs are out – you could shoot them and save your family.’ ‘Well, Baaah, we’re not gonna do that! We don’t want to fight ba-a-a-a-a-ck. He didn’t hurt us. He only hurt the family down the street. And the shepherds will protect us. The sheep dogs are out there. They’ll protect us.’

“Well, the sheep dogs are protecting you, but some of them can’t be with you. There’s not a sheep dog for every citizen, and a wolf is still eating one of you every night. ‘Baaah, I know what. Let’s remove all the guns from the sheep.’ What? There’s an idea! Let’s take back all the guns from the people who might be willing to shoot the wolves.

“So then you go, wait a second. What if we had a completely gun-free zone

I’m gonna give you a pistol. You can actually even the playing field with these wolves whose fangs are out – you could shoot them and save your family.’ ‘Well, Baaah, we’re not gonna do that! We don’t want to fight ba-a-a-a-a-ck. He didn’t hurt us. He only hurt the family down the street. And the shepherds will protect us. The sheep dogs are out there. They’ll protect us.’

“Well, the sheep dogs are protecting you, but some of them can’t be with you. There’s not a sheep dog for every citizen, and a wolf is still eating one of you every night. ‘Baaah, I know what. Let’s remove all the guns from the sheep.’ What? There’s an idea! Let’s take back all the guns from the people who might be willing to shoot the wolves.

“So then you go, wait a second. What if we had a completely gun-free zone

Except it's literally still an AR rifle. Brand name doesn't change shit.
>It's not an AR-15! It's a Ruger AR-556!
>It's not an AR-15! It's a Colt Commando!
This changes literally nothing.

Yet more people die violent deaths from cars accidents, falls,opioid addiction, or being kicked /punched.
Why not ban any of those?

hnnng is that legit

Ding. A piston AR with a near complete commonality of parts with DI AR isn't an AR, said no one ever.

I've owned a million AR's over the past 15 years and I'm not for banning them. Nor am I for people getting shot up. But I am for honesty, transparency, and calling something what it actually is.

Ok you say no difference.ill sell you a delorean sports car. But it will have a vw engine.
Still changes nothing?

Not mine. But have more.

I wouldn't know that unless you told me, so yes it's the same.

Not a car guy, but dropping a piston in an AR and cutting the bolt carrier short to use a side folder doesn't change much. It's still an AR. And it's something they've been doing with the AR since Stoner designed it.

Here, have a Para Ordance TTR that's not an AR said no one ever.

And here's a New York legal AR that's totally not an AR either. [sarcasm intensifies]

This is now a not an AR said no one ever thread.

IAR?

Hmm, the nogunz all sure got quiet around here.

Shorter:
An assault rifle is a select fire* portable rifle** of intermediate caliber*** that uses magazines**** for storing ammunition.
*select fire is the capability of selecting between safe, semi-auto, 2-3-4-5 round burst or full auto fire mode
**select fire box magazine fed shotguns exist but those have a smooth barrel so no rifle designation for them
***an FAL even select fire is not an assault rifle but a battle rifle since it uses what is considered a full power battle cartridge
****an M249 (and others) (maybe not the best example) uses an intermediate cartridge but its main feed system does not use a magazine but a belt

You do.

ARES Shrike. The M27 IAR is not belt fed. It still uses regular STANAG magazines. Although the Shrike, like the 249, at least in some variations can use a STANAG mag as a back up.

Because it matters. The MCX is more like an AR18 than anything.

.22LR belt fed upper.

Not even that. Just retards in denial about their cherry-picked rifle variants.
Thats neato.
I thought the IAR was just a belt and mag fed auto M16. Like the SAW.

I'd say being afraid of driving on the highway is a reasonable fear

You're pretty fucking likely to die driving on the highway, relatively. You're not one bit likely to carry away any kind of harm if you shoot a gun, given you're not an idiot.

How do you figure? Please tell me I can drop an AR18/180 upper a standard AR lower. You can't.

So it's more like an AR with a piston. Like dozens of other piston AR's.

Leave leaf. America mother fucker.

It doesn't matter because it's still an AR platform. Just because there's a minor difference in AK-47, AKM, and AK-74 rifles doesn't mean they're still not AK rifles.

It's a US adopted 416. So, another one of the plethora of piston AR's that aren't AR's anymore because reasons.

I'm pretty sure this is a picture of an actual Colt AR15. Notice the lack of a brass deflector.

>the Sig MCX uses a gas piston system to cycle the action, whereas the standard AR-15 uses direct impingement.

......so?

Here's another MCX for you leaf.

Nobody has ever died because of guns. Ever. In the entire history of mankind. Not a single one.
And malfunctions don't count since they're the result of poor manufacturing, use or maintenance.

Aaaaaand another.

You shadow goverment doesnt care all they want is to take away your guns so they have complete control over you

So what's the difference in an IAR than just a regular M16/M4 aside from being automatic? I want to assume a heavier receiver and barrel. If they wanted an automatic infantry rifle, they should have just modded existing M16's.

Uses AK mags, definitely not an AR.

This. That's just what the Jews want you to think.

pistonfags BTFO!

DI 4 lyf

Now that is just fucking heresy.

The SAW has an option of using AR15 magazines though which would make albeit not a pure one an assault rifle of sorts.

It doesn't matter if was AR build or not. All semi auto, mag-fed weapons are going to be banned. That's their goal anyway.

And you cucks made fun of Sarah Silverman when she said it was a gas piston gun

They bitch about not judging things based off the way they're shaped and their color... BUT THEN!...

Short and simple. The 416 is piston operated, the regular issue M4/16 is DI. The piston handles sustained fire better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_HK416

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle

I'm pretty sure the Marines are still using the M16A4. MARSOC probably has M4's or variants thereof.

Picture kinda related, 417.

He said the main fed system. Mag feed is the secondary. It's not an assault rifle, it's a light machine gun.

Damn all those guns look cool, I bet shooting them is fun as hell.

>aggressively moving towards an officer
>pretending to have a gun
>making a motion that looks like you're drawing a gun

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO HE DINDU NUFFIN

I can't believe that people think they can fuck around with cops like that. Fucker deserved what he got.

But that's wrong. On your advice I just read the police report and it clearly states all the fatalities in the school were attributed to the Bushmaster rifle, which was a .223 AR-15 derivative.

I'm 100% SHALL NOT but don't try to twist the narrative to fit your incorrect beliefs. That's a (((tactic)))

>heresy.
Nope. Knights Armament designed it to meet a requirement of US SOF in early Afghanistan. They wanted an M4 that used the more readily available AK mags. ODA's in the very early years were that far out and away from quick resupply that having something that fed the local mags and ammo was better.

Damn right they are!

Ya Marines still use M16 unless you're an officer, SNCO, or a midget. I thought SAWs were supposed to be phased out but they're still everywhere.

>German Sig Sauer

Cuckmany is a pussified cuntry. Based Omar "put a mag in every fag" Mateen kills more US degenerates with a German rifle since the days of our greatest ally, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

Really makes you think...

>ar-15
>assault rifle

>not a sporting / hunting rifle

you realize the AR-15 is a single-shot and is very similar to most hunting rifles?

But the primary use of the AR-15 is sporting and home defense.

silly user
it's (((always))) an "AR15"

A piston AR is still a fucking AR retard. It doesn't matter if the manufacturer calls it there own little special name.

Funny thing, he even yelled that hes gona kill the cop. after cop repeatedly told him not to do it.

Dindus are pure garbage and deserve most of it what they get.

Nope. Sig is a Swiss company. Don't believe every thing you read on Sup Forums without first doing follow up research.

You mean magazines.

I'd only be ok with that if there was no possibility for anyone to obtain guns on black market, and also if there was no way for private security to obtain guns, or police, or military, or anyone at all whatsoever and for whatever reason.
But of course that kind of true equality is an impossibility.