If you like or listen to any of the records in pic related then you are Plebeian Garbage and need to go back to...

If you like or listen to any of the records in pic related then you are Plebeian Garbage and need to go back to indieheads.

>Plebeian
Fuck outta here

+death grips

I like FKA twigs and Danny Brown. Fuck off.

You fuck off back to indieheads/HHH

Kanye is Sup Forumscore. Also Sufjan and Bon Iver are good, so fuck off

MBDTF is Sup Forumscore and nothing else.

Sufjan and Bon Iver are watered down indie for white teenagers

wow finally someone isn't a fucking pleb redditor, this board may have hope yet

yes please add this shit-tier band to the list

No

Daft Punk is life

Discovery is their best, easily.

For white teens who haven't heard real dance music that isn't neutered with pop vocals

>don't like any of the albums in the pic
Am I finally going to make it?

is this post-communication? are we past giving reasons as to why we dont like something?

If you actually have to ask why those albums are bad you are part of the problem.

Kids who dress like this are looking at this image and getting mad

im not sure whats to blame for the bloated sense of worth thats held in this opinion; stupidity that's uniquely your own or music journalists who write with more authority than the brains can afford them.

RAM was objectively just poorly written 70s music that's more about style over substance. Touch and Motherboard were easily two of the worst songs of that year.

What are you talking about, are you saying the bland, corporate, trash albums in the OP are worth defending?

no im saying you probably aren't capable of putting forth an argument that reasonably points out how any of those albums are what you say they are, hence why none of you ever really try to with these types of threads; at best you could spout some self aggrandizing conjecture that is only true for you. plus the arrogance of acting like any of the things you mentioned were self evident truths (even though anyone with a brain can see how contentious your points are) makes this whole shit show that much funnier.

scathing put downs with no reasons behind them have become the de facto mode of discussion on this board and you're a part of the problem m80.

I can explain why every single album on that chart is bad, unlike you who can't justify your reddit-tier taste.

>I can explain why every single album on that chart is bad
Please do

>go back to indieheads
make me

Go on, start w halycon digest

okay then do it. even if you end up being wrong id at least respect the fact that your able to put your own thoughts on the albums out there and enagage in their defence if need be. what youve been doing so far is just plain lazy. and i care for like 3 albums on that list so you can keep on swinging and missing with those remarks about my taste lad.

>you need to stop liking certain music once you stop being a pleb
off yourself

kys Boldfaure

you forgot death grips and radioshit

Halcyon Digest has absolutely nothing special in its execution from other Indie Rock of the past 10 years. We've had Fiery Furnaces and These New Puritans releasing challenging music that furthers Indie Rock as an art form. Deerhunter have done nothing. Only become best friends with Ryan Schreiber ensuring constant BNM status.
Tell me a specific album then.

...grow up and stop this posturing dude. pick any album you fucking want; your not proving your self to me or anything of that nature. im merely trying to facilitate some intelligent discussion as opposed to the OP :/

i don't agree with categorizing a whole slew of albums and the people who listen to them as unequivocally trash but yeah i get why alot of these don't deserve the praise they receive and are mainly entry-level pleb stuff. though i have bopped to some of these before.

i love danny brown's atrocity exhibition though. that's the only one i can really get behind. it's not the greatest album ever but its a bop and very well done musically/compositionally. i love the raps overall in it. why is that album trash to some people? it's flawed, maybe i'm not looking at it close enough though because i love listening to it.

>if the music is not pushing boundaries it's automatically shit
Scaruffi-drones need to die.

fuck off

Indie wouldn't be the same as it is today if it wasn't for Sadjan. Calling him watered down is like saying shakespeare's plays have cliche plots

>I hate things that are good because I want to seem better than everyone else
Alright my dude what ought to be considered Sup Forumscore?

bump

We've had this thread 10 times.
People are not gonna leave for liking albums you don't.

>Tell me a specific album then.
Drunk.

Well if it was well-written then it would get a pass but as it is there's nothing creative in Deerhunter even if Halcyon is their least offensive album.
>comparing Sufjan to Shakespeare
Come back when you're out of high school.
Drunk is dogshit Fusion, the chord changes are inelegant and show Thundercat's amateur approach to Jazz. He's certainly a virtuoso on Bass but this music has absolutely zero content of value.

>Indie wouldn't be the same as it is today
Awful?

>unlike you who can't justify your reddit-tier taste.
you’re projecting and you just lost you’re credibility

Frank Ocean is my favorite indie xD also add mac demarco

i can understand both sides of the argument here. seeing these albums constantly crop up in discussions and chart threads does get a bit tiring after a while, and i do wish people would branch out more when it comes to the things they listen to. but i also think it's fair to say that all of these albums have attained a high level of popularity for a reason. they're all generally pretty good albums, and i feel like people itt calling them "shitty plebeian garbage for redditors" are responding a bit more to their ubiquity and popularity than the quality of the music itself

you forgot this one

halcyon digest is the only good album on that list

>caring about what other people listen to
Please work on your self esteem, OP.

>2010-2017

I like all of these albums and you can call me a pleb if you want but it doesn't take away from the fact that you're so insecure you can't just enjoy a good album without being tormented by other people's enjoyment of it

Chance the rapper is a talentless hack

Go back to indieheads

Itt pseuds