MANY ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND GUNMAN'S MOTIVE

MANY ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND GUNMAN'S MOTIVE

Could it be anger issues? Repressed homosexuality? Is it an issue of maleness?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2015/10/01/oregon-bakery-owners-refuse-to-pay-damages-in-gay-wedding-cake-case.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam

He seems happy.

I don't know honestly.
Some would consider it due to him being a self hating gay.
Look, we need to be more inclusive to homosexuals this gay bashing needs to stop.
All the time these white males just cause so many problems, pushing people to do atrocious acts.
Maybe one day we can get rid of toxic masculinity and perverse whiteness in our culture.

But Islam is a religion of peace and has nothing what so ever to do with terrorism.

How many thousands must die in a single attack for liberals to finally see?

My guess is 6000.

6 gorillian

IT'S ISLAM

IT'S KEBAB

IT'S THOSE CARPET LOVERS

THOSE BACKWARD STUCK IN THE STONE AGE DESERT COONS

REMOVE THEM, REEEEEEEEEE

Let's see...

Dad is rich Afghan with ties to Hillary.

Married to Palestinian that fled her arranged marriage.

He could have been white knighting like that other guy in California.

The media and political elite are on "defend Islam" mode.

They're spinning like crazy.

It's not Islam, a pro-Palestine agenda, or some politically or religiously motivated act... nope, it must repressed homosexuality and such things we claim would be a white man's motivation.

They're trying to make this guys act of terrorism into a "white man's" crime of frustration.

In a week, they'll rename this guy Justin McDeen and he's gonna be from West Virginia.

Well seeing as they deem killing of homosexuals "compassionate" then I would agree, they are very peaceful people.

9/11 was not enough, the Madrid bombing is now forgotten, so, yes, at least 6000.

>b-buh Omar wasn't a sandnigger he was born in New York so he's American! The shooting had literally nothing to do with Islam!

We need to start using this logic on liberals and see how quickly they deny it

>"We wuz kangs, my roots go back to royalty, proud afrikaan, whye boi"
>"But you were born in Georgia thus have nothing to with Africa. Check your American privilege"

This. I fucking went from feeling nothing for anyone to absolutely despising the left.

Whats Sup Forums's favorite happening event that you've shared with other anons on this board so far?

mines pic related, him posting the video on twitter from his pov and seeing other user's reaction posts was just surreal

man if only the shooter had told us very clearly and specifically why he did this

Sandnigger with too much freedom

I think it's the NRA or heteronormative, not-insane white non-jewish, tax-paying, church-going nuclear families that vote for republicans.

It's gotta be that white, christian bakery that would not bake the cake for the jewish lesbian couple so they got a kike judge to issues a $150,000 judgement against them.

It's totally not islam.

>Muslim spells out his motivation several times, confirmed by everyone who knew him to be radical Muslim, literally celebrated on 9/11
>The NRA is to blame for letting this mentally ill individual have a gun! There is no need to examine his motive because white men are to blame!

>Labor MP shot by schizophrenic neo-Nazi
>OMG UKIP AND BREXIT IS TO BLAME

This doublethink pisses me off so god damn much.

I don't know what's more depressing.
That parasite kikes are just this evil, or that the common, subverted hedonist in modern society is just this retarded when it comes to looking at cause and effect or even just detecting basic patterns.

Sauce?

>let's blame everything but his bronze age religious beliefs
>it's the progressive thing to do

The bakery thing?
foxnews.com/us/2015/10/01/oregon-bakery-owners-refuse-to-pay-damages-in-gay-wedding-cake-case.html

There's plenty of coverage besides fox.

I used to not really fall for the explanation that giving the murderers so much publicity makes them into martyrs and encourages other troubled people to commit the same crimes. But this is convincing me otherwise.
>A portrait of Omar Mateen
Why?

fpbp

WOKE!

Actually, me too. I went from a young innocent normie to wanting to shoot myself

Mental/emotional instability, his Taliban loving father's teachings, Islam making him angry about not getting to have cock, and probably years of using psychiatric drugs.

Nevermind acutally, it's all about toxic masculinity and Christian homophobia.

This is fucked up that the state would do that to a privately owned business, however:

>judge Alan McCullough

Why make up that the judge was a jew? Maybe he is controlled by them. Whatever, fucked up story.

>inb4 fuck off shill

You bait yourself with your own stupidity. It's clearly a joke. Get some social awareness, retard.

> gunman calls 911 and tells them he shot up the club because of American proxy wars on Muslim countries

But we can't say that so let's make up reasons to blame everything else.

he was sick and tired of all the good gay guy hooking up with the asshole gay guys.
He couldnt stand that they didn't want a nice gay guy like himself.
He'd go, drink alone and cry inside because no man has ever filled his ass with their cum, he was a virgin.
His final vent of fustration was to slaughter all who denied him.