Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-noILtyBoLI
xxlmag.com/news/2018/01/6ix9ine-signs-record-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=-noILtyBoLI

thats my boi 69
fuck outta here if u don't like his music

Really looking forward to his OD.

The rainbow hair drives the preschoolers crazy.

industry shills detected. sage and report please.

TALKING HOT SHIT ON THE INTERNET BOY
THAT'S THAT GOOFY SHIT, WE AIN'T INTO THAT BOY

Is it considered ok to report a thread if it's being posted every day? When this thread gets posted, I get distracted by his unique look and can't get anything done

It's children like this that have convinced me that Trump needs to BUILD THE WALL.

S O Y
S O Y

>that acne

fucking disgust

You won't find any here. Go to the store and get a carton

BED GOT BUGS FUCK HIM ON THE FLOOR YEAH

Yeah, thats really gross. He looks like he never showers, which is probably the cause

Is he even allowed to say nigga?

why r we making retards famous

whos to blame for this

he hangs out with mainly black people and they haven't murdered him so i'm gonna say yes

retarded teenagers who idolize literal trash and most of all rap blogs conjointly hyping nobodies on social media to propel them in the showbusiness.

Sage these marketing shills please

u sound old as fukk bitch

why are retarded teenagers feeling compelled to idolize literal trash?

why are rap blogs hyping nobodies?

that's how it goes though, blogs with huge influence over trends agree together on which dogshit kid they'll praise into success. You think this retard has any strategy let alone awareness over his impact ? investors literally decided this goofy ass chump bitch was the next thing to blow up and put a coin the machine
>bitch
don't be mad

>tattooed SoundCloud rapper conspiracy

>why are retarded teenagers feeling compelled to idolize literal trash?
overly extroverted insufferable assholes that are constantly overexcited seem to appeal to teenagers. Maybe it's the sight of seeing someone displaying complete confidence in acting and dressing like a hobo

>hyping nobodies
before that it was poor niggers coming from project housing with backgrounds linked to crack and gangs. A$ap's explosion in 2011 set a new type of profile. The nobody "discovered" on the internet and suddenly signing contracts with majors after hitting million views with a clip. shit is orchestrated from the beginning but they keep the "came from nothing" appearance.

>describing how corporate communication strategy works is conspiracy
must suck being this stupid

xxlmag.com/news/2018/01/6ix9ine-signs-record-deal/

Lmao on all these poorfags hating on the rich 69 god

Don't call me stupid

Best wraps. Dab on haters